RoughDraftMilan Update Glitches! Please report update issues

Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
I went out to get energy on a current modeling gig and when I came back the location is locked :(
Has this happened to anyone!?! I have an assignment in a couple of minutes, I don't know of to start that and see what happens after that.. Grrrrr
Heeeeelp!!
GC Minne622

Comments

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Same happened to me. I had a 3-hour gig in Eleganza, it was like half a star left till compleating it, I ran out of energy and went out to tap objects for some more. When I got back to Milan I saw the lock on Eleganza's door and it wouldn't let me in any more.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Thanks for the reply ladies!! Mine was more like yours Kate, I picked an 8hr job at Eleganza and left to go collect energy when I got back the door was locked and Simon isn't calling for any new gigs...I'm hoping he's not calling because although the door is closed the job hasn't eneded. Fingers crossed is that.
    GC Minne622
  • JswimJswim Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello-
    Playing on IOS and updated the update. I was taking quests from Simon- saw one for Donatella's on New Delhi. Thought t was something new from the update and of course there is no Donatella's there and now I am stuck with request. Submitted a ticket but haven't heard back yet
    Anyone else experience this??
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got a call to appear at Donaltella's in NYC. I can't find my screenshot, but I knew it was Milan so I went. I did NOT however, step outside due to the warning about being locked out. THis was iPAd
    (Thought I had a screenshot, So sorry.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    We have found a number of little Glitches, I'm starting this thread for them. Please post any issues you are experiencing with the Milan Update. Include your platform please? Thanks and this is NOT an April Fools thread, although I don't know if any surprises are built into the game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I would laugh if someone posted that since the Milan update people in their friends list keep appearing as Willow :D but not to take the seriousness away from this thread I'm sorry to hear that people are having glitches - glu listened last time we had a thread like this so I hope all of your problems get fixed.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Lol that Eleganza place doesn't even have a proper rack of clothes for me to change:

2z8t1mr.jpg

Say hello to the new invention of invisible clothes rack made in Milan XD
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Another big problem: I didn't recieve any new quests at all.
    I know I've been complaining a lot about this recently, but I've experienced problems with getting storyline quests for two months now, so I guess I'm allowed to be upset... :(
    I hope it will be fixed some time soon. If Glu will not be able to let me play Comeback and Kylie&Kendall quests I've missed, may be they can at least give me an opportunity to enjoy Milan quests.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• SarahUKSarahUK Registered Users 59 Posts
    Hi everyone, yep same here, I was on an appearance at Club Donatella in Milan and left the club to find more energy, when I came back the appearance had disappeared, now I'm not getting calls from Simon, I'm guessing it thinks my quest is still happening... I've double & triple checked that I haven't left anything else open (I thought I was going crazy when it had disappeared)
    Game Centre name: NickieSault, A+++ List, KKH Currently on Level 62
  • BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I play on Facebook on the computer, and still ain't had the update, now its half 5 in afternoon obviously, so frustrating while people in other countries get to play it before me....
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
    Ok the eleganza thing just happened to me too I did one 3hr gig there which was fine, then straight away started another 3hr gig and it locked me out too I guess this is a common glitch people are having then
  • HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    Another big problem: I didn't recieve any new quests at all.
    I know I've been complaining a lot about this recently, but I've experienced problems with getting storyline quests for two months now, so I guess I'm allowed to be upset... :(
    I hope it will be fixed some time soon. If Glu will not be able to let me play Comeback and Kylie&Kendall quests I've missed, may be they can at least give me an opportunity to enjoy Milan quests.

I have the exact same problem.
    Eugh I wanna play the storyline quests so bad :( I just submitted a ticket
    I play on Facebook on the computer, and still ain't had the update, now its half 5 in afternoon obviously, so frustrating while people in other countries get to play it before me....

Hi. I'm sorry about this, but unfortunately FaceBook usually get's the update on their own timetable, and is generally a longer wait. It's also a less stable platform, but this is not a glitch. Hope you don't have to wait too long.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Boi remind me not to take any more gigs at eleganza i seriously just got one star for my gig after it locked me out I demand a fan count refund!
    KatePillgrim I'm sorry about your missing quests I think you're not the only one either maybe we should have another thread specifically about that like the one Luz started - if that led to a fix being brought out we should be able to do that again for you and the others

If a fix was made for it how come we still don't have the quests from Kendall and Kylie update? :(
    Helphelp wrote: »
    If a fix was made for it how come we still don't have the quests from Kendall and Kylie update? :(
    I should have name checked you too but yeah that's what I mean, glu think they were able to determine the problem and fix it, and afterwards a lot of people including me got our missing quests, but they need to investigate further as there is something else blocking the quests for others. I think if we make a specific thread again like Luz's one it will prompt them to look into it.
    Well, lol. Believe it or not, that's what Milan Update Glitches is all about but people are not reading very well.

