Not Getting Quests Please post Details below

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Hi,A number of people have stated they're still not getting quests. If you never got the Malibu fixes, or they didn't work and you're not receiving quests, please post here. Unfortunately, we cannot help with Facebook Issues at this time. iOS/Android only.
Please post your iOS/Android info below so we can try and get another fix going if necessary. Thanks so much.

Platform
Device
Level

Brief description of your issue. Include approx when you stopped getting quests (ie: Got nothing after The Hamptons,) what was your Thanks for your help. Unfortunately, this is not for Facebook Issues. iOS/Android only.

Thank you so much for your help.

Unfortunately, we can not offer help at this time for Facebook Issues.

This is for iOS/Android only
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• kara033kara033 Registered Users 27 Posts
    I have an android. It runs 2.0. I havent received any Milan quests!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Kara. I moved your post here to the Missing Quests thread. Can you please read the first post and fill in some more details? Thanks so much. I'm sorry you're going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kmbaby3Kmbaby3 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Hi, I haven't recieved any of the Milan quests since I updated today. I play on my iPad 2, iOS 8. I am on level 28.
    Do you have any open or scheduled tasks/gigs left over from before you updated? You have to complete them before the Milan quests kick in. If there is nothing outstanding and this just happened, then visit this thread and fill out a Customer Care Ticket http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ

Sorry it's happening to you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    IOS 8.2
    iPod Touch 5
    Level 31

Problems started since the Comeback update (I only got one quest in this one, the Mobile game one, after that nothing new came up). In Malibu update I only recieved the first quest too, the one about the book cover photoshoot, it ended with the party at Lif and then again, nothing new popped up. In the Milan update I recieved no new quests at all.
    I don't have any open tasks.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    IOS 8.2
    iPod Touch 5
    Level 31

Problems started since the Comeback update (I only got one quest in this one, the Mobile game one, after that nothing new came up). In Malibu update I only recieved the first quest too, the one about the book cover photoshoot, it ended with the party at Lif and then again, nothing new popped up. In the Milan update I recieved no new quests at all.
    I don't have any open tasks.

Same for me but Android, Nook Tablet, Level 28
  • AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    iOS 7.0.4
    ipad mini 2
    level 32

no quests from Milan update. none from Malibu. never recieved any of the fix phone calls either. 6 weeks, no results

DO NOT pm me asking for my details.
    no i don't have any chill
  • oka_ayu22oka_ayu22 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I don't get quest on milan update at all. Android jellybean, level max. I completed the gigs from simon and i'm l don't get it. And I visit maria and simon office but still don't get it. I don't know why it's happened to me
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi guys!

Again Sorry that you are going through this, its no fun not being able to get current quests. I wanted to post the following as a suggestion. I do realize that this does not apply to everyone, esp to those who have not gotten the quests from the Malibu update. But for everyone, here are some other helpful things to keep in mind as you are tying to figure out why you have no quests, after this or any other updates.

1) Check to see if you have any story line quests that are still pending, or needing to be completed.This seems to be a problem that a lot have run into. If you have Storyline quests still waiting to be completed then you must complete those, because a lot of them will be mentioned in later quests, and they will help you to over all move on.

2) Check to see if you have any gig or quest already opened. If you have one that is already opened, then that could also hinder you, because Simon and Maria will generally not call you until afteryou have completed the gig. So check all the locations to see if there is still one that is still open.

3) If you have done all of the things mentioned above and have still not recived any new quests, other than the regular ones Simon will call you for then, at that time please post here because it could be a glitch. Also please follow the directions Koko, listed in the beginning of this thread, so that way Glu can help in the best possible way.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Thanks so much Noona,I wanted to put a whole bunch of stars on your post. A lot of people have complained about not receiving quests, and although a few fixes went through, it seems not everyone got the fixes from last time, and with every new update, some people fall into this situation. So please help by listing your details here, after you've read Noona's post and made sure you've cleared your existing gigs. Sorry this is happening to you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    iOS 7.0.4
    ipad mini 2
    level 32

no quests from Milan update. none from Malibu. never recieved any of the fix phone calls either. 6 weeks, no results

DO NOT pm me asking for my details.

