Options

:) oxox

oxox_ttoxox_tt Registered Users 64 Posts
Anyone gifting Lvl 29 or 31 dresses? Greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!! #stuckonLvl28

Comments

• Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    oxox_tt wrote: »
    Anyone gifting Lvl 29 or 31 dresses? Greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!! #stuckonLvl28

I think I can help you with that. Let me know if you get them! :o
    Sadly not 31, but I'm almost there though. I will let you know when I do reach it if someone else doesn't gift them already.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    I think I can help you with that. Let me know if you get them! :o
    Sadly not 31, but I'm almost there though. I will let you know when I do reach it if someone else doesn't gift them already.

Thx!! I haven't yet, but I appreciate you offering!!! :)
  • Options
    Thx!! I haven't yet, but I appreciate you offering!!! :)

My darling, it shows you have everything even 30. Ill level up by the time this update comes because not wasting throwing parties BUT you'll be on my mind once I reach 31.

You don't have any level 30 stuff??
  • Options
    My darling, it shows you have everything even 30. Ill level up by the time this update comes because not wasting throwing parties BUT you'll be on my mind once I reach 31.

You don't have any level 30 stuff??

I don't have Lvl 28, 29, 30.... Most ppl don't goft K Star stuff and those dresses are quite a bit of K Stars
  • Options
    I don't have Lvl 28, 29, 30.... Most ppl don't goft K Star stuff and those dresses are quite a bit of K Stars

And I would help you, but it says you have it all. Don't know how else I can help. :(
  • Options
    And I would help you, but it says you have it all. Don't know how else I can help. :(

I really appreciate that. Thank you. I don't have it all... It's crazy because someone gifted me some stuff awhile back and after I got the notification nothing new was unlocked. I got on here and asked about it but no one knew anything. It's crazy it shows me having it all but locked on my end. Oh well. Thanks for being willing to help if you could!
  • Options
    I really appreciate that. Thank you. I don't have it all... It's crazy because someone gifted me some stuff awhile back and after I got the notification nothing new was unlocked. I got on here and asked about it but no one knew anything. It's crazy it shows me having it all but locked on my end. Oh well. Thanks for being willing to help if you could!

No problem! You been one of my friends on here since I joined the thing so of course I'll help! :) I will definitely let you know once I reach 31!
  • Options
    My Dear! I'm hoping you see this! So the update added a few clothing items that I was able to gift you. Do let me know if you received those! :o:o
  • Options
    My Dear! I'm hoping you see this! So the update added a few clothing items that I was able to gift you. Do let me know if you received those! :o:o

So I logged in to play and it gave me about 4 or 5 notifications that I had received gifts and when I went to look at my new stuff in my wardrobe only one dress and one ring was available. Thank you so much!! I'm also mad though because this is the 2nd time I've received gifts and the game won't give them to me :(
  • Options
    So I logged in to play and it gave me about 4 or 5 notifications that I had received gifts and when I went to look at my new stuff in my wardrobe only one dress and one ring was available. Thank you so much!! I'm also mad though because this is the 2nd time I've received gifts and the game won't give them to me :(

Awh, sorry about that. :\
    Maybe you have to wait a bit longer? Did you ever submit a ticket or found a thread with a solution to this problem? I also have a question. What is your character dressed up like right now?
  • Options
    Awh, sorry about that. :\
    Maybe you have to wait a bit longer? Did you ever submit a ticket or found a thread with a solution to this problem? I also have a question. What is your character dressed up like right now?

Thanks for the gifts!!! Not sure what happened but I just logged in and received everything!! Also got a game update... I'm working so haven't got to play with my new wardrobe. My character is in shorts and flannel #lame

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Thanks for the gifts!!! Not sure what happened but I just logged in and received everything!! Also got a game update... I'm working so haven't got to play with my new wardrobe. My character is in shorts and flannel #lame

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! Awesome! Glad it worked out. Give me a couple days and you'll get the rest for level 31 :D

EDIT: I grinded with a few parties and I reached 31! I have gifted you those items as well.