Options

Game restarted itself

Bonnie321Bonnie321 Registered Users 9 Posts
Hi! My Kim Kardashian game restarted by itself couple of days ago. (I tried to contact with the glu support but they never answered me.) This is already second time this happens to me. This time I was, if I remember right, at least on level 21 and had over 170 K-stars (earning them took a long time because I didn't use any real money). Now I really don't want to start all over. What should I do to get my game back? Without that it will make any changes to my phone? I really want to get that all back. Otherwise I probably delete the whole game.
If I can't get my game back, is it possible to contact the makers of the game and tell them on what level I was and etc. and they would (somehow) throw me to almost same place where I was at the game? I'm sorry if you don't understand that, I'm just fantasizing. ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Please help me. โ™ก

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't think they're able to restore us, The game is saved to either the icloud or the google+ cloud. And as I understand, the last data saved to the cloud, is the lower level things. But....you contacted support, did you receive a computer generated email saying you were in line for assistance? If so, here's what I suggest, do you have any screenshots showing the higher level? If not don't worry, Take a screenshot showing your lower level, and play from there. When it's your turn, and glu contacts you again they'll take care of you. Don't delete the game, just keep playing, and you will be helped. I had an issue, a crash took some things away from me, and when customer care worked on my ticket, let's just say I was very satisfied with the end result. They really want us to like the game and keep playing. So, if you received the automated email giving you an issue #, just sit tight and keep playing. You're in line for some great customer service. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    This is odd, I didn't get any email. I contacted them already couple of days ago and haven't still heard of them. I sent the message through the game and I have a screenshot of that message. And I also have a screenshot of the game when I still was at level 18.
    And I'm sorry that I don't understand everything from your message; my English isn't so good, especially computer / game vocabulary are still a bit difficult. ๐Ÿ™ˆ
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I speak too fast, even on the forum. I'm sorry, I don't think they can restore your levels and things. But if you want to speak to customer care, please go here, http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...KH-PLEASE-READ and use the link in there to submit a Customer Care ticket. When players have filled in the forum from the link on that page, they have said they got the response. So You should get an automated response referencing an issue number. That means you in the queue, and you will receive help as soon as they can. They do have a backlog, so there is a wait. I don't know which method you tried to contact them, but I vouch for the effectiveness on the link in this page: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Hope we've helped.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you so much for helping me! And now I understood everything haha, thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š