Kendall and Kylie coming soon!?!!

Comments

• HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I still haven't received those quests, so I can't add to this complaint. KKH Staff did pm me but when I try to message back the inbox is always full ahhhh

I didn't get those quests yet, either, Eselle!! :(
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I only had some of them. I haven't gotten a lot of them so I still find it interesting hehe :D
    PM to add
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm sorry about your problem, but I definitely want more of them in the game.
    That was one of my favorite storylines along with "The Stalking Dead"!

I'm on level 31 and have never had that storyline. Am I the only one?
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    For all you guys who didn't have some storylines they will appear eventually.

Sometimes we ran out of gigs before a new update, but when we update old stories reappear, I got one with Kourtney and Khloe weeks ago when I already updated the Kendall and Kylie.
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

Oh that's a shame I had so much fun with that gig!

SPOILERS AHEAD

We shot a sequence where we've killed a zombified Dirk . Sooooooooo cool !!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    For the ladies it was Willow, that was sooooo fun lol
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    For the ladies it was Willow, that was sooooo fun lol

YEAHH !!

I hope we have a new gig based on Game of Thrones.

Then Dirk / Willow will have to face our ...

wzn4htL.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Oh my goodness...one of my fav shows (my doll's name is Shae Lannister). That would be so awesome if they did a GoT storyline. Suggestion thread?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I would pay many, many Kstars and NEVER whine about anything ever again if Luz could have Jamie Lannister for her own... Yes, he's evil and nasty and disgusting, but aren't the best ones always that way?

image.jpg1_zpssryqykka.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

Oh my goodness...one of my fav shows (my doll's name is Shae Lannister). That would be so awesome if they did a GoT storyline. Suggestion thread?

Do the honors, please!
    Shae was a great character!:(

Luz your standard of men is controversial. However here's a gift for you to start a good week !!!

6E5HBpn.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Sigh... Thank you Vats! That does help everything immensely.

I assure you, my real husband is kind, easygoing, and completely good-- though he actually cheers with me for the Lannisters. Believe it or not, his favorite character was always old Tywin! So he was bummed...

I married the right guy in real life, at least, even if my virtual taste in virtual men is despicable.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

LuzVarias wrote: »
    Sigh... Thank you Vats! That does help everything immensely.

I assure you, my real husband is kind, easygoing, and completely good-- though he actually cheers with me for the Lannisters. Believe it or not, his favorite character was always old Tywin! So he was bummed...

I married the right guy in real life, at least, even if my virtual taste in virtual men is despicable.

Preach that!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Sooooo sick of Kendall & Kylie.... especially the fact that ALL their gigs are 8hrs long & you can almost NEVER call a contact to boost your star output.... & it takes a FULL BAR OF ENERGY (34) to fill in a single blue star.....

Ugh... insanity.... & annoying as heII!!
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    Wish wrote: »
    Sooooo sick of Kendall & Kylie.... especially the fact that ALL their gigs are 8hrs long & you can almost NEVER call a contact to boost your star output.... & it takes a FULL BAR OF ENERGY (34) to fill in a single blue star.....

Ugh... insanity.... & annoying as heII!!

I think the events where we wait. 12 hours for it to start are actually 12 hour events forced into 8 hour events to make it harder (did that make sense lol) I can't see any other explanation why these events which are mostly special or weekend events are so difficult (and they give bonuses like 30 stars)
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »

It appears there are still bugs in the game and the good news is glu is aware of the issue and is currently working on it. I'm a level. 31 and I just got the outRAGEous quests along with a lot of others. Maybe the new update some of the older missing quests will appear
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    You're telling me I'm not getting storylines based on two of my favourite tv shows: the walking dead and game of thrones???!! Seriously! Get this sorted Glu it's outrageous!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Lyanna wrote: »
    You're telling me I'm not getting storylines based on two of my favourite tv shows: the walking dead and game of thrones???!! Seriously! Get this sorted Glu it's outrageous!

So your name is a reference to Lyanna Stark?

GoT still hasn't been included, but TWD was.

I hope you get that gig soon because is killer!:cool:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    So your name is a reference to Lyanna Stark?

GoT still hasn't been included, but TWD was.

