April Fools Day ~ Do Willow or Dirk or Do You Being Willow or Dirk?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Hey, some of us were saying we're going to look like Willow. Guys could do it with colors and stuff. And if you don't have the hair there is another kinda of close free one. What do you think? Anyone want to map out the exact face, we don't have access to the shoes, but some are close,. I know a better pair, but hey, it's Willow. lol She doesn't have the taste or ....ooooh, On April Fools day, Who's going to play?

Just picture every club/restaurant you go to...there are 2 Willows. And...You're Willow. Picture the screenshots. Who's going to Play?
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    OH ME me me me me me!! Sorry I just had candy :p.

I love that idea, it would be fun.

Hey why don't the guys dress as Dirk? Isn't he their rival?
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Ha! I forgot all about that song :D this sounds so much fun that dress is so expensive though!! Hope to see some willows around and people def needs to post screenshots in this thread :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • DanniDanni Registered Users 143 Posts
    Haha that's a fun idea, I'm up for it :D
    Lightsticks11 on gc!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    This is going to be great. Yes, Dirk for the guys. Or, if they want to look like the masculine Willow that's fine. Anything goes as long as it evokes Willow....But if your Willow is too glam, we may have to Youtube a beatdown all over you. lol. ;)

LUZ, where are you doll? I'm about to faint.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok so she can't be glam..can she be trashy?

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The problem with Dirk is that his hair color is not available, however I can create a new look for Dirk!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Dirk needs a new look as much as Willow does!

Wouldn't it be cool if they came out with that color and other things in the update before, we start the Willow-Dirk-look-alike party?

Dirk needs a new look as much as Willow does!

Wouldn't it be cool if they came out with that color and other things in the update before, we start the Willow-Dirk-look-alike party?

Certainly, light brown, dirty blonde, auburn should be options of hair color!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    LUZ, where are you doll? I'm about to faint.

Are you going to faint because of carped pants, and my reaction to them, or because of this April Pape idea? I'm very excited about both.

<But the carped pants have a slight edge in eliciting my happiness at the moment. That was masterful. You have a real gift in rehabilitating p00p-based memes, I've always said it.>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I would love to have my character to be a dark auburn!
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Mauve wrote: »

You certainly would be amazing with it!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Are you going to faint because of carped pants, and my reaction to them, or because of this April Pape idea? I'm very excited about both.

<But the carped pants have a slight edge in eliciting my happiness at the moment. That was masterful. You have a real gift in rehabilitating p00p-based memes, I've always said it.>

uh no. ok, so there are a bunch of things going over here in I guess what is in fact the April Fools thread. I must be the March Fool because April isn't here yet. So, Everyone remember that Paris video. Her "Song". Yeah, we all saw it up here for what 8 Hours? so, this morning when I posted it, I watched and listened for a couple of minutes, and then I think I went for my coffee, and tidyed up the counter after the boys left. Still, I'm hearing the song and it sounds find. Now, I saw it was long, but I figured ok, I like ~Apropos music while I read the forums but some little voice said "Oh Koko. You better check this song out." so I listened from a distance. I just saw I should have watched. I immediately pulled the video down, and lets just say, I looked around for a button or something because I thought I had to ban myself.

Now, I'm going to go see your reaction to the carp.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh Koko, I didn't even look at the video yet. I have no idea what it was about but I think it warrants this GIF:

P3O5J0F.gif

The Carp? are you referring to the photo that Luz posted in the Apropos thread?
    It never occurred to me that there was a fish in the photo, I was dumbfounded when I just saw it,
    Oh if that is not what you were referring to then I must be completely clueless.:p

No, you're right. There wasn't any fish at the beginning, but Koko edited me to be more family- and fisherman-friendly. She's a true pal.

Well, Luz posted a pic, I fixed it. So funny thing, people who saw it originally are probably still seeing it the first way, with just the fish added. And the video of Paris' song.......had a little more paris in the video than I'd bargained for. But luckily I don't think anyone stayed on Paris' video long enough to see a different side of her if you know what I mean. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh man, I didn't play that naughty Paris video in time! I'm the worst. Now I'll never know exactly what got you banned. Going to youtube it. Is it just the Paris Hilton song, or can you give me some hints for finding it? Sorry to be gone so long, the babies keep getting up and wandering back downstairs tonight... :confused:

Ooooh, more Paris than bargained for? That's it, I'm on it!

Oh lol, I don't rememeber what was even there before:p
    I guess that is a good thing.

Idk I don't have much of a like for Paris Hilton...oh well:)

I just like to see and try everything, Paris Hilton or no...

Thanks Luz

Why do I smell mischief brewing....:p

Nah, I couldn't find the button to ban myself. But, if Paris takes her clothes on on a part of the video no one on the forum saw before I removed it......was it ever really there? (My very loose version of Sartre's tree That video was an April Fool's joke on me. Hey GluAdmin, think we'll see you as your rendition of Willow?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Why I didn't watch the video until the end?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Well, it WAS a Paris Hilton song. I can see why it might not be an issue very often...

Mauve wrote: »

Yes, that would be a really good look. I haven't figured out how to do my Willows, I think the Twins will separating and doing their own things this time.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    At the moment, I am having my girl go through acting and makeup lessons, in order to prepare for D-day.
    I may be spending to much time on this, but oh well....YOLO (is that a thing anymore? )

Wonderful. I'm thinking, trying a few things out. Oh wow, can you imagine when friends who don't come here just start playing the game on Wednesday, and they keep running into Willows, in all the incarnations. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Wow, I don't ever use GameCenter for anything, but I'm almost tempted to sign in and add every person here, just to see Willows everywhere. That's going to be amazing.

Lots of pictures, please. :-)
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    ha great idea! here's my Dirk Diamonds with his peasant shoes which i only wore for this shot lol

mBGOSwim.jpg
    no i don't have any chill
    Alkoholiks you totally forgot his fake and orange tan lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    ha great idea! here's my Dirk Diamonds with his peasant shoes which i only wore for this shot lol

mBGOSwim.jpg
    Oh my gosh this is excellent :D didn't notice til just now def need to see lots of dirks tomorrow too!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    I'm all dressed up as Willow, but no one else in my list is yet, definitely feeling a bit silly
    Game Centre: +Lya+