Options

Ryan Starr - New Update

CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
Ryan Starr is back, and wants me to star in a new movie. But the downside is that I will have to date my co-star. Has anyone tried denying his offer? What were the outcomes, good or bad? I know if you agree, the movie turns out to be the biggest hit of all time. I'm in doubt cause the last time I said no to him and picked Simon, he apologized and helped us with the same big projects he was offering before. Wondering if the outcome is same here too, whether you agree or not :)
The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oh I am curious especially since my girl in the game is already happily married :o so I wonder what would happen with that:eek:;)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Ryan Starr is back, and wants me to star in a new movie. But the downside is that I will have to date my co-star. Has anyone tried denying his offer? What were the outcomes, good or bad? I know if you agree, the movie turns out to be the biggest hit of all time. I'm in doubt cause the last time I said no to him and picked Simon, he apologized and helped us with the same big projects he was offering before. Wondering if the outcome is same here too, whether you agree or not :)

Hi Charli:D
    I didn't turn down his request. I accepted it and faked it with my co-star.
    My co-star NPC turned out quite good-looking and nice too (pls note that NPC will be totally random).
    He knew well that we were just faking for the movie, he would keep a distance if I wanted to.

I have 2 fake dates with him. the 1st one was a meet-up. He asked me whether I felt awkward too or it was just him. I said I felt the same and he was happy (lol cute), this was the answer I chose. Another option was to say "it's just you" to him and clearly deny the relationship.

The 2nd date was arranged by Ryan to go against a rumor from some stupid tabloid claimed that I and my co-star were faking romance to boost the movie (somewhat the truth haha...), cuz that rumor might kill the movie I was in, so I went on the 2nd date. Ryan provided another actor, set up a stage like some romantic catfight: another ex/love rival tried to fight over my co-star.

There were 2 answers you may choose to talk to your fake love rival:
    1. You seem really angry. (something like this)
    2. You need to chill. (I chose this one)
    The fake fight result ended well since that fake rival acted so good. I'm not sure which answer above leads to network and which leads to love anyways. They seem the same to me.

The last one was to shoot that movie. I had to practice the last scene with my co-star. two options:
    _Kiss. (kay lol, here goes nuthing)
    _End the scene. No kissing.

Soooo....if you choose to kiss your co-star, he/she will become your real lover after the shoot, your co-star will call you and say that "we should hang out sometimes" then appears in your contact list as new lover.

If you choose to end the scene and keep distance with him/her during the whole gig, your co-star will just stay as a co-worker, appears in your contact list as network.

No matter what answers you pick, basically, your movie will end well, you will earn fans, cash and exp. Just as how you usually gain from doing normal gigs. :D

Sorry for the long post, just wanna share my romance.......opps no, my experience XD
    Hope this helps you somehow.:D

P/s: During this long gig, my spouse got cold feet, kept calling on phone, asking and sweet-talking to me, better replying your spouse sweetly too, dun reject his/her phone calls or else your spouse would be sad and might try breaking up wth you.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    My co-star NPC turned out quite good-looking and nice too (pls note that NPC will be totally random).
    He knew well that we were just faking for the movie, he would keep a distance if I wanted to.

I have 2 fake dates with him. the 1st one was a meet-up. He asked me whether I felt awkward too or it was just him. I said I felt the same and he was happy (lol cute), this was the answer I chose. Another option was to say "it's just you" to him and clearly deny the relationship.

The 2nd date was arranged by Ryan to go against a rumor from some stupid tabloid claimed that I and my co-star were faking romance to boost the movie (somewhat the truth haha...), cuz that rumor might kill the movie I was in, so I went on the 2nd date. Ryan provided another actor, set up a stage like some romantic catfight: another ex/love rival tried to fight over my co-star.

The fake fight result ended well since that fake rival acted so good. I'm not sure which answer above leads to network and which leads to love anyways. They seem the same to me.

The last one was to shoot that movie. I had to practice the last scene with him. two options:

Soooo....if you choose to kiss your co-star, he/she will become your real lover after the shoot, your co-star will call you and say that "we should hang out sometimes" then appears in your contact list as new lover.

If you choose to end the scene and keep distance with him/her during the whole gig, your co-star will just stay as a co-worker, appears in your contact list as network.

No matter what, your movie will end well, you will earn fans, cash and exp. Just as how you usually gain from doing normal gigs. :D

Sorry for the long post, just wanna share my romance..opps no, my experiences XD

P/s: During this gigs, my spouse got cold feet, kept calling on phone, asking and sweet-talking to me, better replying your spouse sweetly too, dun reject his/her phone calls or else your spouse would be sad and might try breaking up wth you.

This was the last gig, right? No calls from Simon after that...
  • Options
    ticisss wrote: »
    This was the last gig, right? No calls from Simon after that...

Yep, the lattest gig, after this gig, my goal list is empty.
  • Options

The last one was to shoot that movie. I had to practice the last scene with my co-star. two options:

No matter what answers you pick, basically, your movie will end well, you will earn fans, cash and exp. Just as how you usually gain from doing normal gigs. :D

Sorry for the long post, just wanna share my romance.......opps no, my experience XD

P/s: During this long gig, my spouse got cold feet, kept calling on phone, asking and sweet-talking to me, better replying your spouse sweetly too, dun reject his/her phone calls or else your spouse would be sad and might try breaking up wth you.

