Weekend Event 3/27 *Wishin and Hopin :)

Comments

• SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Ok. I've gotten the pink box (4k cash... useless!) and I think I'll be able to get the dress. How much for the glasses and shoes?
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Suki someone had posted that it takes 400 points to win everything. I don't know how that breaks down though. I haven't gotten the dress, yet. I don't get to play, often, on weekends.

Looks like everyone is doing well on the event. Congrats everyone!

I think both dresses look really nice. How are the guys doing?
  • FroydelFroydel Registered Users 16 Posts
    100 points to go for the boots! Unfortunately I only have 8 hour gigs left :p How are you guys doing?
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm doing great for this event! Apart from my dark eye circles :eek:

I had saved up on gigs beforehand so I don't waste time waiting 8/12 hours. I am also single so no dating required *Cheers for the lonely woman* Halfway through the event, I kinda freaked out because Simon never called to give me any 1 hour/ 3 hour or any hour gigs! I think maybe I had too much gigs on hand but thankfully after completing them, he answered to my prayers and gave me so many 1 hour gigs (He doesn't usually do that for me!). I could complete so much through each intervals of gaming because miraculously every 2-3 taps I get 1 energy, what luck for me! Its usually not the case.

Oh and the KyLine event gave 30 points! Woots!
    PM to add
  • missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    Done for the weekend! Unfortunately this is where I also start feeling sad since the weekend is ending...

KKH_Screenshot_1427617212601_zpsfmimvmjr.jpg
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    That's great, naimonster!

missymoloko, love the look!

I did it. I love the denim dress. But then, I love denim!

23f0RtH.png?1
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm perplexed how things worked well this weekend, I have the impression that the weekend of St. Patrick's day left me traumatized! And here is the result:

7JQHA6m.jpg?1

I was spending spring break in Punta Mita, and won this tan (or should I say burn!). Due exposure to the sunlight my hair became lighter! As you can see in the picture I feel victorious for having completed the event and reached the level 33!

Noona I hadn't seen the much-talked-black dress, it's beautiful and you're wonderful in it!

Koko loved the accessory choices of your twins, the skull scarf is very cool!

Dot great job too.

Now back to the comeback until the next update!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Done with this event, waiting for the update now. Hopefully Tuesday when the Sweepstakes ends.

9e6Ahla.png

I'm off now, cousin's wedding tonight. Bubye!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hey, you think you guys could kind of wish for the update Wednesday? I am sooooooo close to another comeback, especially on one device. I can taste it. I'm going to take the gorg black dress with the Fashion Guru. So....everybody think Wednesday? I'll throw a huge party for you all, and well.....I'll love you forever. ;)

And Vats, I didn't think I'd like the long blonde hair, but you are rocking it. You look great.

Charli - everything looks great on you. Now tap those sunnies and put them on. ;) Picture please.

And thanks for the compliments guys, I've been told anyone can accessorize out of almost any disaster. Still working on the right shoes tho.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hey, you think you guys could kind of wish for the update Wednesday? I am sooooooo close to another comeback, especially on one device. I can taste it. I'm going to take the gorg black dress with the Fashion Guru. So....everybody think Wednesday? I'll throw a huge party for you all, and well.....I'll love you forever. ;)
    Ok then Wednesday it is you'll have to choose what colour we all wear so we can have a thread about it! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    image.jpg1_zpskqc6g5ob.jpg

Finished for the weekend and started my second comeback. Congrats everyone on all the new clothing! :)

I am so so excited for the update, but I have to work on getting off the D list now.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • FroydelFroydel Registered Users 16 Posts
    I got the boots!!!! So of course I immediately bought some jeans to go with them. Really pleased this week :)

2620ha9.jpg
    And Vats, I didn't think I'd like the long blonde hair, but you are rocking it. You look great.

This is so common, people don't like men with long hair, but when they know me have a change of heart!

To all who have posted after me, I'm enjoying every detail of your looks congratulations guys!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Yes! I completed the event! By the way, I was so silly to not have collected all the items midway!
    I swear I momentarily forgot collecting the items gave bonus stars.

34sm6fd.jpg

Maybe because I was sooo afraid of what I would be getting from the gift box! Guess what I got...
    THE AWESOME DRESS! Juuuuuuust kidding, that's a total fake :p I got the shoes which I'm pretty satisfied with.

1z2krig.jpg
    PM to add
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hey guys! Everybody is rockin their new outfits!

Vats thank you so much! You like nice with your outfit, and as Koko, said I never thought I would like the long blonde hair, but you wear it quite nicely:)

Charli, you are looking sharp.

Koko, I am always down for a party! Jus say the color and I will come dressed for it:)(and I may bring snacks)

(Also please excuse me if I say anything weird or what have ya, because I had to take a ton of allergy medicine and now I am kind of out of it :) )
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Thank you Noona!

