Not Receiving Calls from Simon or Maria to ask me come to their office!

harshjainharshjain Registered Users 7 Posts
I have just reached level 30 and I haven't been receiving calls from either Simon or Maria where they ask me to come to their office? What could be the issue? Please help me out!

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    What was the last quest you did? Are you still getting the regular gigs from Simon? It could be that you've reached the end of the storyline tasks until next update (which should be soon!)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • harshjainharshjain Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thanks a lot for replying! Yes I have been receiving calls from Simon for regular gigs but no calls under the story-line category.
    Can you remember what the last storyline task you did was?
    I can't recollect but the only thing I remember as of now is the task where my character had to go to India and it had some tasks related to making a film called Jindagi. There were tasks after this too but I distinctly remember this one.
    Well I can't tell you what the final task was cos I'm still going through them myself after the fix glu put out (some people weren't getting quests after the updates) but did you get the outrageous tasks, Heartflower ball where you can invite Kim or Cassio, and choose a fashion design assistant tasks (valentines update) and tasks with Kendall and Kylie like filming Alienated trilogy, and something about a car (Malibu update)? I'm not sure if the fix worked for everyone just want to make sure you're up to date
    Yes! I now remember completing these tasks!
    I guess you've done all available tasks then, so now you can party until next update when there'll be more quests for you to do :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes, wonderful advice, when in doubt party.. BUT if you are working towards the Weekend Event outfit, then take the 3 hour gigs from Simon. You earn toward the outfit with 5 Stars at professional gigs - Photoshoot, movie, appearance. You will not get Weekend Event points for Parties.

But everything else Lucy said was perfect. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks a lot again for helping me out!
    Do ya'll have any idea when the next update is coming out? And I have heard that the update would let our characters have babies in the game? Is this true? If yes then I am excited!
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    I'm not sure when, but they were dropping hints like crazy.
    91AEB6B2-4FB1-480C-8D26-5E172EF60335_zpslihzr4l0.png
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
    Whoa! I did not receive such a call! What was the task though?
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Some quest with Kendall or Kyile. I Think.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    harshjain wrote: »
    Whoa! I did not receive such a call! What was the task though?
    That spoiler was from this weekends' event gigs with Kylie- The KyLine gigs: website series /fashion line.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Wasn't it for a web episode or something with the web? It ends up being shot at miramont, and it feels just like any other photo shoot, except calling no friend and just dragging on with Kylie. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Wasn't it for a web episode or something with the web? It ends up being shot at miramont, and it feels just like any other photo shoot, except calling no friend and just dragging on with Kylie. ;)
    Lol same here Koko. I thought it would be else where but ended up shooting sth like a promo CF for Kylie's new fashion website in Hollywood.:rolleyes:
  • bigbadbratbigbadbrat Registered Users 34 Posts
    Newbie here could someone explain how you know what is a regular gig or what is storyline. Also what is a weekend event
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Bigbadbrat,

A regular gig is one that Simon would call saying "I got something for ya" about every hour

A Story line is a special gig, where interact with select or special people. Like Kim, Kourt, and others, Simon and Maria will mostly call you for one or others may call you like: the Jenner's, Kardashians, and Misty Levin and others. They may be rank, and level related too, since some may open when you reach certain levels.

A Weekend gig, is one that only comes during the weekends like Friday-Sunday and during those you may win prizes like clothes.

I hope this helps:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    bigbadbrat wrote: »
    Newbie here could someone explain how you know what is a regular gig or what is storyline. Also what is a weekend event
    Lol hi there,
    Regular gig is when Simon calls you and gives out 4 options of different gigs, which you can switch between them to check by clicking the second option "what else?" or choose to go for it by first option.
    Main gigs and event gigs are obligated and usually you can't refuse to do or switch those gig.
    Event gigs only appear when it is announced here/on FB and usually at weekends.

(lol Noona is always faster than me)
  • bigbadbratbigbadbrat Registered Users 34 Posts
    Thanks moon and noon. That helps a lot. Noon, I added you as a friend
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Lol Moony. Your advice was good to.

Ok thanks Bigbadbrat, I will check it now, and I hope you have fun playing the game. Why don't you join everyone in the weekend/update thread. We started it early this week:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!