Please don't post here unless it is to indicate you have a problem with the Milan Update. So, please, no more chitchat? And I am removing unnecessary posts. As I said, Glu has already been notified about this thread, so I do not have the option of making a new one. This is for problems only.
    Thanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm having a problem with that as well as the Milan update so I just thought this would be the right thread to post in... sorry
    Helphelp wrote: »
    I'm having a problem with that as well as the Milan update so I just thought this would be the right thread to post in... sorry

Help, you were right to post here. I am just having a hard time trying to keep this about the people with the glitches. Imagine my frustration when I start a thread for the glitch, and it runs wild to the point where it's suggested someone start a thread.

And yes, if you never got the Malibu fix, by all means post that too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The only reason I suggested starting a new thread is because the blocked quests is a specific problem that has been going on since Valentine's, aside from general glitches like locked venues with the Milan location. I just wanted the best chance of the quests issue being fixed as it's still a problem for so many people and needs specific investigation, but if you already notified glu cool, I won't post anything else
    No Lucy it's my fault I'm so gosh darn friendly that I open this thread and you don't know whether it's a bs thread or a serious one specially on April Fools Day I opened myself up for this seriously I didn't want people who already posted that have to post again that was my big mistake so at this point and with a big smile on my face if you would be so kind as to start a thread for the glitch. Asking people to post their pertinent info. Just the deeds please. Then I'll reference the new thread here and close this one.

( I actually chuckled when I wrote that I thought this was the glitch thread because it was not turning out as I had planned. You only pointed out what was already obvious to me. Lol. So a drumroll while Lucy makes the new thread for us. Oh btw, just pointing out you were the 1st to stray with the remark about all the Willows. now that made me laugh and I can't blame you for taking this thread down lol. Well done on April Fools Day and in essence it's my own **** idea of everyone dressing up as Willow that in essence tanked this thread. :-) Now would you go make that new thread please.. I am going to make you a little graphic when I get back upstairs. And big thanks.

April Fools, I got this. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Becca3Becca3 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I updated the game yesterday and have not received the newest quests for Millan. I currently have other goals. Do I need to finish these before I can do the Millan quests?
    Becca3 wrote: »
    I updated the game yesterday and have not received the newest quests for Millan. I currently have other goals. Do I need to finish these before I can do the Millan quests?

Hi Becca Nice to meet you. This can't be described as a glitch, because you do have other goals. Unless you go into detail, with what goals you have and your level and what platform you're playing on, I can't give you an intelligent answer. I was just about to close this thread, but I will copy your post to a new thread in General Discussion. Not Sure what I'm going to call it yet, but it's a thread where experienced players will be happy to give you their opinions, tips, advice and friendship and you're starting it. Follow me.

(General Discussions while not like the Jungle in the back, I liken it to a virtual playground of opinion. Especially on April Fools Day,)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I didn't tank anything I said in my first post I didn't want to detract from the seriousness of the thread and I was just sorry people were having problems. The quest problem isn't even mentioned until about eight posts down and to me this isn't specific to Milan so I was just suggesting a thread for people to post their details for that specific problem. I guess that didn't come across it doesn't matter.
    Lucy, don't take this wrong. I was laughing at how terribly what I tried to do turned out. To save prople from posting again, but it failed miserably. Then I laughed, and only pointed out that I laughed very hard when I saw your post about glu thinking all the Willows were a glitch. That was funny.

I apologize if I didn't express myself properly. I was frustrated. Came right back and said You know what, I'm going to try this again. And oh the pitfalls of forums not being able to accurately portray certain emotions. It brings new meaning to the term 'I guess you had to be there" and don't take offense. Your willow post was funny. I started the thread wrong.

With the new thread started, if you posted your issue here, please post your details in the new thread. I moved the Milan glitch posts to the new Milan thread. Others, still not receiving quests, feel free to post in the new Lingering Glitches - no quests thread. You can't miss it. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience. And I'm sorry this is happening to you all.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.