Milan Update Glitches! Please report update issues

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Please use this thread to report Glitches ONLY from the Milan Update
I'm sorry but we are unable to address Facebook issues here. It is an unstable game. This thread is for iOS/Android only.

Please follow this format:
Platform
Device
Level

Make sure you have the latest version of the game.

and briefly state your problem.

So far we've noticed a few.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    iOS
    Ipad
    Dating stuck at 8999 count, can't get to 9000.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    I went out to get energy on a current modeling gig and when I came back the location is locked :(
    Has this happened to anyone!?! I have an assignment in a couple of minutes, I don't know of to start that and see what happens after that.. Grrrrr
    Heeeeelp!!

Brought this over from the other thread. They don't follow format, but they were the first signs of glitches. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Same happened to me. I had a 3-hour gig in Eleganza, it was like half a star left till compleating it, I ran out of energy and went out to tap objects for some more. When I got back to Milan I saw the lock on Eleganza's door and it wouldn't let me in any more.

From 1st thread
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Jswim wrote: »
    Hello-
    Playing on IOS and updated the update. I was taking quests from Simon- saw one for Donatella's on New Delhi. Thought t was something new from the update and of course there is no Donatella's there and now I am stuck with request. Submitted a ticket but haven't heard back yet
    Anyone else experience this??

2nd Issue from 1st
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lol that Eleganza place doesn't even have a proper rack of clothes for me to change:

2z8t1mr.jpg

Say hello to the new invention of invisible clothes rack made in Milan XD

Also moved from 1st thread
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    SarahUK wrote: »
    Hi everyone, yep same here, I was on an appearance at Club Donatella in Milan and left the club to find more energy, when I came back the appearance had disappeared, now I'm not getting calls from Simon, I'm guessing it thinks my quest is still happening... I've double & triple checked that I haven't left anything else open (I thought I was going crazy when it had disappeared)

Moved from 1st thread
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • miamya1217miamya1217 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hi Everyone! iOS, iPhone and currently on level 31. Left out of Eleganza because I ran out of energy with still almost 3 hours left on my gig and when I returned it was locked 😔. This is the second gig I've gone on at that location and it's done it both times.
  • KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Hello all. Thanks for describing the glitches here and once again sorry for the inconvenience.

We just released fixes for the top 3 glitches people have been reporting with this update.

1.) Players who were getting locked out of Eleganza in Milan should now be able to enter and exit freely during their jobs. You should no longer get locked out and become unable to finish your job.

2.) Players should now be able to complete 9000/9000 on their romantic scores.

3.) Players who get the Donatella quest should now see her correct location listed as Milan, rather than the random cities that were previously being shown. Players who already saw her incorrect location will still see it as incorrect. Sorry about that.

We are still investigating the issue of some players not getting all quests.

Please remember that if you have some quests pending on the left of your screen it may just be that you must complete those quests before the newer quests become available. Quests have certain pre-requisites like level and other quests' completion, so please only make reports of missing quests if you are at max level and do not have any other quests pending.

We will try to look into the quests issue quickly. I have already reached out to some of you privately for more info.
    Thank you for your patience.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Thanks for starting this thread; very helpful. :)