• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Alright, Vats! That's the spirit!

And now, time to Whip It!
    image.jpg1_zps61o1mxpk.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsk0feiabk.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

I didn't even think to raid the money room, Koko!

Lucky I was able to lure the band with promises of Aqua-net, Miller Lite and your big return to the mud-wrestling ring...

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Alright, Vats! That's the spirit!

And now, time to Whip It!
    image.jpg1_zps61o1mxpk.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsk0feiabk.jpg

I confess that I had to look it up for this reference lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Did you play Whip It by Devo on youtube? If you didn't, you have to.

Go, go now! It's my favorite 80s thing. So weird but catchy.

Did you play Whip It by Devo on youtube? If you didn't, you have to.

Go, go now! It's my favorite 80s thing. So weird but catchy.

I did! I did!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Okay. That's a relief!

Everybody should know Devo for trivia night, if nothing else.

• PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Then you've just exposed yourself as being Willow! Sneaky, grimy Willow.

Lol :)

Thank you for seeing that I was JOKING :)

Obviously no one's beliefs forbid bathing...other than Willow...I'm not her but someone did recently gift me her outfit. It made me wonder...are they trying to tell me I smell bad? ;)

No I was just trying to continue the joking part of the topic, about who needs to wash and doesn't, and why :) I thought it was just as ridiculous a statement as the other ones and obviously trying to continue in the same, silly spirit.

And Moony...sorry that I upset you...that's all I can say.
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    And Moony...sorry that I upset you...that's all I can say.
    PolkaDot, could you PM me to clear some misunderstanding here?
    I don't wanna write here cuz it is personal and would be off-topic.
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Whip it, you know it just occurred to me what song that was, I feel so dumb..that is a fun song, probably one of my favorite 80's songs:).

Moony I think I know why the mosquitos love you some much. It's cuz your sweet! I am being half serious here:p, I say this because I have traveled to the Caribbean a few times, and at times when you are there, during those first few days/weeks/months even, those pests love to prey on you. It also helps to eat less sugar processed food.. Although I am not a doc, this is just something that I have seen. But if anything it proves that you are sweet!:) So cheer up you have only a few days left right? Before you know it you will be back to your home and enjoy good internet speeds and all the creature comforts you need:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Whip it, you know it just occurred to me what song that was, I feel so dumb..that is a fun song, probably one of my favorite 80's songs:).

Moony I think I know why the mosquitos love you some much. It's cuz your sweet! I am being half serious here:p, I say this because I have traveled to the Caribbean a few times, and at times when you are there, during those first few days/weeks/months even, those pests love to prey on you. It also helps to eat less sugar processed food.. Although I am not a doc, this is just something that I have seen. But if anything it proves that you are sweet!:) So cheer up you have only a few days left right? Before you know it you will be back to your home and enjoy good internet speeds and all the creature comforts you need:D

Omahgawd Noona you almost scared the hell out of me XD I was like...huh?since when I was diagnosed with diabetes from high sugar lvl in blood???haha probably not cuz I dun have any sweet tooth and I eat salty foodies a lot like JPnese people, so much my family had to ban me from getting near the salt jar in our kitchen XD But I swear I really love your humor sense Noona XDDD You're the sweetie here, believe me, not me, I'm kind of a bitter man :D

I dun wanna complain about my business trip since it's a charity but I think I have the right to complain about the wifi here. Today is already the 9th data package for Internet and it's paid with my own pocket lol. Boss is not gonna pay me a cent though I work for her own sake. Kinda worried here that I may not make it to go here and see you guys frequently as before during this weekends' event :(
    Lol Moony, sorry to scare you:p. It was far from my intention. I like salty and sour foods a lot, esp raw butter... Anyways..

Don't worry though I won't judge you for your frustration over the internet. Look at it as an opportunity to take a small break, and enjoy the outside world. Yes, charity is always good, but I am sure that there are some frustrations for anyone who is planning charity events, as they aren't always as picture perfect as we all hope them to be..that is life. (That sounded kinda deep..sorry for the whole philosophy thing i just did..)

Anyways I am sure that we will all try and save some food, fun, and laughs for you for this weekend. :) Don't worry hopefully you will be here for next weekend! :D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Just come back to let you guys know it's not cuz of my wifi that I'm leaving. Wifi is not my disappointment. It's another thing.
    Even if I join this week's event, have to pay for wifi, I'm not gonna go here to talk there.
    Oh ok, well take your break Moony. You will need the rest as most of us are guessing that the new update will be out by next week, and I know everyone is looking forward to it:).

