Options

No daily gift boxes since Christmas

ZepengZepeng Registered Users 53 Posts
I haven't been receiving any of the free daily gift boxes since Christmas and I play daily. I checked and my app is up to date, does anyone else have this issue?
Add me on GC: zepeng

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Zepeng wrote: »
    I haven't been receiving any of the free daily gift boxes since Christmas and I play daily. I checked and my app is up to date, does anyone else have this issue?

What are you playing on and is your device jailbroken/rooted?
  • Options
    I play with an iPad and no my device isn't jailbroken and I don't know what rooted means. I get updates and quests and everything else works - like free offers. The only thing I don't get is the daily boxes. I thought maybe they were takin away after the Xmas ones but just found out from a friend that she still has them. ��
  • Options
    Sweet.tangySweet.tangy Registered Users 17 Posts
    Same happening to me :( Exactly since Christmas.

I'm playing on mini iPad and it's not jail broken and I don't know, either, what rooted means.
  • Options
    Rooted is the Android equivalent to jailbroken.

Are you still getting all of the quests?

Also, please be sure you do the latest update.
  • Options
    Sweet.tangySweet.tangy Registered Users 17 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Rooted is the Android equivalent to jailbroken.

Are you still getting all of the quests?

Also, please be sure you do the latest update.

Im getting all the quest and I've updated this morning.
  • Options
    Me too, all quests and updates but no gift boxes ��
  • Options
    Alrighty, thanks. We will check this out.
  • Options
    Thanks for looking into it! I've tried re-setting my ipad... to see if it helps but so far nada. I've also put in a ticket but haven't heard anything back yet... my fingers are crossed that you guys can solve this puzzle for me :)

Either way - it doesn't deter me from playing... I'm addicted... but it would be nice to get some free gift boxes again :)
  • Options
    Hi All,

I just wanted to give an update since I noticed additional threads on the same issue that started after mine.... But, I have amazing news!!!

I don't know what happened... all I know is that I got an email from Glu this weekend asking me to submit a new ticket through my game so they can access my data to take a look at my issue and I thought - I'll do that a bit later when I had time (since I was too focused on grinding to get my green outfits).

Then suddenly today when I launched my game - I noticed a little gift box on the right hand side... kinda lower on the screen and it had an exclamation mark and was shaking. I've never seen that before because the last time I had a daily gift box - all it did was auto launch when I started the game.

I clicked and and VOILA, my daily gift box selection appeared. I was sooooo happy that part of me didn't want to pick a gift in fear it would disappear again. LOL!

In anycase, I picked a gift (which was clothes) and it got added to my wardrobe.... so I'm so hopeful it is back for good. I'll cross my fingers that it's back tomorrow and forever after that!

So - just to all those others who had my issue, hopefully yours has resolved too. And to GLU - if you did something to fix this issue... THANK YOU!!!!!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Awesome news zepeng. I'm always happy when there is a happy resolution. Enjoy the boxes. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I've been having the same problem since Christmas. I submitted a ticket a while ago but never was fixed. This past weekend I got an email too asking for my game ID so hopefully that means mine will be fixed soon too!
  • Options
    This news is very good for you too. It was very problematic and I'm so glad to see another issues fixed. Thanks Glu. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kmbaby3 wrote: »
    I've been having the same problem since Christmas. I submitted a ticket a while ago but never was fixed. This past weekend I got an email too asking for my game ID so hopefully that means mine will be fixed soon too!

I really hope so too!! I have my fingers crossed for you!

Odd that we both got emails over the weekend, I wonder if they grouped them together to see if they could find a common bug/glitch in all of our systems. Whatever they did, I'm just super grateful.

Let me know if yours comes back too... I'd love to hear more amazing news :)
  • Options
    LoolaaLoolaa Registered Users 28 Posts
    Im playing the game on my iPhone 5s. I've never jail broken my phone. I'm number one in my game(getting ready to do a comeback) I haven't got my daily reward in weeks. I don't understand why. I've turned my phone off and the game is running the current version.

Please help!
  • Options
    Hi,did you fill out the Customer Care ticket from this link? http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ We spoke in another thread, and i just want to make sure you filled out the ticket.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary