Options

Glu support team, ticket

SillygirlSillygirl Registered Users 2 Posts
On march 20 I posted a ticket to the glu support team, and I have yet to receive an answer. How long does it usually take for the glu support team to respond?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Did you check your email for an automated email response with an issue number? You should have gotten that certainly without a day. If you did, then you are in the queue for Customer Care. If you didn't receive this email, then go here, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ and use the link provided there, to reach CC. Double check your email address. A typo could keep you from being helped. Have you tried posting your issue here to see if you can get help from the forum community?

Good luck, and so sorry you're having an issue.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SillygirlSillygirl Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you Koko, I haven't gotten any e-mail from Customer Care, so I'm gonna submit my issue using the link you provided instead :)

I don't think posting my issue here would help though, since it's a billing issue.

Thanks again for your help :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh yeah, no billing issues please. That's personal stuff between you and them. Let me know if you don't get an automated response. :)

Hey, come on over to the Weekend Event Party Thread, we're currently waiting for the Teaser. It's here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128194-Weekend-Event-3-27-*Wishin-and-Hopin-%29&p=273250#post273250
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary