New Update is Here !!!!!

Comments

• BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Hi everyone i'm new to all this, but have been playing KKH for a while, and i haven't got the new update yet, i'm playing on facebook on PC, and live in Hull- England, refreshed loads of times its doing my head in lol, it usually updates automatically but havent this time, just wanna play new missions!!!
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    Sassi wrote: »
    Whatever happened to that Armenian location,?? It doesn't look anything like Milan. I'm confused

Hi Sassi,

The only reason I can think of why Armenian isn't available yet is bcuz Kim nor anyone in the Kardashian Klan has gone there yet. They're going sometime this month. Kendall was recently in Milan for thier fashion week.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hi BabySimmo93, my game didn't update automatically because the update was large and required me to select it from the iOS App Store. Did you check your App Store already? <does your system have one?> Forgive me if you have been doing that, just thought I'd check...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    harshjain wrote: »
    People said that this update will let us have the ability to make babies? But there is nothing as such! If there is then please help me on it!

In Kim's interview on E! She said players will be able to have babies, but she never said when.
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    I aren't playing it on IOS, on Facebook the app is on there, dunno if its through other other apps?
    So annoying lol already 11am here
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    Hi Sassi,

The only reason I can think of why Armenian isn't available yet is bcuz Kim nor anyone in the Kardashian Klan has gone there yet. They're going sometime this month. Kendall was recently in Milan for thier fashion week.

It was odd of them to put that Armenia teaser picture up on their Facebook KKH page if it wasn't part of this update, though. How strange! Milan is gorgeous, but I'm excited for mountains, and something different for the neighborhood we see...

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Hi everyone i'm new to all this, but have been playing KKH for a while, and i haven't got the new update yet, i'm playing on facebook on PC, and live in Hull- England, refreshed loads of times its doing my head in lol, it usually updates automatically but havent this time, just wanna play new missions!!!
    Hi there,
    I don't play on FB cuz it's not stable (could lose the game data anytime w/o being able to recover the data).
    Yesterday the Android players got the updates nearly an hour late.
    So maybe the updates for FB is even slower....
    If you already refreshed/reloaded it many times, already checked the wifi, cleared some cookies, etc...maybe the only thing left to do is wait. Cuz it's technical problem from Glu, us players can't help much ^^;
    I aren't playing it on IOS, on Facebook the app is on there, dunno if its through other other apps?
    So annoying lol already 11am here

So the update is already available for your system, but you can't select it? Do you ever get a chance to choose an update yourself from somewhere?

That's maddening, so sorry to hear about it!

Hi there,
    I don't play on FB cuz it's not stable (could lose the game data anytime w/o being able to recover the data).
    Yesterday the Android players got the updates nearly an hour late.
    So maybe the updates for FB is even slower....
    If you already refreshed/reloaded it many times, already checked the wifi, cleared some cookies, etc...maybe the only thing left to do is wait. Cuz it's technical problem from Glu, us players can't help much ^^;

Ohhhh I see hope I ain't waiting much longer :) so bored not doing anything while I see a lot of other people doing new missions haha feel left out :P least I know what to look forward to :) x
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    So the update is already available for your system, but you can't select it? Do you ever get a chance to choose an update yourself from somewhere?

That's maddening, so sorry to hear about it!

Not as far as im aware... Usually Facebook does it automatic, already can purcase new clothes etc,just not been fully updated doesnt make much sense to me so maybe a glitch not sure
    Ohhhh I see hope I ain't waiting much longer :) so bored not doing anything while I see a lot of other people doing new missions haha feel left out :P least I know what to look forward to :) x
    Yeah I can totally understand how tired and bored (somewhat upset to see spoilers too) while waiting for updates. I made myself look like a fool yesterday too lol, keep opening and checking my Google store non-stop.
    I really hope you and other FB players too, will receive the updates from Glu soon. :)
    Yeah I can totally understand how tired and bored (somewhat upset to see spoilers too) while waiting for updates. I made myself look like a fool yesterday too lol, keep opening and checking my Google store non-stop.
    I really hope you and other FB players too, will receive the updates from Glu soon. :)

I love seeing spoilers lol, gives me chance to know what to do and what not to do etc, hopefully Glu will send update to us soon, reloaded again and got excited when it hesitated to load thinking it was gunna update but noooo not yet, patience i suppose :\ :P
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    DMV_Doll wrote: »
    In Kim's interview on E! She said players will be able to have babies, but she never said when.

