Options

Pet rewards?

bigbadbratbigbadbrat Registered Users 34 Posts
Which pets are the best for silver stars and rewards and what do they typically give daily

Comments

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    None of the pets give K stars that I know of (I'm guessing that is what you mean by silver stars). Pets give xp, k cash, & energy bolts. I don't have all the pets yet but I personally love the dogs in the calabasas, Paris, London, & Malibu homes. They are all super cute and give 2 energy bolts each. All pets recharge rewards every 4 hours.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    bigbadbratbigbadbrat Registered Users 34 Posts
    Thank you so much. I am fairly new. Level 7 been playing 2 or 3 days. Yep I am hooked
  • Options
    ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    The pets in Florence, Sydney, Hamptons, and Dubai also give 2 energy bolts.

Eselletea, is there anything special about the Paris dog? Haven't bought him yet cos he's worth 75 k stars (The others are only 30-50 k stars!)
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Reginaa wrote: »
    The pets in Florence, Sydney, Hamptons, and Dubai also give 2 energy bolts.

Eselletea, is there anything special about the Paris dog? Haven't bought him yet cos he's worth 75 k stars (The others are only 30-50 k stars!)

The Paris dog is just similar to other pets, it gives 2 energy and a few exp points with some cash, nothing special.
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Reginaa wrote: »
    Is there anything special about the Paris dog?

Just that he's absolutely adorable... & always sniffs you to see where you've been....
    Probably my favorite pet..... I do love my baby in Miami too... & I lovvvvve my lion cub!! :)
  • Options
    ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts
    Thanks guys!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    For me buy the pets is essential, they help a lot in the gameplay!

Every 4 hours when they're recharged and the energy bolts bar too, just a round to the world and you can end a regular 8 hours gig in less than 20 minutes.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    For me buy the pets is essential, they help a lot in the gameplay!

Every 4 hours when they're recharged and the energy bolts bar too, just a round to the world and you can end a regular 8 hours gig in less than 20 minutes.

Yep!!!! :)
  • Options
    PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Sometimes the pets will also give an event point (during events.) For instance, a shamrock, or an Easter egg. It seems random.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    bigbadbrat wrote: »
    Which pets are the best for silver stars and rewards and what do they typically give daily
    The dog in Miami is the best in my opinion because it is the only one that costs cash instead of k-stars and it gives the same rewards as the other pets.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    Sometimes the pets will also give an event point (during events.) For instance, a shamrock, or an Easter egg. It seems random.

It isn't random, they give event points every 24 hours.

What is random is wich pet the points comes and the amount of points.

Usually are 2 points per day, but I've got 3 too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!