I hope you have gotten better from the allergy.

I hate allergy!

Wow you got very well with the clothes of the event, but what I really liked is your ginger mohawk!
    Naimonster wrote: »
    34sm6fd.jpg

A lot of attitude!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Got the dress and glasses for my girl, guy has the shirt and he's rocking the new gifts he received this weekend (thank you sooo much!!)

1Kb1PVy.jpg
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Eselle your girl rocked and your guy let me rock the bottom for don't have his cool accessories and clothes!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    h7K5KUD.png

Didn't get the black dress, wasted 80 kstars on the boxes, and 4.99 for a star pack :mad:...well at least I actually finished this one.
  • missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    Congrats naimonster! Looking very good!
  • sleeplesswithseattlesleeplesswithseattle Registered Users 5 Posts
    2hx3fuu.jpg
    Hi all, I've been lurking here for a while and have finally decided to stop being lazy and register :)
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Welcome, sleepless! I shortened you name bc I'm lazy, too lol.

And thanks, Vats! I'm liking my short version of my name, too. You guys can call me Eselle, or if your fingertips are sore from tapping Es is fine too ;)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Thanks Vats! That mohawk was my virgin purchase from the store, and I like your long hair too :D
    Thank you missymoloko :)
    Eselle! Your guy is hot with dem tattoos!

Btw sleepless, or anyone else, what was the picture that sleepless attached cuz for me its a bikini girl leaning on a car and that is hella weird.

Edit: Oh maybe that's your way of introducing yourself?
    PM to add
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Hi,

I've been a long time lurker, so I thought I'd register. Here's my doll. I couldn't get the shoes because I was away this weekend, but I was happy to get the rest! I forgot what event these shoes came from.

image.jpg1.jpg
    Good Morning:)

Hey Eselle(loving the shortened version) and guy look too cool.

A big Welcome to Sleeplesswithseattle and to Zitrone. Btw you guys look cool in your new outfits:D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Hello! Saw the two fellow lurkers above and figured I'd join in. Registered a while ago, but I never post....somehow I'm more shy on the internet than I am in real life. :-)

Anyway, was all set to put up my weekend clothes, but I don't know how to post pictures!
    SO sorry, I know it's been answered a billion times over, but the search function is useless (for me anyway? Maybe I'm missing something). I managed to get my avatar up forever ago, but this is different, I guess?
    Anyway, if someone could point me towards the post that explains how (and maybe we could sticky that, so I can be the last one to annoy everyone with the question?), I'd appreciate it.

Sorry if it's already stickied or otherwise right in front of my face!

Sigh. And this is why I usually just lurk. :-)
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Hello! Saw the two fellow lurkers above and figured I'd join in. Registered a while ago, but I never post....somehow I'm more shy on the internet than I am in real life. :-)

Anyway, was all set to put up my weekend clothes, but I don't know how to post pictures!
    SO sorry, I know it's been answered a billion times over, but the search function is useless (for me anyway? Maybe I'm missing something). I managed to get my avatar up forever ago, but this is different, I guess?
    Anyway, if someone could point me towards the post that explains how (and maybe we could sticky that, so I can be the last one to annoy everyone with the question?), I'd appreciate it.

Sorry if it's already stickied or otherwise right in front of my face!

Sigh. And this is why I usually just lurk. :-)

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125907-How-to-Post-a-Picture-Here&highlight=picture Here's the thread about how to post pictures:)
    Hello Lalaloveyou! It is nice to meet you:D I am almost the exact opposite from you lol, IRL I am very shy but here...well I love to talk!

Its ok, we all forget things from time to time. To post a picture use these tags [IMG][/IMG]. Insert your photo link in between those tags. I use photoboucket, it is free of charge.(free things are the best things...usually) just use the Direct link that it provides for your pic.

I can't wait to see your weekend outfit! Nice to 'see you again':)

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi Sleepless, welcome. So glad you were pulled in by the awesome. Lovely to meet you. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Ah, lovely, thank you both. Let's see if I can manage to not mess this up.

Spent too many stars but HAD to have the black dress.
    Love. :-)
    image_zps0wssdxce.jpg

On the other hand...not a huge fan of the earned stuff this weekend, though I do like the shoes. I can't find a way to make the dress not look...I dunno. Someone else called it a dusting rag in another thread...that more or less sums it up for me. :-)
    Mad face below because 1) I envy her hair, and 2) she had one of those unavoidable speech bubbles that neverevereverever goes away and would not STFU during one of those eternal gigs with her this weekend. Grrr.
    image_zpse6le3cgq.jpg

In any case, yay for an easier weekend after the last few! Hope that continues. :-)