Special Weekend Event - Easter Basket Loooooooong Weekend

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    krol wrote: »
    I'm sooo happy that I finally bought the plane, because I won't have much time this weekend and I want everything!

Congratulations. Let's party on your plane krol! Hey, the K from Kardashian can stand for Krol ! No repainting necessary. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I am setting up myself for the whole outfit, but, if I don't make the bunny it's ok. I love the outfit. Yes to the shoes, Yes to the dress. Now I want to see what the guys have. And Please please please let there be a buyable outfit too.

Now, where is Moony? We have the teaser, but not the host. Too quiet for him. I hope he didn't give up. his posting last night seemed blue. Hey Moony. Look what I found. Teaser's up, let's partay!

OOoohhh SNDS-Girls Generation! They are fun.

Moony has been pretty quite today..where are you Moony?
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    Congratulations. Let's party on your plane krol! Hey, the K from Kardashian can stand for Krol ! No repainting necessary. lol.

hahahahahah Now I'm gonna start to say that it was made for me! =)
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    1911164_10155105959985401_6916904314221539846_o_zpsutp0pq2l.jpg

Guys' outfit
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• krolkrol Registered Users 35 Posts
    We can party on my plane, and since there's no forniture (I'm almost buying Calabasas, so no spending money until then) we have a lot room to dance!
    Oohh I like the guys shoes, and I oddly enough find their sweater cute and cool.:)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Yay! the event starts more earlier this time!
  • Kittycatlady05Kittycatlady05 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Im so excited for this weekend event, the bunny is so cute :) cant wait untill tomorrow
  • DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I adore the girl dress & shoes (I'm not a fan of the pet or large bags bcuz they cover too much of the outfit) but that's neither here nor there...

I'm jealous of the guys shoes :( they go perfect with this outfit. I never wear it bcuz all the girl shoes are to dressy.

PhotoGrid_1427999610844_zpsyuqczhpz.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
    That combination would look fab, DMV_Doll. It would be a nice casual outfit, which would be a change from what we normally get.

Is moony sleeping? Did I pick a good Gee girls video to get him dancing when he gets up?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    You, picked a good one, I will add another for good measure :p

I hope you like the songs we picked Moony!

• CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Love this hoodie, it's so cool. And that cute bunny printed on it. :D:o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I love Louis Vuitton petbags they need to add more!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Yes the bunny bag is way cute! I wonder what kind of event it will be? What do you guys think? They've been doing so many gig-for-event-points weekends lately, right?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Yes the bunny bag is way cute! I wonder what kind of event it will be? What do you guys think? They've been doing so many gig-for-event-points weekends lately, right?

As I said before if it is a party event, we kill two rabbits with one stone, because we can work on the comeback too. Would be the ideal for me!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I hope so. I haven't been able to do a comeback yet, not #1 in my game but the parties would certainly help me get there. I'm anxious to see what it is!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    I swear nothing's worse than client calling and boss dragging me out for another boring conference while I was waiting for the event....15exngi.jpg sorry guys....

But you guys are awesome for running this thread, thank you all very much :o

Nmv, I've just back and found this hella cute Easter set of rewards for guys:

v5weht.jpg

Glu got my heart and wallet melted already. Can't help but loving them, aww the bunny logos on the outfit and shoes. 34istg3.jpg
    Thank you so much Glu, I really mean it <333

I have a good feeling that this is gonna be party event:rolleyes:
    Nice pun Vats, lol.

Yay! Moony is back! The party can start again:)
    I think Glu has stolen many hearts with this particular set of clothes:o

Its gonna be so fun I can just feelz it!

Nice pun Vats, lol.

Yay! Moony is back! The party can start again:)
    I think Glu has stolen many hearts with this particular set of clothes:o

Its gonna be so fun I can just feelz it!
    OMGosh Noona look at those deco for this event, that fatty lil chick is soooooooooo freeking cute O//////O

k1f6rr.jpg

While waiting the event officially starts, I'mma run around town and take photos of all them chickens and deco XDDD
    Those fatty lil chicks are so dang cute. I just want to poke them like the Pillsbury dough boy, and hug them aw they just give you warm feels.:o

YAY Moony is back! Lovely lovely clothes for this weekend. AND everyone hope real hard please for maybe another Exclusive outfit we can just buy with KStars. Instant gratification. I've been waiting for weeks for another one. Last one was the outfit in this pic. (Koko And Jedi out for a fun day.)

MeampJedi_zpsjx3cqnh3.jpg

Anyway, that dress was available with something else (jewelry?) for 80 Stars over a month ago. That was the last time there was an exclusive KK Exclusive outfit for immediate purchase.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Those fatty lil chicks are so dang cute. I just want to poke them like the Pillsbury dough boy, and hug them aw they just give you warm feels.:o
    I even tried with the real things and they pecked on my hand lol XD
    I agree Koko, hopefully we can buy another. Heck we would probably spend less stars buying the outfit versus opening a thousand and one boxes!

Oh Moony, lol that is too funny

YAY Moony is back! Lovely lovely clothes for this weekend. AND everyone hope real hard please for maybe another Exclusive outfit we can just buy with KStars. Instant gratification. I've been waiting for weeks for another one. Last one was the outfit in this pic. (Koko And Jedi out for a fun day.)

MeampJedi_zpsjx3cqnh3.jpg

Anyway, that dress was available with something else (jewelry?) for 80 Stars over a month ago. That was the last time there was an exclusive KK Exclusive outfit for immediate purchase.

I can see the Titanic atmosphere in this photo :cool:Koko and Jedi did a great job with matching up such perfect couple clothing set. Making me wanna start a Couple Clothing thread someday soon:rolleyes:

And woh since last month? That's a bit long to wait....cuz I do too, wanna buy some new exclusive clothes for my guy. Those immediate purchases worth the money, in my opinion.
    The Couples Clothing thread sounds really cute!

I didn't realize it had been a month! Wow time flies..

• NishiNishi Registered Users 11 Posts
    This week's event is so lovely and tempting!!! I'm a newbie to this game,from last few weeks I didn't do very well with the events....I'm not used to it yet I guess.

Hopefully I could learn from everyone here good guides for this big event later.:o
    Hi Nishi! It is very nice to meet you! :)

It takes a sec for everyone to find their mojo or groove. After you do, the game seems easier to mange.
    If you need any question we can help you out, otherwise sit back and enjoy the party, and the upcoming weekend events:)

• NishiNishi Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hi Nishi! It is very nice to meet you! :)

It takes a sec for everyone to find their mojo or groove. After you do, the game seems easier to mange.
    If you need any question we can help you out, otherwise sit back and enjoy the party, and the upcoming weekend events:)
    Noonaluvfood, thank you very much, it is nice to meet you too!
    Because Shin senpai said that I could find helps from this forum so I would give it a visit.
    I'll be patient and wait for the event to start!
    Your Welcome, and you may call me Noona, its much shorter and easier to type.:)

While you are waiting for the event, feel free to much on some virtual snacks, and listen to some music. Also we have been getting glammed up for this thread, join us there with a red outfit of your choice if you want:D
    Here is the link: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128593-Ladies-in-RED-catwalk-show

Moony are you still playing with the fat baby chicks?