Options

Need help! Quick stars for Kylies event

ChlxeChlxe Registered Users 42 Posts
Help! I need quick stars for kylies event. I have 8 hour tasks but not enough time to complete and you can't get event stars from house parties. Is there any other way? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    LittlemsJojoLittlemsJojo Registered Users 40 Posts
    I just did all the gigs so I don't really know if there is any, good luck !
    Hiii do add me on Game center: joyceetejada
    Would love to play with you soon :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Do you mean you have to wait for the event to begin, or the Timer for the clothes is running out? How many Event Stars do you have, and how much longer do you have? In between the 8 hours gigs, Simon should call you, and hopefully you can get a few 3 hour gigs, to help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    1 day and I just want to get the shirt dress. I've already got the surprise box. I haven't had a 3 hour gig in months. They are all 8 hour :( I just need enough stars for the dress. I've got about 15 stars towards the dress after opening the box.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    You should still do the 8 hour gigs! When I'm free, I could complete 8 hour gigs in under 30mins (with the bonus star).

Just need cash, patience and your finger! I go around systematically like LA, Beverly Hills all the way to the last area and tap on the bushes etc. They give energy and I just have to go through every area twice and I get a full energy bar (If I'm lucky!). By the time I'm done with the last area, I go back to the first and they're ready to be tapped again. Remember to go into the restaurants and nightclubs cause there are tap-able stuffs too. I get drinks from waiters and talk to fellow friends too.

This helped me a lot and I was able to complete the event on my main! Now I'm taking time out for my android account, we have 8 hours left! Let's go!
    PM to add
  • Options
    I do that already to help get full energy. I go to all the locations and again until the bar is full. I just got the denim dress woohoo! I never get gold stars?? Or gold hearts? I always wear the appropriate clothes for each gig too. What am I doing wrong??
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Hi Chlxe, you will receive gold stars and hearts when you purchase items from the wardrobe or furnishings in your house(s). The more expensive the item, the more gold star/hearts you will receive. Hope that helps!

Edit: also it doesn't really matter what you wear to a gig as long as the item is in your closet. Gigs have different gold heart/star amounts to determine whether or not you get the bonus star (it usually says at the bottom "###/###" w/numbers). I hope that makes sense! Sometimes I feel like I'm bad at explaining things.

I also haven't had a bonus star/heart in a long, long time. I just do the extra work cause I'm always broke or saving up to buy a new house/pet.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!