Options

one game, 2 devices

AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
does anyone play one game across 2 devices? with cloud saving it should be fine right?

i prefer playing on my ipad because my phone is so tiny but i don't always have my ipad on me so i was wondering if it's possible to play on 2 devices without any drama
no i don't have any chill

Comments

• Options
    KkmiaKkmia Registered Users 77 Posts
    Ah good question. I been wondering this for a while , especially when busy over the weekend events and iPad isnt always to hand
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi guys!
    I believe it is possible to do, although I have not been able to test it out as of yet. I have been looking around for some info on this. Again if someone has actually done this before then I hope they post here what they did.

It seems, that it will work as long as you sign in with the same Apple ID and Game Center account ID. It should just continuously save the game to the cloud without any interruptions.

Hope this helps
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oooooh, Alkoholiks (can we give you a nickname? Lol I hate the thought of mistyping a name) Anyway, I think it's time to go spelunking. Because somewhere deep in the bowels of this forum, there was a discussion. I know you have to be a lot more tek than me, and you need a strong heart. lol. Don't try it on a Friday or Saturday Night. :) I hope you can do it. If anyone can you can. ;).

ETA: I remember, Glu support wrote something about that to me when I had an issue. Let me go see if I can find it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ha yeah it's a mouthful the way i spell it but it's my twitter handle. all my friends call me Deuce. my given name is Marc but you can call me whatever comes to mind lmfao. i suppose i'll be a gofer this weekend and see how it goes. i'm a little hesitant with the bugs i've had on the ipad but i'll just backup my save.

thanks for the feedback!
  • Options
    MidnightDescentMidnightDescent Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 78 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    does anyone play one game across 2 devices? with cloud saving it should be fine right?

i prefer playing on my ipad because my phone is so tiny but i don't always have my ipad on me so i was wondering if it's possible to play on 2 devices without any drama

I play on my iPad because I like the screen, but sometimes I play it on my phone, and just always select the cloud version. Then when I go and play it again on my iPad I pick the cloud version again - so that it updates based on what I last played on my phone. No problems whatsoever.

jeez I hope I didn't just jinx myself...
  • Options
    thanks MidnightDescent! that's great news. i'll definitely give it a go