New Update is Here !!!!!

Comments

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    12791_653656944740022_1953935112247141333_n.jpg?oh=473b98277d748de658a68d872432898d&oe=5570A936 Probably this weekends outfit.

Love the bracelet and purse..and the guys look snazzy! So excited:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    O.M.G.....My wallet is so READY *W*
    Thanks a lot for sharing the event spoiler, Mike >W<
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    On another update topic... I don't have any new quests yet... Maybe I just need to take a break.

I don't have any new quests, either. I saw the new clothes, checked out Milan, but nothing else happened. I'd put off one of those dragging Kylie gigs, so I've started it, hoping to clear a jam.

Then I remembered that I still haven't gotten any of the Malibu quests after the Lif party because I'm so far behind. <KK:H_Staff told me my game works fine, but I just have to play through further to reach things. It's a bummer to be left behind, though!>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    ok, I'll see if the poor one can attempt to gift the one with K$ Thanks for the tip.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    I didn't get any quest yet at first but then I finished my current event and Simon called
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    I don't have any new quests, either. I saw the new clothes, checked out Milan, but nothing else happened. I'd put off one of those dragging Kylie gigs, so I've started it, hoping to clear a jam.

Then I remembered that I still haven't gotten any of the Malibu quests after the Lif party because I'm so far behind. <KK:H_Staff told me my game works fine, but I just have to play through further to reach things. It's a bummer to be left behind, though!>

Interesting. I don't have a backlog of quest, just Simon and his usual "I got something for you".

I wonder if it has something to do with the comebacks?

Did babies make it into this update?
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    12791_653656944740022_1953935112247141333_n.jpg?oh=473b98277d748de658a68d872432898d&oe=5570A936 Probably this weekends outfit.
    but what about easter's weekend?????
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Lol. Ok, goes back to my rant about gifts shouldn't determine the relationship. One Android divorced the other because it was just weird. THey're twins, anyway so unless I pay 41Stars to get back the connection, I can't even gift myself. ANd I would pay the stars, but then it would be romantic again and we'd just end it again. Thanks for your swift right info.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Guys, don't forget that this Sunday is easter's day so probably we gonna have the easter's weekend! The others outfits are for future weekends! image_zpsi0tzmif0.jpg
    image_zpsaicp1uqh.jpg Btw the original dress is more pretty :(
    I like the original outfit too:)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    I updated the game and didn't get any new quests.. cool
    Do you have a gig that is already opened? Or any other gigs/quests that you have to complete?

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    anyone else notice they bumped the max relationship points from 6000 to 9000?
    no i don't have any chill
    Helphelp wrote: »
    I updated the game and didn't get any new quests.. cool

same here. same **** different day
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    anyone else notice they bumped the max relationship points from 6000 to 9000?

Yep, and now we cant even hit the max, we just hit 8999 and then it stops. I wonder if this is something under development, still.

• LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    I can't believe they have 'The Dress' that's so funny
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • ellelaurinellelaurin Registered Users 24 Posts
    Anyone else have friends in the game being listed as "+++"? I have friends who are now E+++ and A+++. I want to be A+++!
    Hi Ellelaurin! To get the +, ++, +++ status next to your listing, you need to complete a comeback.

+ = 1 comeback
    ++ = 2 comebacks
    +++ = 3 comebacks.

To access the comeback you need to be at #1 in your game. Then the option will be opened to you.

I hope this helps:)

• LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    same here. same **** different day

Same here, I got Milan and the new clothes but no new quests, no sign of Kendall apparently taking me to Milan either. Why Glu why??
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    This update have 101 MB (Android) Well... That's HUGE! Maybe some things will show up later...
    Milan house holds 5 for parties
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Timeout :
    I'm fairly new to forum so this may be old news or normal to some and if that's the case please let me know.

Why do Android users have to use K Stars for certain wardrobe items , but iOS users can use cash?
    PhotoGrid_1427830576450_zpsmyaoo2vm.jpg

PhotoGrid_1427830498102_zpsnx7qmy0l.jpg

Is it fixed now? Cause I saw them in my wife's closet and they cost in Cash :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    New relationship level with the update. I was maxed with my hubby, and now I'm 6000/9000 points.
    GC: redsoxxygal
    Charli wrote: »
    Is it fixed now? Cause I saw them in my wife's closet and they cost in Cash :)

Hi Charli,

Thanks for the heads up... It's fix! I'm buying both...
    2015-03-31%2020.58.15_zpssna0xrjn.png

Andriod player
    Im so happy, the achievements have been increased too! Now, if I could just get new gigs...

2015-03-31%2021.05.48_zpsg2dd9bg2.png

Andriod player
  • oka_ayu22oka_ayu22 Registered Users 5 Posts
    So.. this is not baby update :((
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Whatever happened to that Armenian location,?? It doesn't look anything like Milan. I'm confused
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    I'm excited to send my girl to Milan. Hoping there are some quests involving Crystal and Chad Dylan Parker with this update. They've been a little quiet lately. lol.
  • harshjainharshjain Registered Users 7 Posts
    People said that this update will let us have the ability to make babies? But there is nothing as such! If there is then please help me on it!