Options

No more friends

MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
I only have 2 friends playing but I can't call them for helping me during gigs! The first appear and disappear ih the list with a broken heart as if I'd have dated her (but i didn't) and the second one appears with a broken star and the game asks me for 24kstar to recover our professional relationship (and i don't want to spend them)... can i do something? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yeah, you need to find and add more friends. There is no way around getting those contacts back without paying the Stars to get them back. In the first instance, maybe you sent a gift to the first friend? If it was a heart item - they automatically become romantic, if you give them a star item, they become professional contacts.

But unless Glu gives us an amnesty day or something, you must pay the stars if you want to get them back. I'm sorry. Add me, I'll play with you. ;) ANd go here to meet new people who play the game.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106705-Adding-Friends-amp-The-Benefits
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you! Yes! I've certainly sent an heart gift to my first friend!!
    I'll follow your link! :)
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Yeah, you need to find and add more friends. There is no way around getting those contacts back without paying the Stars to get them back. In the first instance, maybe you sent a gift to the first friend? If it was a heart item - they automatically become romantic, if you give them a star item, they become professional contacts.
    Woah Koko, that's such an awesome finding, have you tried/tested it?

I don't dare to risk myself yet cuz you know, there is no sign of which is heart or star marked on gift items. Probably most players would send the gifts which lead to later unwanted relationship with their friends in game if they didn't check the wardrobe/didn't know about this.
  • Options
    That's right! Just checked what I sent and it was an heart dress!!
  • Options
    Woah Koko, that's such an awesome finding, have you tried/tested it?

I don't dare to risk myself yet cuz you know, there is no sign of which is heart or star marked on gift items. Probably most players would send the gifts which lead to later unwanted relationship with their friends in game if they didn't check the wardrobe/didn't know about this.

Well, I used to get a new contact, and send them a little something with K$. UGH. There are so many friends here now that I have with a heart and 20 points or so . I sent them a present, and a different color would have made them my My co worker instead of a lover I am never going to date. We have a thread with a makeshift petition. Please post how you feel about gifting determining whether a friend is romantic or work. You can work with a ton of people, but your spouse is your spouse.

Here's the link: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128374-Nature-of-Relationship-Change
    I really hope we can get this changed. At least with NPC's we're given the opportunity to flirt or network. Don't make a gift color determine our relationships.

#AGIFTISJUSTAGIFT
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Marikita wrote: »
    That's right! Just checked what I sent and it was an heart dress!!
    Well, I used to get a new contact, and send them a little something with K$. UGH. There are so many friends here now that I have with a heart and 20 points or so . I sent them a present, and a different color would have made them my My co worker instead of a lover I am never going to date. We have a thread with a makeshift petition. Please post how you feel about gifting determining whether a friend is romantic or work. You can work with a ton of people, but your spouse is your spouse.

Here's the link: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128374-Nature-of-Relationship-Change
    I really hope we can get this changed. At least with NPC's we're given the opportunity to flirt or network. Don't make a gift color determine our relationships.

#AGIFTISJUSTAGIFT
    Oh thanks a lot, you two! At least now I had some evidences to try sth with this new way of gifting. But yeah I agree with you Koko, a notice button before gifting and switching relationship options are really needed now, making my life in game easier to breath everytime I need to gift sb,lol.
  • Options
    No moony. Just work with or date them before you send a gift. That will establish your type of relationship with that contact. but please go to the thread I linked voice your opinion that it's bad to determine how you relate to someone by simply giving them a gift. (and what are you doing over here anyway I think some other thread is calling your name Moony. Lol)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary