Options

Losing fans after positive review and getting 5 stars

TreNGabizMomTreNGabizMom Registered Users 3 Posts
Has anyone else LOST fans after completing a project and receiving positive reviews? I received a positive tweet following the Club Tulip dance-off that I won but I lost fans, this in addition to the fans I lost when Willow tweeted something negative about the dance-off. Also, right after I completed the Sa****ay Night Laughs - before I even left the studio - I received a negative review BEFORE the show debuted and after getting all five stars. Is this correct?

Comments

• Options
    Caraj06Caraj06 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hey, The same thing happened to me today, I done a magazine cover for Muze magazine had 5 stars plus i had a good review tweeted but I lost loads of fans. Strange. :(
    :cool::) Be Happy! :):cool:

• Options
    calliemimosacalliemimosa Registered Users 1 Posts
    where is muze magazine?
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi TreNGabizMom and Caraj06,
    With the quests for Saturday n-I-g-h-t laughs, you are suppose to lose fans, afterwards you get training by a clown on how to be funny, and then repeat the gig again getting positive reviews. This is one that is just fixed in the story line, and you are able to gain back those fans lost. As far as the other quests go were those a storyline related gig or a regular one?

Hi Calliemimosa,
    Muse Magazine is located in Soho, New York. Just go to the JFK Airport, and click the red exit button, once it pops up there will be a choice to go to Soho. Tap on it and then once the screen pops up just slide all the way to the right, and at the end is Muse Magazine.

I hope this helps
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!