Just come back to let you guys know it's not cuz of my wifi that I'm leaving. Wifi is not my disappointment. It's another thing.
    Even if I join this week's event, have to pay for wifi, I'm not gonna go here to talk there.

Moony I forbid you to leave without telling me how you did the triple comeback so fast!
    If there is any problem tell us, maybe we can help you!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Moony I forbid you to leave without telling me how you did the triple comeback so fast!
    If there is any problem tell us, maybe we can help you!
    It's somewhat a personal thing so I don't think I can tell, just don't wanna make myself be seen as some troublemaker again.
    About the comebacks, I'll tell you later,Vats, if I ever come back here. Sorry but I'm in a terrible mood now.
    Yeah as Vats said tell us if you want, and if it is too sensitive to put here then jus PM us if need be.

Ok take your rest then Moony.

Ok Moony, just know that we're here for anything like Noona said. Big hug buddy.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    You need a break, Moony. Just ignore this weekend here, hoping to see you back soon. If there's anything, you can PM me anytime. :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Lol, no I don't think I have been in any sort of charity before, I just read and watch stuff, lol. Although I have done event planning if that counts for something..

Sorry about the internet, Moony. Do what you have to, but please don't get depressed. Jus remember that we will be welcoming you back with a big celebration when it is over with, and hopefully you can win at least some of the stuff in the game.

Although here is a tip, if you open up the KKH game while you have internet, and leave the app open and running on your device even when the internet may turn off, you can still play, since it already loaded all of the story, and things. However don't close the app or click off of it, if you do that, it won't open up again until the internet comes back on. (Although you probably knew that:p)

Oh and Vats is right, try to use other seasonings with salt..otherwise you can get sick and high cholesterol(my family has a prob with that) and we don't want you to get sick!

I've tried this. Your progress won't be saved if you play offline. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    OOOhhh ok thanks for letting me know. I guess I never noticed that before.

OOOhhh ok thanks for letting me know. I guess I never noticed that before.

Me neither!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, Back to topic, apologies for the posts I had to remove. Now....so Kendall and Kiley are getting a game. How lovely for them. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, Back to topic, apologies for the posts I had to remove. Now....so Kendall and Kiley are getting a game. How lovely for them. :)

Yup they are!:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I just want to say that EVERYONE is welcome in the Party Thread. I certainly don't want anyone to feel otherwise! There is NO reason to. Please, let's all have some fun :)
  • artseeartsee Registered Users 16 Posts
    When do we get past dealing with them? They have more issues than a little bit and it's getting annoying..When I think I'm done with them, they have another problem they need help with..Now somebody ran their daddy's car into the lake and they need help yet again..

-_____-

Did anybody get past them yet??
    I'm sorry about your problem, but I definitely want more of them in the game.
    That was one of my favorite storylines along with "The Stalking Dead"!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    haha unfortunately no i've been dealing with them for a month now. it'd be cool if Kim made more appearances in her game
    no i don't have any chill
    artsee wrote: »
    When do we get past dealing with them? They have more issues than a little bit and it's getting annoying..When I think I'm done with them, they have another problem they need help with..Now somebody ran their daddy's car into the lake and they need help yet again..

-_____-

Did anybody get past them yet??
    Are you asking about their daddy's car problem?
    Actually you don't have to give them your own money, just choose to help them by:
    Option 1: event at Tulip ($20 per ticket x 2,500 tickets)
    Option 2: blackjack event.

I chose the option 2 because I only have to do 2 gigs, while the option 1 needed to be done with 3 gigs, which would take longer and more energy to finish.
    And don't worry about the blackjack game, it's all related to Kim's family members: Khloe and Kourtney will be there and play with you, whatever moves you choose, you'll always win against Khloe,lol.

Option 1 and 2 will both solve the two sisters' problem.
  • artseeartsee Registered Users 16 Posts
    Lmao ughhh I'm tired of playing with them..we should have the option to decline doing certain missions..and you are correct, she needs to be in her own game more..
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I still haven't received those quests, so I can't add to this complaint. KKH Staff did pm me but when I try to message back the inbox is always full ahhhh
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!