when does the Hamotons open up?

bigbadbratbigbadbrat Registered Users 34 Posts
I am new and was wondering when the Hamptons opened and you had the oportunity to buy the house? How much is it? Also is there a dog and how much is it as well?

Comments

• Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    What level are you on? I don't remember exactly, but I'm on level 23 on my ipad game (I play on my android phone and just started a game on my bf's ipad a few months ago) and the Hamptons has been unlocked for a while. Sorry I can't be more specific. I don't own the house in either of my games, but it costs $70,000 or 140 kstars to buy it. I'm sure it comes with a pet, all of the homes do if I'm not mistaken. But because I don't own the home, I don't know what the pet is, or how much it costs. I hope this helped.. :)
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    bigbadbrat wrote: »
    I am new and was wondering when the Hamptons opened and you had the oportunity to buy the house? How much is it? Also is there a dog and how much is it as well?
    Just as Crystal stated correctly, you will soon encounter the quest for Hampton store and be able to go to Hamptons when you reach a certain level and requirements. :)

Hamptons house doesn't have a garage, but it does have a very cute corgi (probably my most fav dog in KKH) and you can buy it for 30 kstars and earn yourself some golden heart points too.:D
  • bigbadbratbigbadbrat Registered Users 34 Posts
    Thank you all for your help. I dont like that it doesnt have a garage but it is the home I am most interested in so I am saving for it. I guess rather then working so much for money I need to do more stuff for the agent to advance to get the Hamptons opened up

I am at level 7 and half way to 8
    Okay, Moon, I sent you a friend request but dont know if I did it right. Sorry couldn't remember the full name. I am guessing some friends are a good idea in this game
    Thank you all for your help. I dont like that it doesnt have a garage but it is the home I am most interested in so I am saving for it. I guess rather then working so much for money I need to do more stuff for the agent to advance to get the Hamptons opened up

I am at level 7 and half way to 8
    Oh then I think about lvl 9 or 10 you could fly to New York to visit Hamptons, Tribeca and Soho.
    And you're welcome ^^I wish you luck with your quest, show us your Hamptons house later when you own it too :D
    Okay, Moon, I sent you a friend request but dont know if I did it right. Sorry couldn't remember the full name. I am guessing some friends are a good idea in this game
    Aw haha thank you very much XD Lemme go and check to add you back :D Glad to have you as my new friend here too ^^
    When I figure out how to take a picture I will. Didnt know it was even possible (lol)