Options

losing progress

NourhanNourhan Registered Users 1 Posts
Hello , my progress doen't save easily
I always lose the progress i made
For example yesterday i reached lvl 26 .. today i found that i returned to lvl 25 :(
also i do many gigs and when close the game and open again i find that i didn't do any thing
and i should do these gigs once again
It's very boring to do something and then doing it over and over again until the game finally saved
What should i do
note: i play the facebook KKH not ios or android

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I m sorry this is happening to you. unfortunately, Facebook is not a stable platform as iOS or Android. at this time there is nothing we can really do to get your progress back the developers are always working on fixes but right now there's no solution. I can give you thread after thread of the same sorry news and I hope this fixes soon.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xPixieeexxPixieeex Registered Users 15 Posts
    Same thing happened to me!! I'm so frustrated, everything I got gifted in the past 2 weeks gone!! :(
    Smile, it's one of the reasons
    the world gave you teeth :D

A-Lister on KKH

:pGC ID is xPixieeex add me
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry this is happening to you as well. Unfortunately, Facebook is not a stable platform as iOS or Android. at this time there is nothing we can really do to get your progress back the developers are always working on fixes but right now there's no solution. I can give you thread after thread of the same facebook issue, but there is no fix for this issue at this time.

I'm not trying to go all Marie Antoinette on you, but is there anyway you can start playing on either Android or iOS? Yes, you would have to start over, but perhaps if you did switch, and you contact customer care, with any screenshots of your FB game, maybe they can try and help. Just my opinion, not based in fact. (little disclaimer there. ;) )

If you look around the threads, you will see a number of them about lost progress and Facebook problems. But they offer no solutions at this time.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary