Options

Comeback failed

Vinn4311Vinn4311 Registered Users 54 Posts
I must say I'm not to happy doing the comeback journey. I was thinking you will get a story line to make your way back to the top not just one goal and then just calls from Simon to the next update or is this just my game. If I would have even Knew this I would have stayed at the top.

Comments

• Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    Are you on your first or second comeback? When I did my first, I had new storyline but got no new missions when I started the next.

Either way, the new update should be coming any day now. :)
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    MorningStarMorningStar Registered Users 14 Posts
    While if this is your first time comeback,go to Simon or Maria office to see either there are goal.If this is your second time comeback,there will no more comeback goal for you anymore,so i recommend you to throw 3 hours party at the Calabasas or somewhere suitable.Good luck.
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Vinn4311, and everyone else. Yes, there is a small story line that comes with your first comeback. As others said, however when you do a second and third, as of yet there are no separate story lines for them.

We have to remember that the comebacks are fairly new, since the came out just before Kendall and Kylie came on to the game. So they are still most likely working on it. Hopefully the next update will bring more individualized story lines for each comeback.

I hope this helps, and as others said use this time to just relax and party away!:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Vinn4311,

I agree, it was a little frustrating just having only 1 storyline in your 1st comeback.

What helped me was thinking of what I'd be doing if I just stayed #1...

If I stayed at #1 without doing the comeback . .. I would (1) Only receive calls from Simon (2) I still wouldn't have any new storylines until the next update (3) No new fans because I was at the max.

When I thought of it that way it wasn't so bad because with or without the comeback I'd be doing the same things, just with gorgeous exclusive outfits and now my max energy is 43. Also, I was so busy throwing parties before I knew it , I had reached level 30 and now 31.

Good luck, you'll be back at #1 before you know it!
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time πŸ˜‰

Andriod player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Parties are how I'm going to do my 2nd comeback. How long did it take you to do all three DMV_Doll, and are you back at number 1 again or still climbing on your last comeback? I need motivation lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Parties are how I'm going to do my 2nd comeback. How long did it take you to do all three DMV_Doll, and are you back at number 1 again or still climbing on your last comeback? I need motivation lol.

Hey KoKo,

I'm on my 3rd comeback still working my way back to #1. My current ranking is 164 :-(

The 1st two comebacks took me 2-3 weeks. This one is taking me longer due to the contest, weekend events , work, sleep and finger bleeding lol

I have a long grind ahead of me because I need just over 120m fans to be #1. maaaannn just the thought of having to throw 100 parties make me want to take a nap.

Andriod player
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    DMV_Doll is so right about comebacks helping you level up that is my motivation :D 180 parties to go til 3rd comeback!!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I agree they are very helpful for when you want to work through some levels. I keep going because there are some fabulous pieces of clothes that I am dying to have!
    I just need about 220-300 more parties before I can start the next one!

(that number sounds really awful lol)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I have the impression that each comeback stage works in a certain way, for example the E-list to the B-list is very fast to make in a few days.

When it comes to A-list position 300-200 is an eternity.

After that until reaching the top 100 is faster again.

And the way to number 1 is trick because you advance 2-3 places and sometimes back a position!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: Β»
    I have the impression that each comeback stage works in a certain way, for example the E-list to the B-list is very fast to make in a few days.

When it comes to A-list position 300-200 is an eternity.

After that until reaching the top 100 is faster again.

And the way to number 1 is trick because you advance 2-3 places and sometimes back a position!

I agree, ultimately you need 195-200 million fans to be #1. Glu just adjusts the threshold to make each list. To be an A-lister in my game I only needed 7.5m fans.

With the remaining 185-192 million fans needed to be #1, Glu puts large gaps while you work your way back to the top. My conspiracy theory is this is why the A list is the only one where the star stays a solid color instead of gradually filling up because it would take 4ever.

Oh, also in my game, the NPC who held the #1 fans continued to increase as well. It started out having 183m fans and when I made it to the top 100 thier fans jumped to 193m. When I reached the top 10 on my 2nd comeback Willow Pape came out of nowhere took the #1 spot with 200m fans. I was livid.

Andriod player
  • Options
    RocStarRocStar Registered Users 20 Posts
    I'm still on the 1st comeback and it is taking forrrrever! However, the only thing getting me through it is that I'm doing the same thing now as I would have been without the comeback. I love that each one gets use a permanent energy boost-- the difference between 34 and 43 energy makes a huge difference plus a free outfit.
    3 hour parties are the best for gaining fans--remember to always throw parties at Calabasas. You can invite 7 guests and as long as you select from your professional contacts and hit the "small talk" button above each one, you'll be working towards free K coins, game $ and rep :-)
  • Options
    missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    I'm still at #3 because I've a friend with 342m fans.

She refuses to disappear even after I removed her as a friend and signed out of google+ because of the fault with android friends list.

It's such a bore.
  • Options
    I'm still at #3 because I've a friend with 342m fans.

She refuses to disappear even after I removed her as a friend and signed out of google+ because of the fault with android friends list.

It's such a bore.

If you play with real people they hinder your return to the top?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    If they're at the maxed-out number of fans <was it 368.7million?>, then you have to get that many too to be considered #1. It's arduous. I had 23 friends at that number of fans! I went from #24 to #1 in one second, when I finally maxed-out! It was a weird situation. Yes, real friends are awesome, but they're work...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Thank you for answering me Luz!

Now I'm sure that I'll only add other people after finishing my third comeback!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I hate to say it, but that might be wise.

After that, get a million friends, because they each give you xp towards leveling up when you say hi, plus they sometimes have entertaining greetings. And lots of them are gorgeous!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Vinn4311Vinn4311 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Wow thanks everyone for the information. I just started my first comeback story yesterday so I will have to see if I do it all over again.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't think I'll make it on any of the games before the update and raised max, but I'll just keep tapping away, and see what happens. ;) I'm trying to get gigs finished, because I don't want old stuff hanging around when the update comes through. So, I'm sure the lure of 3 more energy max is enough to make me do it again. That and the black dress. lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    If they're at the maxed-out number of fans <was it 368.7million?>, then you have to get that many too to be considered #1. It's arduous. I had 23 friends at that number of fans! I went from #24 to #1 in one second, when I finally maxed-out! It was a weird situation. Yes, real friends are awesome, but they're work...

I was in the same boat. I grumbled the whole way to 300-whatever million fans because if I didn't have real player friends I only would have needed around 200m to restart the comeback. It was hard work!

It's only taken 3 days and I'm back on the B list now. The bonus stars for progressing in rank are great! I know I've only started the hard part though.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    yeah the more real friends that you have the harder the comeback is. especially when 30-40 of them have 360 million fans. i made a joke a while back about people who sailed through all 3 comebacks in a week or so but i didn't realize that it would be much easier if your only going against NPCs.

i haven't had time to play much lately but i agree that the last 100 million goes quicker
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    Hang in there !

I'm still struggling on my first comeback but I think it's because I'm coming from rank #598
    I have 136.6 mil fans and I'm still not even in the top 150

do parties and don't talk to any new NPC's if u plan to do the comeback again cause it will only make it harder to reach back on top
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    There's a girl on the top of my list since forever. She stopped playing and had 310M and now dropped down 309, but I can't get rid of her.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.