You are right, and some of us tested to see what would come with the new relationship max at 9000, we found that we could only reach 8999, and not 9000 as of yet. Whether or not this has anything to do with the unresolved issue of having babies or not, I at least cannot say.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • HelphelpHelphelp Registered Users 124 Posts
    Still didn't get any quests! I'm getting so tired of playing this game and not getting the quests that everyone else seems to be getting. I didn't get all of the Kendall and Kylie quests either. This is so lame.:confused:
    Hi Helphelp,

Sorry that you still aren't getting any quests. Do you have a backlog of events? Have you checked to see if you have a gig currently running? Have you checked Simon or Maria's office?

Please remember that this update aired less than 24 hours ago. Please give it some time, and maybe think about sending in a ticket.

Please don't give up:)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Helphelp wrote: »
    Still didn't get any quests! I'm getting so tired of playing this game and not getting the quests that everyone else seems to be getting. I didn't get all of the Kendall and Kylie quests either. This is so lame.:confused:

Same happened to me. Only one quest in Kendall and Kylie update, and now nothing. Game is boring with no storyline.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Same happened to me. Only one quest in Kendall and Kylie update, and now nothing. Game is boring with no storyline.

I know, it sucks! :(
    Hi Helphelp,

Sorry that you still aren't getting any quests. Do you have a backlog of events? Have you checked to see if you have a gig currently running? Have you checked Simon or Maria's office?

Please remember that this update aired less than 24 hours ago. Please give it some time, and maybe think about sending in a ticket.

I only have the quests that Simon sends you the regular ones :( I completed one of those and I still didn't get a quest :(
    Ok, this could be a glitch, and it seems like others are starting to experience this as well. Have you thought about creating a thread in the Help section, on this? It may be a good start, and at least they will be aware of it, whenever they go to check.

In the meantime please play with one of my little glitter pony, that wanted to come and help cheer you up.
    gliterpony_zpsyqe3zklj.jpg

Just hang in there, please:)

• oka_ayu22oka_ayu22 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Why i don't get any quest from this new update? I only get regular gigs from simon. And this update is nothing without story/quest. Any solution?
  • lediskogirllediskogirl Registered Users 13 Posts
    Help! I was doing a 3-hour gig in Eleganza, and I went out to tap on stuff for energy, and now I'm locked out! There were around 2 hours left on the clock when I left. I already tried closing the game and refreshing, re-starting etc. Simon hasn't called me for the next gig (this is the regular-hourly gigs) so it means I should still be doing it, right? What do I do? Will this resolve after the 3-hour timer? TIA
    Help! I was doing a 3-hour gig in Eleganza, and I went out to tap on stuff for energy, and now I'm locked out! There were around 2 hours left on the clock when I left. I already tried closing the game and refreshing, re-starting etc. Simon hasn't called me for the next gig (this is the regular-hourly gigs) so it means I should still be doing it, right? What do I do? Will this resolve after the 3-hour timer? TIA

Hi Lediskogirl,
    This seems to be a glitch, as a few others have posted saying that either they themselves or others are experiencing this problem.
    We are creating a glitch thread so if you could post what you said in this thread over into that one then that would be very helpful.:)
    Here is the link: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128619-Milan-Update-Glitches!-Please-report-update-issues&p=275361#post275361

I hope this can be resolved:)

Hi Oka_ayu22,

A number of people have been experiencing this problem.
    Have you tried following any of these suggestions that were listed earlier?
    Hi

Also there is a thread that is now open in the FAQ, that is specifically for not receiving quests after the Malibu update.
    Please go there as well and post what you said here and also the necessary information, that it asks at the beginning.
    Here is the link: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128624-Not-Getting-Quests-Please-post-Details-below

finally have the update wooooo xD
    Lol congrats XD
    Woah....FB updates take 1 day late, seriously Glu....
    Lol congrats XD
    Woah....FB updates take 1 day late, seriously Glu....

thanks!!!

daft aint it, just waiting for the event at chateau nuit for some hotel thing or something lol

Congrats on getting the update!!

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    any of my GC friends that don't want JediBull in their game as a blue star should unfriend me in the next day or so. i'm deleting the game. 6 weeks w/o quests = done
    no i don't have any chill
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    any of my GC friends that don't want JediBull in their game as a blue star should unfriend me in the next day or so. i'm deleting the game. 6 weeks w/o quests = done

I don't blame you, this sucks
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »

Wow this was me before the bug fixes cause all I got were the weekend events. It's very frustrating
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)