Options

Top Couples

ckay702ckay702 Registered Users 17 Posts
I've been married to Alexander Hughes for a long time now, and we're couple #42. We go on dates at least once a day, sometimes more. At first we would normally move up a spot after a date, but we haven't moved up in so long! No matter how many dates me go on we remain in the same spot. The past month the only way we've moved up is if another couple breaks up. Anyone else having this problem/have any suggestions to help us move up?

Comments

• Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Yeah same here I find I go on dates but don't move up the rankings at all. Randomly I'll get moved up or down one space via tweet from Ray. I've just accepted that I'll never likely get in the top ten. People have said you don't get anything when you get to number one anyway so not missing out on anything really.
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    trangietrangie Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hiya, I was in a similar situation until I realised that you need to go on dates a few times per day in order to move up the couples ladder. What I would suggest is try to go on short dates (1/2 hrs ones) as often as possible. I would hog around the dating places every once in a while to call my husband for a date and see if a short date is available, you can cancel the date before it begins if the duration is too long and check back again after 15-20 minutes as they change between that time :) once you've reached top 10 it's very easy to move up/down the ranking. The reward for reaching the number 1 (first time only) is only 2 KStars - so if you can't be bothered with going to multiple dates per day then I don't think you're missing out much :P
    once I've reached number 1 spot, I kinda cut back to one date per day so my ranking just dropped down to number 5/6 almost immediately so I think that leaderboard is a very flickle thing lol.
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    trangie wrote: »
    Hiya, I was in a similar situation until I realised that you need to go on dates a few times per day in order to move up the couples ladder. What I would suggest is try to go on short dates (1/2 hrs ones) as often as possible. I would hog around the dating places every once in a while to call my husband for a date and see if a short date is available, you can cancel the date before it begins if the duration is too long and check back again after 15-20 minutes as they change between that time :) once you've reached top 10 it's very easy to move up/down the ranking. The reward for reaching the number 1 (first time only) is only 2 KStars - so if you can't be bothered with going to multiple dates per day then I don't think you're missing out much :P
    once I've reached number 1 spot, I kinda cut back to one date per day so my ranking just dropped down to number 5/6 almost immediately so I think that leaderboard is a very flickle thing lol.
    I have the same situation as yours, trangie.

I already took my spouse out for an 8h fancy dinner yesterday before I went to bed. I was still staying on #1 couple list until waking up this morning and found us two got kicked down couple rank #10, some strange couple I've never noticed before poped up on the top. So I had to waste like 3 more dates to climb back and claimed no.1 couple list again. Seriously, don't even know why I'm bothered to do so....lol...maybe I will just let it go later if I get sick of dating.

This couple ranking thing is getting out of control for me lately...even if I date at least once or twice a day,my no.1 couple rank still can't be saved. XD

So my sincere advice is: if you really want to be on top/ you are bothered and worried about that couple ranking, then keep calm and keep happy dating. Choosing various dating spots, spending more cash on dates, trying different kinds of dating hours, sooner or later you will still reach top couple list.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    You have to date a lot. I used to be on 35 but one day I decided to make it to the top. Went to the Oak and saw the 1 hour timer, had full energy and a lot of Cash, so I went on multiple dates in a row until we moved up 5 spots. :p
    I repeated it daily, until we were the Top Couple. It was like a Million dates in a week xD But I had no quests so it was easy. And I used to get a Million fans too everyday when Ray tweeted, Me and my Spouse have been all over the news!

I'm on number 1 now, and it's like every time I close the game, I see my ranking has dropped down to 3 or 4 when I check back later. So I still have to date 5 times a day. Hard to maintain. :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That list frustrates me, Mr. Thomas and I never went beyond position 28, we're currently at 31.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    That list frustrates me, Mr. Thomas and I never went beyond position 28, we're currently at 31.
    Lol Vats show me your Mr Thomas someday will you? :cool:
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    You have to date a lot. I used to be on 35 but one day I decided to make it to the top. Went to the Oak and saw the 1 hour timer, had full energy and a lot of Cash, so I went on multiple dates in a row until we moved up 5 spots. :p
    I repeated it daily, until we were the Top Couple. It was like a Million dates in a week xD But I had no quests so it was easy. And I used to get a Million fans too everyday when Ray tweeted, Me and my Spouse have been all over the news!

I'm on number 1 now, and it's like every time I close the game, I see my ranking has dropped down to 3 or 4 when I check back later. So I still have to date 5 times a day. Hard to maintain. :D
    Lol bro I swear the waiter at OAK already saw and remembered my face there more than any A-listers that didn't tip her. :D
  • Options
    Lol bro I swear the waiter at OAK already saw and remembered my face there more than any A-listers that didn't tip her. :D

She always interrupts in between when I tap that little bottle behind her for energy. And I'm like, no thanks. xD

• Options
    She always interrupts in between when I tap that little bottle behind her for energy. And I'm like, no thanks. xD
    Just tip her well Charli, just tip her XD
  • Options
    Just tip her well Charli, just tip her XD

I only tip Dan Simard. ;)
    I wish we could take his costume, and go on a date with Leah someday. :p

• Options
    I only tip Dan Simard. ;)
    I wish we could take his costume, and go on a date with Leah someday. :p
    I second that, bro:D
    And lol, I myself wouldn't mind taking not only just their costumes but also being able to really interact with all them hot waiters, waitresses and bartenders in KKH :cool: