Weekend Event 3/27 *Wishin and Hopin :)

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Helphelp wrote: »
    znv3ud.jpg
    :)
    Your girl looks awesome helphelp well done! I've never seen that hairstyle in black it looks nice though
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    Thanks, Lucy! :)
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Anyway this weekend event is 400 event stars to score everything. So everyone, chillllll.

Thanks for sharing this information Missymoloko! That really is a great modification by Glu.

I decided to take a break this weekend because I didn't happen to love the grinding prizes and when I made a number of silly attempts to get the sexy little black gift box dress, I won many (!!) pairs of white/grey pumps and lots of $4000. I kept thinking that the next box would be awesome, duh! I just felt totally ripped off. I liked the men's panther shirt well enough, but my obsolete device bogs down and freezes so that getting through the drawn-out Sisters weekend gigs is miserable. I now have quite the backlog of those loooong gigs on that game. Not sure what to do-- maybe start and fail them all simultaneously, losing fans, just to get more manageable-sized jobs in my queue again for the future? Oh well.

So, anyway, I'm glad to hear the event is so much more manageable! That's wonderful.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1427544685125_zps2jug281c.jpg
    Now I have to work for the shoes. I've reached level 31 today:)
    My gift box...
    abb1b7c3-132d-405d-8540-ab18e9dde8da_zpsrgnyqzy4.png
  • SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    Attending to parties would also give stars to complete the event? I didn't get any new projects, all I got left are parties & appearance ;___; and I want to get the sunglasses & shoes also
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    itsmauro wrote: »
    ****! Got 4K **** dollars in the pink box. I'm horrible angry and sad :(

I just got the same. I'm 40 points in, so I dunno if I will get the dress. I'll just play for fun. :)
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I got 40 energy.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    I kinda think all event prize boxes should contain K stars or wearables...that's just me :)

Hope that 40 energy is needed though, Mauve!

Speaking of which...I just finished another task. I am now at 60 points out of 100 for the dress. At 20 points per 8 hour task, factoring in time for sleep etc. is there any way I will finish at 100 points before the event ends?

Event ends in 1 day and 10 hours.

I'm not sure how long it takes for the energy bolt bar to refill completely. It seems to take two of those full meters per 8 hour event. Anyone wanna do the math? :)
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    I kinda think all event prize boxes should contain K stars or wearables...that's just me :)

Hope that 40 energy is needed though, Mauve!

Speaking of which...I just finished another task. I am now at 60 points out of 100 for the dress. At 20 points per 8 hour task, factoring in time for sleep etc. is there any way I will finish at 100 points before the event ends?

Event ends in 1 day and 10 hours.

I'm not sure how long it takes for the energy bolt bar to refill completely. It seems to take two of those full meters per 8 hour event. Anyone wanna do the math? :)
    Well maths makes me kind of dizzy but I have faith in you PolkaDotCafe you'll totally get the dress :) maybe try 3hr gigs if you can get them still 12 points each
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hello guys!

Congratulations to you all for the achievements!

And for those who not there yet, don't give up!

This weekend event has flowed very well for me, every 4 hours when my pets and energy recharge, I can complete about 3 or 4 "3-hours small gigs" in a few minutes. However the missions of Kylie has been excruciatingly long 40 minutes of gameplay!

I need 108 stars to finish the event. I'll reach level 33 soon, the bad thing about this is that there are no items related to this level in the male wardrobe.

I saw that the contest is open for everyone, but I need to work on another project this weekend (not that I have any real chance with my editing skills :p). But I want to see the work of you guys there, that's really a cool thing, if it works, certainly more good things will come in the future!

