best house to buy?

bigbadbratbigbadbrat Registered Users 34 Posts
I am new to the game so which is the best house to save for?

Comments

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    bigbadbrat wrote: »
    I am new to the game so which is the best house to save for?
    I can suggest Calabasas mansion for 50k cash, with that mansion you can invite the most guests in game: 7 people for a party which can help you gain more fans after small talking and partying with all 7 guests.

You can also look up for more answers and experiences here from other players for the same question:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?126657-Which-house-is-best-apart-from-the-Calabasas-one
  • bigbadbratbigbadbrat Registered Users 34 Posts
    Thank you. Can you tell me the repercussions of not paying the 750 rent to the first house. I saved and waited and bought the Miami house. But now have nothing for the rent
    bigbadbrat wrote: »
    Thank you. Can you tell me the repercussions of not paying the 750 rent to the first house. I saved and waited and bought the Miami house. But now have nothing for the rent
    If you don't pay him the rent in time, your house will be locked after the rent expires, you won't be able to enter your home. Before the rent expires, whenever you walk in that house, he will always be there and will keep nagging you about your rent, it's annoying. And of course the landlord will always stand there next to your unpaid locked house, waiting and asking for the rent.

Your apartment can be unlocked and you can get it back once paying the rent to the owner.

And later if you still didn't pay him or still had your Duluxe apartment locked, you won't be able to buy your new So Chic store in Hamptons New York later on in the game quest, because that landlord also owns the store there. So I suggest it's best solution to pay him now so that you can get it done for once and avoid problems in game later.

For the cash earning problem, you can also work in SoChic or Kardash store to pay off the 750cash requirement, which will take just a few working shifts to get enough cash for the rent.
  • bigbadbratbigbadbrat Registered Users 34 Posts
    Thanks. I never intended to go back there cuz I read somewhere not to but I was clicking around on stuff and accidently clicked on the house. Grrrrr I was irritated. Thanks for the info cuz I was planning to not pay it but I guess now I will have to bite the bullet
  • WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    I can suggest Calabasas mansion for 50k cash, with that mansion you can invite the most guests in game: 8 people for a party which can help you gain more fans after small talking and partying with all 8 guests.

This!!

I love my places in London & Paris too :)
    Wish wrote: »
    This!!

I love my places in London & Paris too :)
    Me too, Wish :D Those two houses are the most classy in game, I especially love my Paris suite :D
    London is a perfect flat to store my helicopter and has a cute puggie there too :D
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    I can suggest Calabasas mansion for 50k cash, with that mansion you can invite the most guests in game: 8 people for a party which can help you gain more fans after small talking and partying with all 8 guests.

You can also look up for more answers and experiences here from other players for the same question:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?126657-Which-house-is-best-apart-from-the-Calabasas-one

I have the mansion but I can only hold. 7 guests.. Where's the other invite guest option ?

This house is also great because it's big and there's a lot of furniture to buy. When starting gigs and dates they ask if you are ready and u might see a gold star or heart at the bottom left corner of the screen or a fraction. Buying clothes helps but I find the furniture cheaper and a great help to getting the bonus :)
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
    hkaytee wrote: »
    I have the mansion but I can only hold. 7 guests.. Where's the other invite guest option ?

This house is also great because it's big and there's a lot of furniture to buy. When starting gigs and dates they ask if you are ready and u might see a gold star or heart at the bottom left corner of the screen or a fraction. Buying clothes helps but I find the furniture cheaper and a great help to getting the bonus :)
    Lol Thanks for reminding me, I wrote it wrong cuz I counted myself as the 8th person.
    Fixed it. 7 guests, not 8.
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I agree w/the Calabasas house, for earning points in party events.

But I love the Dubai house - it is fantastic looking and you can get a little lion cub for your pet, there.

I also really love the Paris hotel. Just because it is Paris, maybe ;)

Florence is also really pretty, but, I keep forgetting to go to Florence, for some reason! The Yorkie is a bit upset with me ;)
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Like everyone else already said, Calabasas is the one to have. Once you do, it'll be the only one you ever use for parties. But I think every home with a pet is worth owning, even the cheap LA apartment. If you get locked out of there, you can't have the cat. It only gives one energy every 4 hours (and some money and level points), but I still think it's worth having. And it's cute. :-)

I have all of the houses now, but when I had to restart my game and buy all of them again, I just bought whichever pet-containing home was the cheapest, until I could afford the next one, and so on. Try to save up cash for the houses if you can, but the pets are definitely worth spending your K-stars on.
  • roseroseroserose Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hi i have a question to. Are there gonna be other house quest? Maria told me to buy miami house and now i am wondering is she gonna told me to buy other houses or am i free to buy them?
    roserose wrote: »
    Hi i have a question to. Are there gonna be other house quest? Maria told me to buy miami house and now i am wondering is she gonna told me to buy other houses or am i free to buy them?
    Hi roserose,:)
    No there won't be another house quest after the Miami house, don't worry, it's the last one Maria asks you to buy.
    Later on you can purchase any house you fancy, no more house buying quest :D
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Like everyone else already said, Calabasas is the one to have. Once you do, it'll be the only one you ever use for parties. But I think every home with a pet is worth owning, even the cheap LA apartment. If you get locked out of there, you can't have the cat. It only gives one energy every 4 hours (and some money and level points), but I still think it's worth having. And it's cute. :-)

The downtown L.A. alley cat is my favorite pet, and then, the lion cub, then the various dogs.
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    PolkaDot wrote: »
    The downtown L.A. alley cat is my favorite pet, and then, the lion cub, then the various dogs.
    I only have the downtown LA apartment is cute & small. And I always wanted that Bengal cat like forever. I got it when the video offers were very generous & I got like 12 k stars to add to my funds. I'm a cat person so I'm buying the Dubai one because I would prolly freakin die of happiness because I always wanted to live in Dubai & own a baby lion as a pet. if I ever make a killing in bonuses, ect.
    GC: Zoë Strange