Haha okay then, I'll step out with him/her. It should be her cause I'm a guy, lets see :P

I thought she would appear in my contacts as a date. But if it's an act then cool. And I'm happily married to that Sporty girl Steph, Kim hooked me up with, since the beginning. And she has those exclusive white hair that I love. :D

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    That's cool! Can you post a pic of Steph with the groovy hair? Jealous...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Charli wrote: »
    Haha okay then, I'll step out with him/her. It should be her cause I'm a guy, lets see :P

I thought she would appear in my contacts as a date. But if it's an act then cool. And I'm happily married to that Sporty girl Steph, Kim hooked me up with, since the beginning. And she has those exclusive white hair that I love. :D

Don't worry Charli, your co-star's gender will be based on your current spouse's gender/your love interest in game XD

The only thing random and can't tell for sure from your co-star, is the outlook appearance.

And happy to know that your love life went well since the beginning too, cuz for me, Kim's matchmaking was a total disaster ahaha....
  • Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    That's cool! Can you post a pic of Steph with the groovy hair? Jealous...

GFKv0UC.png

• Options
    Yea sorry Kim but I didn't quite like the matchmaking either.

Moony, are you sure you did not jus want to share your romance experiences? jus kidding :p
    I am also glad to know that this will turn out fine..it seemed kinda fishy sounding to me when I read what it was about.:eek:

Also please show a pic of the girl with the fabulous hair!:D

Edit: Sorry didn't see the pic you posted..and that is wickedly awesome hair!!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Don't worry Charli, your co-star's gender will be based on your current spouse's gender/your love interest in game XD

The only thing random and can't tell for sure from your co-star, is the outlook appearance.

And happy to know that your love life went well since the beginning too, cuz for me, Kim's matchmaking was a total disaster ahaha....

Haha the NPCs are weird mostly. Pink hair, eyebrows and what not :D

• Options
    Yea sorry Kim but I didn't quite like the matchmaking either.

Moony, are you sure you did not jus want to share your romance experiences? jus kidding :p
    I am also glad to know that this will turn out fine..it seemed kinda fishy sounding to me when I read what it was about.:eek:

Also please show a pic of the girl with the fabulous hair!:D

I did, check on page 1 :P

• Options
    Very nice! She's a keeper.

Thanks! I covet that color option so much...

• Options
    Oopps I just saw the pic of her. nniicccee

• Options
    tamara_sdtamara_sd Registered Users 57 Posts
    LOVE that hair color!
    There are a couple of styles I am lusting after, too. The shoulder length straight bob, and the one with super high volume in front (terrible descriptions!). The bob looks like it is a gift box style, but have never seen the big long wavy style available anywhere.
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Very nice! She's a keeper.

Thanks! I covet that color option so much...
    Game Center: + (tamara) +
  • Options
    tamara_sd wrote: »
    LOVE that hair color!
    There are a couple of styles I am lusting after, too. The shoulder length straight bob, and the one with super high volume in front (terrible descriptions!). The bob looks like it is a gift box style, but have never seen the big long wavy style available anywhere.

c80482d9-8223-4315-b72d-90f84917e1dd_zpsikq0xcri.jpg

If you mean this one, we won this from a grinding event at the holidays. I can't imagine if it'll ever be offered again. <yard sale, please Glu, yard sale!>

If it's any consolation, this hair isn't that much fun to use. It covers up the front of your outfit, and it moves in a big wad. I like it, but can't use it.

• Options
    DianeeeDianeee Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hi, has anyone had this gig offer from ryan starr which is a movie called A Life Well Lived then he tells you that it is required to date your co-star. Then after that theres a question you have to choose either you'll pass that offer or get it and you'll pay 5 kstars. Thank you 😁
  • Options
    Dianeee wrote: »
    Hi, has anyone had this gig offer from ryan starr which is a movie called A Life Well Lived then he tells you that it is required to date your co-star. Then after that theres a question you have to choose either you'll pass that offer or get it and you'll pay 5 kstars. Thank you 
    Hello there :)
    I believe you're asking about this gig from March updates so here is my answer I replied for the same question from this thread: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?127417-Ryan-Starr-New-Update
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Ok, one game went through it, and didn't pay the 5 stars, and took the minor role. So, in my iPad game, I should go for the fake romance? Sigh, Don't want to lose my hubby. It's up now, and I just walked away from the game. What do I do? Someone help? Fake cheat and take the starring role, or keep 5 Stars

Ok, went for it, here's my problem. My date is sitting in the place, we talked, said it was awkward,, and the meter started running BUT there is a call a friend thing over his head, who do I call in for it? I am sooooooo confused. Moony you made it soud easy. lol. Do I call someone in on the date? Huh?

Nvmd. It worked out. lol. I just called a contact in, and he stood behind my date. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, one game went through it, and didn't pay the 5 stars, and took the minor role. So, in my iPad game, I should go for the fake romance? Sigh, Don't want to lose my hubby. It's up now, and I just walked away from the game. What do I do? Someone help? Fake cheat and take the starring role, or keep 5 Stars

Ok, went for it, here's my problem. My date is sitting in the place, we talked, said it was awkward,, and the meter started running BUT there is a call a friend thing over his head, who do I call in for it? I am sooooooo confused. Moony you made it soud easy. lol. Do I call someone in on the date? Huh?

Nvmd. It worked out. lol. I just called a contact in, and he stood behind my date. lol.

LMAO Koko i've just back from a long flight and you really gave me a heart atk here after I saw thise5qkqw.jpg
    So everything worked out right? No more confusion? XD