Options

energy

mariaria88mariaria88 Registered Users 1 Posts
Does anyone use the energy cheats recently?I never have used any I just started about a week ago.I've tried using the cheats but none will work for me.it takes way to long to get enough energy to do much.by the way I have Android.help please

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    All I ever heard about was altering your device time. Do you tap around to get energy in the different screens? Other than going into General Discussion and seeing if you can find some threads or start one for game tips. But all you'll find here are legal ways to play the game. All other discussions will have to be removed. :)

Try tapping birds, newspaper stands, bikes, skateboards, surfboards, travel around and try tapping. Those rewards refill about every 5 minutes, and you never know if you'll get something or what it will be. If you see the item move a little and nothing pops out, it was a dud.

Enjoy the game and thanks for playing. Very nice to meet you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I would just like to know: How long does it take for the energy bolts meter to refill completely?

Right now mine is zero. I would like it to be 34 which is the max at the moment (unless I win energy bolts.) How long will that take? How many hours?

I just want to finish this task I am currently doing, with five stars. I won't get to 100 points in this event without doing 5 stars on all tasks, since I can't play that often on weekends.

Thanks.

I did google this question but all of the results are hacks/cheats! I don't want those.
  • Options
    You get one energy every 5 minutes, i cant do math lol. 12 an hour. Or you can do as i suggested and go around tapping all over for bonuses.

Hope this helps. Not on my lptop so forgive the poor form

PolkaDot wrote: »
    I would just like to know: How long does it take for the energy bolts meter to refill completely?

Right now mine is zero. I would like it to be 34 which is the max at the moment (unless I win energy bolts.) How long will that take? How many hours?

I just want to finish this task I am currently doing, with five stars. I won't get to 100 points in this event without doing 5 stars on all tasks, since I can't play that often on weekends.

Thanks.

I did google this question but all of the results are hacks/cheats! I don't want those.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Thanks koko!

Yes typically during an 8 hour job (which is 99 percent of what I get, not sure if that is typical), I use up the 34 energy bolts, and then I go around to each city tapping the items outdoors and the pets. Then I go back and use those up, and then wait for the bolts to recharge back to a full 34.

Usually the time it takes doesn't matter since I usually play several hours apart. But, on a timed event, sometimes every minute counts.

So, 12 bolts an hour...about three or so hours, to be on the safe side, for 34 bolts?
  • Options
    Oh, if I'm in grind 'gotta get this done' mode, then after I use my new tank of gas, I go back and I do all the tapping, again except for the pets. Since the bonus spots refill every 5 minutes (if you pick up the loot that falls from taps then allegedly it makes that refill time a little shorter, but it's negligible as far as I can tell) I go out and do it again.

I can't wait till I'm up for the Comeback Special a 2nd time. The idea of 40 max energy really appeals to me. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CSpencer13CSpencer13 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I've noticed that the spots you tap around the towns don't always drop energy......mine USUALLY just drop money and XPs, but rarely energy.
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    CSpencer13 wrote: »
    I've noticed that the spots you tap around the towns don't always drop energy......mine USUALLY just drop money and XPs, but rarely energy.
    The drop rates and drop items are totally randomized by the game system but yes I agree with you that energy is the rarest drop in game.
  • Options
    So you tap more. Or buy energy. Those are pretty much your two choices. But tapping around more makes me run into my friends dolls more. I love to read what they're saying and see what theyre wearing. Say hi. Joseph :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary