Donatella's location in New Delhi?

JswimJswim Registered Users 4 Posts
Hello-
Playing on IOS and updated the update. I was taking quests from Simon- saw one for Donatella's on New Delhi. Thought t was something new from the update and of course there is no Donatella's there and now I am stuck with request. Submitted a ticket but haven't heard back yet
Anyone else experience this??

Comments

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Jswim wrote: »
    Hello-
    Playing on IOS and updated the update. I was taking quests from Simon- saw one for Donatella's on New Delhi. Thought t was something new from the update and of course there is no Donatella's there and now I am stuck with request. Submitted a ticket but haven't heard back yet
    Anyone else experience this??
    Hi there,
    Donatella is in Milan, not New Delhi. Have you taken a flight to Milan to check yet?
    Milan will be in your game after updating the latest batch in App store.
  • JswimJswim Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thank you- it was there!!
    Strange I did double check the task location and the bubble did say New Delhi- must be a glitch
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Jswim wrote: »
    Thank you- it was there!!
    Strange I did double check the task location and the bubble did say New Delhi- must be a glitch
    Your welcome!:D I'm glad it was just a name glitch, not a glitch affects your game ^^.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes, and mine said it was in NY so.. As long as we get there. I'm moving this to an Update GLitch thread I'm about to start.

Hi. Made a glitch thread and moved these over. I'm closing this one now. Thanks. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.