When I'm finished the event I'll post the outcome here!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    You can do it Vats. I know. tap tap tap fly tap tap. tap tap fly drive tap tap tap . lol. Buy yourself a good stylus. And show us your stuff. If I get the dress, I get it. tbh, not my style. and my best is 47 stars . lol wait.....just finished an 3 hour gig and got 15 Stars! I've got 59. hmmmmm, it said I got 15 stars and gave me 12. No wonder I'm not getting anywhere. Good thing I hate the clothes. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I know we can all do it. Let's win it! :)

Ok, just finished a gig with the teenage bab I mean Kylie. :) and now I'm up to 82. so. the dress is starting to look better. But I never wear sunnies (I don't know it's me without the purple eye shadow lol and one Android walks into a club and thinks she seeing double, till she realizes it's the other one. Ok, I'm the idiot she in here.) Sorry for rambling, but I miss Moony. He'd make me work for those sunnies, just so I could take them off. lol.

Sigh, we'll see.

Oh, you know if I commit to one, I have to commit to 3. If someone could put on the denim with the thigh high hooker boots, and post it that would be awesome. ;P
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well come on in, Moony! Koko needs you :)
    He off on charity work in intense conditions, and I'm sure he'd be here if he could. Bad Wifi is always terrible. and, he's probably working on looking sharp.(But he's got his place in my heart, so I'll imagine him egging me on. Ohhhh egging me. Easter is coming for some of us. I have to decorate eggs next week. We'll see, but seriousely, I NEEED to see how the dress looks with those boots.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    He off on charity work in intense conditions, and I'm sure he'd be here if he could. Bad Wifi is always terrible. and, he's probably working on looking sharp.(But he's got his place in my heart, so I'll imagine him egging me on. Ohhhh egging me. Easter is coming for some of us. I have to decorate eggs next week. We'll see, but seriousely, I NEEED to see how the dress looks with those boots.

These boots, Koko? If not then tell me which boots and I'll add another pic:P
    e9c4afa2-a451-4304-a984-2c781e8eeacc_zpsf9v2tkdp.png
    Hi Princess Daisy, thank you but do you have the Halloween taller ones? they have a pumpkin in the corner in the closet, but you know what. this is fine. My eye sees the boots up a little higher and now if you lovely people will excuse me......I'm off to win three dresses. lol. Thanks Daisy, you're a real Princess.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi Princess Daisy, thank you but do you have the Halloween taller ones? they have a pumpkin in the corner in the closet, but you know what. this is fine. My eye sees the boots up a little higher and now if you lovely people will excuse me......I'm off to win three dresses. lol. Thanks Daisy, you're a real Princess.
    Helphelp wrote: »
    znv3ud.jpg
    :)

Maybe these boots? I'm playing since december so I missed Halloween:/ I'm sure you will get 3 dresses:) Good luck!
    Thank you tremendously. But you know I like the mid size boots. I have them ;) ok, moving closer to dresses for three. Thanks Princess Daisy
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you tremendously. But you know I like the mid size boots. I have them ;) ok, moving closer to dresses for three. Thanks Princess Daisy

You're welcome, Koko:D
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi guys.

I am happy to hear that everyone has made great progress!
    Keep it up:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    You mean like this, Noona?

KKH_Screenshot_1427583604771_zpsj5hvgwuf.jpg

The 2 Androids got them within 3 minutes of each other. And what do you think of the whole lool?

Oh, and the earrings are different, because the one on the left got those lovely earrings for a gift, and refused to change them for the picture. Now they're going to enjoy a leisurely dinner, while Pricess Apple still has to work. heh heh.

Nah, boots are too tall. Gotta change.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lol too funny.
    Well I bet miss princess won't let them hold the spotlight for too long:p

Ok so here is Nyla in the black gift box dress. She is enjoying a night out, before Simon or the hubs calls..

IMG_2910_zpstziqcqcs.jpg

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    you look lovely in that outfit Noona.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Love it Noona! She looks so fab :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Ok, now my 'denim dress' looks like a duster my mother would put on when she cleaned the house, so...I'm going to have to change.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lol Koko, if they give us a belt then we can turn it from 'drab' to 'fab':).

Also thanks Eselleta and Koko:D

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    16064810-3AAF-44C8-A26B-B2B2B009927C_zpst34ceazs.jpg
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Nice look Mauve! :)

• SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    I really like this weekend stuff! Pity I'm not going to get it since this is the first time I've been able to play since the event started :( All of you posting pictures look lovely