Options

Rankings

thekittenninjathekittenninja Registered Users 3 Posts
I'm dating someone who is E, and I'm almost at A, will she level up when our relationship gets more up in the top couples? or will she stay at rank E forever?

Comments

• Options
    MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    More than likely she'll just go up one list or two, but she might not be able to maintain it. I remember one NPC I had was on the D-lister, and went to the C list, but he wasn't able to keep it for long.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • Options
    pallmania11pallmania11 Registered Users 2 Posts
    nice information
    o.png
  • Options
    LittlemsJojoLittlemsJojo Registered Users 40 Posts
    Idk, I experienced having a B list date but went all the way down to D after we got married O.o
    Hiii do add me on Game center: joyceetejada
    Would love to play with you soon :)
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi guys:D

The NPC's, are computer or in game generated, so they will just randomly move up and down the rank at any given time. There isn't anything that our dolls can do about it, whether they are friends or SO's.

Just thought I throw that in:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Teehee1Teehee1 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Speaking of rank, I have a GC friend whose rank changes every few minutes and his doll's look is never the same each time. Can anyone explain why this happens?
    Sasha's GC: Teehee1
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    This is most likely due to connection issues on the part of your GC Friend. I had a few contacts like this. Have to be honest, one of them was playing with a hacked game and eventual froze out. But it could also JUST be connection issues. Look at it this way, you'll never be bored with them. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Teehee1Teehee1 Registered Users 34 Posts
    This is most likely due to connection issues on the part of your GC Friend. I had a few contacts like this. Have to be honest, one of them was playing with a hacked game and eventual froze out. But it could also JUST be connection issues. Look at it this way, you'll never be bored with them. ;)

I guess you're right. It was just weird because it happens all the time. Thanks for the info.😀
    Sasha's GC: Teehee1