Options

Hey, can somebody tell me..........

Becca3Becca3 Registered Users 26 Posts
I updated the game yesterday and have not received the newest quests for Millan. I currently have other goals. Do I need to finish these before I can do the Millan quests?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Becca3 wrote: »
    I updated the game yesterday and have not received the newest quests for Millan. I currently have other goals. Do I need to finish these before I can do the Millan quests?

Hi Becca Nice to meet you. This can't be described as a glitch, because you do have other goals. Unless you go into detail, with what goals you have and your level and what platform you're playing on, I can't give you an intelligent answer. I was just about to close this thread, but I will copy your post to a new thread in General Discussion. Not Sure what I'm going to call it yet, but it's a thread where experienced players will be happy to give you their opinions, tips, advice and friendship and you're starting it. Follow me.

(General Discussions while not like the Jungle in the back, I liken it to a virtual playground of opinion. Especially on April Fools Day,)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary