April Fools Day ~ Do Willow or Dirk or Do You Being Willow or Dirk?

13Next

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh hello there Dirk the infamous ex bae. He should know the fact that even with all the dirty little secrets of him got busted out on the news, he'll still never be a hit like Cassio and his romantic exploits in trashiest of tabloid magazines XDD

And Lucy, you're too fab to be dressed as Willow :cool:

:D:D
    And thanks :cool:
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh my. this thread had become too fab. It took me so long to get all 3 of them dressed right. ApplePrincess tried to keep some of her own jewelry on, and wanted to wear her pink hair, but the twins had a little talk to her.

But Charli, if there was a prize for absolutely shocking me, it would go to your Hunky Willow. I can't stop looking at him. He is perfect.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Thanks Moony and Koko xD
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm loving this lol although it feels wrong to do it to my dolls. I was able to get the willow dress but I left my awesome hair.

22ikBuY.jpg

& I couldn't bear to change Jesse's handsome face & hair lol but he's gonna rock the orange-ness today!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    I'm loving this lol although it feels wrong to do it to my dolls. I was able to get the willow dress but I left my awesome hair.

22ikBuY.jpg

& I couldn't bear to change Jesse's handsome face & hair lol but he's gonna rock the orange-ness today!
    Awww Eselletea I think everyone here has a great amount of courage to dress up as them drama king and queen xD
    Took me quite some times to operate plastic surgery on my guy to be Dirkalike now it's hard to get the lameness outta mah face. XD
    So dun feel bad dear.Your dollies are both better looking than the original ones. :cool:
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Ha...is this why I went to gift someone today and they were dressed exactly like Willow? :O
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Wow Everyone looks so trashy good!

I love all the willows that have been running around today..its just joyful madness:o
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Found Luz's twin! Mauve, you look gorgeous!

image.jpg1_zpsj40cw7m8.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oh Mauve's Willow looks really glam, I think she is giving the real one a run for her money:p
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    The look really works, doesn't it? I mean, this theme is meant to be ridiculous, but she looks especially good... Oh man, she just won this thread, too!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Hm, sadly Ramona hadn't had enough time to change into her Ladies in Red attire... Well because her wardrobe is filled with Willow's dresses. Peculiar? Hopefully everything will return to normal, but for now Ramona is stuck to being as Willow. I wonder if Jeff pulled the prank...
    EF2EC200-BB4C-4EE6-8E85-B51C3F112AE5_zpsvfqnnk5i.jpg
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Oh Ramona, You look lovely. And Brillow never looked better. Paper bag becomes her. If she should happen to catch a glimpse of herself in the mirror, she can just poke her head down inside and Boom....instant barfbag. She'd better buy a gross of those bag dresses. They'll come in handy. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Awww thanks moony! I thought your "Dirkalike" (I loveeee that lol) was awesome!

Everyone looks awesome as Willow and Dirk! We all make them look way better lol
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    This whole thread is magical.