Alkoholiks, sorry for your frustration. I'm from the game's development team. I sent you private forum messages on March 11, March 18, and March 24 requesting your "Hollywood ID" so we could investigate your issues. Apologies if you missed them or if your forum mailbox was full. Please send me your Hollywood ID via private message and I'll try to sort out your problems as fast as possible.
    Hi Kara. I moved your post here to the Missing Quests thread. Can you please read the first post and fill in some more details? Thanks so much. I'm sorry you're going through this.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Player. It runs android 2.0 or . 3. I never received any Ne Delhi quests. I stopped getting quests after the Kylie Kendall launch party. I uninstalled and and started over and have the same problems! Thanks
    KK:H_Staff wrote: »
    Alkoholiks, sorry for your frustration. I'm from the game's development team. I sent you private forum messages on March 11, March 18, and March 24 requesting your "Hollywood ID" so we could investigate your issues. Apologies if you missed them or if your forum mailbox was full. Please send me your Hollywood ID via private message and I'll try to sort out your problems as fast as possible.

No need, I've deleted the game from my device.

although i would like to add my iphone game which did not do a comeback has been fine. the ipad game did the comeback and i think that's where the problem started.
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Andriod 4.4.2
    Galaxy S4
    Level 31

Problems in my 1st Comeback (I only got one storyline).

I've not received the car breakdown storyline I've heard other forum members discussing.

I also did not receive any new storylines/ quest for Milan only calls from Simon.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    Hello all. Thanks for describing the glitches here and once again sorry for the inconvenience.

We just released fixes for the top 3 glitches people have been reporting with this update.

1.) Players who were getting locked out of Eleganza in Milan should now be able to enter and exit freely during their jobs. You should no longer get locked out and become unable to finish your job.

2.) Players should now be able to complete 9000/9000 on their romantic scores.

3.) Players who get the Donatella quest should now see her correct location listed as Milan, rather than the random cities that were previously being shown. Players who already saw her incorrect location will still see it as incorrect. Sorry about that.

We are still investigating the issue of some players not getting all quests.

Please remember that if you have some quests pending on the left of your screen it may just be that you must complete those quests before the newer quests become available. Quests have certain pre-requisites like level and other quests' completion, so please only make reports of missing quests if you are at max level and do not have any other quests pending.

We will try to look into the quests issue quickly. I have already reached out to some of you privately for more info.
    Thank you for your patience.

Hi. KK:H_Staff posted this in the other Milan Issue thread, but I've borrowed it, and put in purple the section pertaining to missing quests, in case you didn't see it in the other thread. Thanks for your help and patience. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Still no quests. I hope Glu tries hard to fix this.
    Good luck to the Glu team!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

I'll say one thing, they do get the issues fixed. They did the immediate update issues when that happened, and I'm sure they're tackling this as we speak. You know what strikes me, they really do listen. Take the little request we had for a gold other wrist bracelet, Boom. EasyPeasy they tossed us one. So from the little things, to the big things, I think they must really like the game they make, and when we like it too, they're pleased. I would make them all a big bunch of Moony Muphins and chocolate chip chip cookies if I could.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    They do listen, which is really nice since they devlop the game, and help to choose what goes into it. So its nice to see that they care about us lil people, even though they don't have to.

I would make them a bunch of Macaroons and other delicious treats if I could. :D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    wow if yall could here me laughing! the game is a glitchy mess and it seems to take them months to figure anything out.

it depends which side of the glass your looking at it from and from over here they get an A for effort but a F in results. the only saving grace is that it's free to play.
    I've said before, Much to Mr. Kokonut's dismay at times, I am one of the most cheerful people on this planet. However, the ultimate Gemini gives me the polar opposite as well. I sometimes have a perpetual finger up holding that one a bay. lol.

