Options

Hey, can somebody tell me..........

Becca3Becca3 Registered Users 26 Posts
I updated the game yesterday and have not received the newest quests for Millan. I currently have other goals. Do I need to finish these before I can do the Millan quests?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Becca3 wrote: »
    I updated the game yesterday and have not received the newest quests for Millan. I currently have other goals. Do I need to finish these before I can do the Millan quests?

Hi Becca Nice to meet you. This can't be described as a glitch, because you do have other goals. Unless you go into detail, with what goals you have and your level and what platform you're playing on, I can't give you an intelligent answer. I was just about to close this thread, but I will copy your post to a new thread in General Discussion. Not Sure what I'm going to call it yet, but it's a thread where experienced players will be happy to give you their opinions, tips, advice and friendship and you're starting it. Follow me.

(General Discussions while not like the Jungle in the back, I liken it to a virtual playground of opinion. Especially on April Fools Day,)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Becca3 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Yes I suggest if possible for you, you should clear most of the current gigs that still linger on goal list. They may possibly block the chance of Simon calling you for new gigs after updates.
    The fact is, even when I still have normal undone gigs on my list, Simon won't bother to call.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    So, my opinion is finish what you have, but what do other people think? If it's not related, should you let it wait? And how do you know if something triggers someting else?

Thank you Moony, I never like to think my way is the only, and I'm closing the thread this came from . :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    So, my opinion is finish what you have, but what do other people think? If it's not related, should you let it wait? And how do you know if something triggers someting else?

Thank you Moony, I never like to think my way is the only, and I'm closing the thread this came from . :)
    I actually got stuck myself from yesterday updates. My list only had 1 normal gig from Simon, after clearing it then Simon called me for new updated gig.

So I think it's not much related to whether it's a main gig or normal gig left, it's just like I need to clear sth left from last update to get new updates lol.
  • Options
    Becca3Becca3 Registered Users 26 Posts
    IOS / iPhone 5s
    Level 24
    I updated to the newest version yesterday when it first came out. I am not getting the Millan updates. I currently have other goals I am working on. They are: Fan Service (3 hours left); Faces 2nd Launch (6 hours left); Re-Launch, Static Photo Shoot; and Paris Style.
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Becca3
    As the others have so eloquently said, you may want to (and I highly suggest that you do) complete those and the following quests until you reach the Milan ones. Because you have a backlog it could very well be holding you up, esp since most of those have to be completed in a set order, because future quests refer back to them. Trust me completing them does help you in bringing up the newer ones, as I had that problem at one point.

I hope this helps:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!