I hope you get that gig soon because is killer!:cool:

Haha yeah it is a reference to Lyanna Stark, strange choice for a Kim K game but screw it. Missed loads of missions man all I get is the weekend challenges so I kinda go off it a bit during the week, dunno if it's an iOS problem or what? Would love that walking dead challenge though
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Jd45313Jd45313 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Hey everyone, was wondering if there's been any news at all about Kendall and Kylie's game? Also Katy's, Paris' and Britney's?

What do you think they're going to be like? Do you think they'll be similar to KKH and Stardom or be different? What would you like to see in their games?

Also I'm kind of new here, so feel free to add me on GC: jd45313
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi jd, I haven't heard any updates about any of the games other than the Britney avatar that was leaked. I guess the new games will be free but everything in them will be super expensive, and they'll get progressively more difficult :cool:(shade?) But it should be interesting to see what they're like I guess they will have to be a little different from KKH.

PS welcome to the forum! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Thanks for the welcome :)

I'd also assume they'd be free and have in app purchases. I supposethere will be two currencies and all the nice stuff will cost stars or gems etc. I wonder if it will have the same "tapping" layout as the KKH and Stardom games where we tap and lose energy.

Do you have a link for that avatar picture?
    I haven't heard anything about Glu be making a game of Paris.

On the other games I believe that they'll follow the same pattern of gameplay of KKH, but adapting the story elements of the game title character.

In KKH we go through situations / places / events and wear inspired clothing on Kim and those around her, now she's pregnant and we can have babies too.

I believe Kendall & Kylie game will have a teenager approach, focusing on characters on more juvenile situations like the gig where the Jenner sisters had to repair the car.

Britney and Katy games should be similar focused in the music industry, but the experience will be according to the background of each of them.

I definitely want to play Britney, she has a lot of history in the industry she's in it since her childhood, and has done a bit of everything so the game can use these elements to have diverse and fun gigs.

What worries me is that Britney isn't a fashion icon, she usually go out like that on the street in a really really very great day

LfZp01l.jpg?1

Otherwise ...

DwPFCWA.jpg?1

I believe they'll focus on stage costumes, on that she's legendary! Girls prepare to let your bellies out!

mE6UT0l.jpg?1

If the game doesn't have a connection to KKH that I can bring Vats stuff, I think I'll play as girl, since the men around Britney are always shirtless!

6YceJ8w.jpg?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Sadly the Britney one was taken down! I guess it must have been official :) I like the Stardom/ KKH style but I think maybe the Kardashians would not agree to having games too similar to KKH so maybe it will be different format, except maybe the Kendall/Kylie one could be more similar. Btw I did not know Paris was getting a game I'm gonna google this now :D
    Jd45313 wrote: »
    Do you have a link for that avatar picture?

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?135636-Baby-Update-is-here-Official-thread-Open/page29

Is this forum page.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Oh - I don't know why I thought it got taken down! Thanks Vats :)
    Paris Hilton is developing a game with Animoca Brands(which tbh I've never heard of)
    At least that one should be totally different as it's not being made by Glu. I'm not sure I'd play it though.

Wow. That really looks a lot like Britney, I doubt it's fake. Don't think anyone would go into that much effort and detail. I wonder why there are so many views, maybe it'll be in 3D and we'll actually be able to walk around or something?
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Well, there was already a thread about this here. But I'm pretty sure it will be like KKH and Stardom because that is exactly what Glu said about KKH when it was about to come out. Probably be released sometime after the Katy Perry one.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    In addition to Britney Spears, Katy Perry and Kendal and Kylie Jenner...

Glu CEO announced they're bringing Nicki Minaj and their first male Jason Statham (actor) on board.

PhotoGrid_1438721056119_zps7evnso9u.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I wonder who will actually play all of these. I think before long there will be too many games for any of them to be interesting.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• ChanrinChanrin Registered Users 516 Posts
    I'd definitely play a Nicki Minaj game 8D
    Do you hear the phone when I call ?
    Do you feel the thud when I fall?
    Do you hear the crack when I break ?

---
    #TeamCassio
  • Danielle_ModelsDanielle_Models Banned Users 870 Posts
    Oh my god! Shut the front door! I LOVE Nicki Minaj!