So, you're down one game because of this? That's sad, and I know you don't want help. Can you imagine, how many people there are out there with Customer Care tickets who aren't here posting? That's why I try to give them the benefit. And Mr. Kokonut is the Puter Head for a large co. And people always blame the people on the technical end in any capacity. So, that's another. But they read this thread, and they're trying. KK:H_Staff is here. Waves Hi.

Remember, if you're not getting quests, please post in the following format:

*Platform/Operating System
    Device
    Level*

(Example: iOS 7.0.4
    ipad mini 2
    level 32 )

At what point you stopped getting quests

Thanks for your help in this, and I hope it gets fixed for you all swiftly. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    it's easy to be dismissive it when it doesn't affect you.

i've been in IT for a decade. the response to this problem and others has been inadequate. if you don't like customers b*tching then fix the problem. or ban me because i will continue to be in here harping on it until it's fixed
    I hope you don't think I've been dismissive, I do feel your pain. And when I see something happening to someone, I know that the next time I boot up my game, I could be in the same boat so I try to never have a Marie Antoinette attitude.

And I think the reason you, or anyone else, isn't banned is because you have pointed out an existing issue, but you haven't been abusive to anyone, haven't broken the rules.

My only question, that someone else would ask if not me and I ask it sincerely, is what do you hope to accomplish here, when you refused the level of help offered by KK:H_Staff?

(And there is a warm spot in my heart for anyone in IT, because it's so easy to blame the Puter Guy. Whether it's the Puter guy fixing my machine, my programs, or my website, or the Puter guy around the corner. You are all expected to wave a magic wand and get everything right for us, and get it done yesterday)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    it's easy to be dismissive it when it doesn't affect you.

i've been in IT for a decade. the response to this problem and others has been inadequate. if you don't like customers b*tching then fix the problem. or ban me because i will continue to be in here harping on it until it's fixed

Sorry for the long delays, Alkoholiks. I really want to help you.
    Please send me your Hollywood ID and I'll get to the bottom of it right away.
  • Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
    Hey guys! I have too stopped receiving quests after the Easter quests I haven't received any... Please help guys oh and another thing I never had any problems with Milan, its beautiful one of my favorite places in the game. :-) I've done my first comeback and I'm A+ at the moment and in level 28 I also play on a iPad air 2.
    Hey guys! I have too stopped receiving quests after the Easter quests I haven't received any... Please help guys oh and another thing I never had any problems with Milan, its beautiful one of my favorite places in the game. :-) I've done my first comeback and I'm A+ at the moment and in level 28 I also play on a iPad air 2.

Diamond Di Avanzo, I sent you a private message on March 18 asking for some info to help with your problem. Please send me your Hollywood ID via private message and we'll sort it out ASAP. Thanks! :)
    Diamond Di Avanzo, I sent you a private message on March 18 asking for some info to help with your problem. Please send me your Hollywood ID via private message and we'll sort it out ASAP. Thanks! :)

Can you help me?
    Hi Kara. Are you not getting quests? If that is the case, please list your
    *Platform/Operating System
    Device
    Level*

(Example: iOS 7.0.4
    ipad mini 2
    level 32 )

At what point you stopped getting quests.

If that isn't your issue, tell me briefly what it is and I'll move this somewhere and try to help. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Glu messaged me :). Hopefully this gets fixed
  • Nyg21nyy7Nyg21nyy7 Registered Users 1 Posts
    iOS 8.2
    iPhone 6
    Level 23

Haven't been getting quest for last two updates. No pending quests.
  • EmjEmj Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi,

iOS 8.2
    iPad 2
    Level 27

I stopped getting quest after the disaster artists quest. I have a pending quest asking me to talk to Victor Morcello at Mirimount, but I already did it and he's not there anymore so I can't complete the quest.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.