house in Milan?

bigbadbratbigbadbrat Registered Users 34 Posts
I am a low level newbie and was wondering if in the new update of Milan is there a new house and pet to acquire?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, It's a luxury apartment I think, it's 30,000K$ or Stars. I spent the K$, and a cutie pie dog for 50 Stars I think. It all happened so fast.

But there is a furnishing button very close to my spouse, and when I try to see what it is, I get my husband saying hi. What is that button? There 's no bed in out apartment? Huh? Ok, no bed, but that's a cute club chair behind my spouse. I bought it in a different game. Now I have to go back ad try and grab it from behind my dopey spouse in the android game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • itsmauroitsmauro Registered Users 100 Posts
    Yes, It's a luxury apartment I think, it's 30,000K$ or Stars. I spent the K$, and a cutie pie dog for 50 Stars I think. It all happened so fast.

But there is a furnishing button very close to my spouse, and when I try to see what it is, I get my husband saying hi. What is that button? There 's no bed in out apartment? Huh? Ok, no bed, but that's a cute club chair behind my spouse. I bought it in a different game. Now I have to go back ad try and grab it from behind my dopey spouse in the android game.

Are you married to a friend? That happened to me a while ago, I was married to a friend, then I divorced him a married a NPC and I was able to click the buttons behind him.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes. A friend. But, one device had no problem, so I bought the cute chair. THen I realized, the pet is in the outer area, so I never have to go into the other section, unless I want to party there. Thenks itsmauro. If I ever do it again, I'm marrying NPCs. No real level of responsibility to keep up the daily dates that way. But I wouldn't trade my IPad spouse for anything, the androids...eh maybe. There is a new friend I want to marry. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Haven't bought the Milan house yet. I wanted to see if there was a pet in it yet. Is it the French bulldog?
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    I'm glad I'm not the only one without a bed in the Milan apartment lol
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    lol I did not buy any furniture yet. It looks like a ghost house!

Someone noticed that they exchanged the vase with a plant and the red bike places in Milan?

I want the bike where it belongs!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    ^ yeah Vats I totally noticed that, too & thought I was going crazy lol. I'm glad that wasn't just me!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Before I could see the plant, now I don't see the bike because my cars cover it.:mad:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I have the same problem with the bird in Tribeca but I can still tap him "through" my car. Have you tried that at all?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!