Spoiler Alert-New Update-We get to Work with Singh enterprises again

NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
Do you guys remember the Evelyn girl who hung up on us very creepy like, with a whole "You passed the test" and "Everything is not what it seems.." Well those creep'os are back!! You get to be part of the creative design team, and come up with your own clothing line. If it does well then you get to take part in other biz opportunities with them:).

Jus thought you all would like to know

(Yes I am an obsessive player:p)
Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
Prev1

Comments

• MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Wow really? I was wondering what would happen...
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Yep! Once you pick the right outfit, after you market it at a fashion show, it should get you some pretty high sales. High enough for him to want to give you a 50 Mill contract to help produce a new Unisex fragrance.:)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Right? I was so confused after the toilet paper commercial, and her last phone call. :p
    I love it when they recur old characters and continue the storyline :o
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Ikr its always fun to see them do that, although her explanation for why she hung up like that, seemed like eh. But hey you got to love a top secret organization..well most of the time that is..:)

So did they open the haunted Hotel in India? Maybe Mr. Singh lives there, hiding from the world :D

Idk yet, but I am determined to find out! I will let you know if I do get inside..:p

• alxalx Registered Users 56 Posts
    I kind of want to see Mr. Singh! All the mystery has made me sooooo curious. PLUS why can't we just date Cassio? There are always tasks that involve him but he's always...unhaveable?? :(
    alx wrote: »
    I kind of want to see Mr. Singh! All the mystery has made me sooooo curious. PLUS why can't we just date Cassio? There are always tasks that involve him but he's always...unhaveable?? :(

I agree with you on that, Mr Singh seems so cool! Cassio is such a hottie...*sigh* Oh well we can dream.:p

I agree with you on that, Mr Singh seems so cool! Cassio is such a hottie...*sigh* Oh well we can dream.:p

The story is always about how there's so much tension between our character and Cassio but we still can't have him. WHYYYY?! My poor shipper heart. </3
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    Cassio ! <3

I'm divorced because I'm waiting on him lol sigh
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    What if Mr. Singh is actually Cassio? I don't know... He seems mysterious enough to do something like that.
    hkaytee wrote: »
    Cassio ! <3

I'm divorced because I'm waiting on him lol sigh

SAME! I actually just broke up with my husband right now just to make sure there won't be any conflict with him LOL ;)
    ticisss wrote: »
    What if Mr. Singh is actually Cassio? I don't know... He seems mysterious enough to do something like that.

That'd be such an unexpected plot-twist.
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    alx wrote: »
    SAME! I actually just broke up with my husband right now just to make sure there won't be any conflict with him LOL ;)

LOL I wish I could date him :(

No way he's Mr. Singh lol I don't think he's that creepy
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    Did anyone choose to pay kstars to get advice when choosing the fashion outfits?
    I did because on some I was a lil confused. You don't have to tho, I think it turns out fine if you don't:)

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Did anyone choose to pay kstars to get advice when choosing the fashion outfits?
    Choose the younger man missymoloko. Because it's for the 20s young people. What that young man wearing would fit the fashion requirement.
    The other old fat man's style is too reserved and not comfy enough for selling it to the young people.
  • missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    Thanks you guys!
    Thanks you guys!
    No problem, hope the gig goes well for you ^^
    Choose the younger man missymoloko. Because it's for the 20s young people. What that young man wearing would fit the fashion requirement.
    The other old fat man's style is too reserved and not comfy enough for selling it to the young people.

That fat man was Addison Malcolm. :p I was actually thinking about him last night (how awkward is that), if the game could bring him back and make us do another task like the London Operatic Ball. I missed that one cause I slapped Dirk when I saw that option. Couldn't resist ;)

Charli wrote: »
    That fat man was Addison Malcolm. :p I was actually thinking about him last night (how awkward is that), if the game could bring him back and make us do another task like the London Operatic Ball. I missed that one cause I slapped Dirk when I saw that option. Couldn't resist ;)
    I could totally remember his face and that suit he wore, not him name though lol XD
    I didn't mean to call him "fat old man" that sounds mean to him (sorry Mr Addison), but if I said his name then others here might not know who I was talking about lol, just wanna...describe his outlook basically.

P/s: did you remember him just cuz you got a chance to bish slap DirkD? Pure awesome:cool:
    I could totally remember his face and that suit he wore, not him name though lol XD
    I didn't mean to call him "fat old man" that sounds mean to him (sorry Mr Addison), but if I said his name then others here might not know who I was talking about lol, just wanna...describe his outlook basically.

P/s: did you remember him just cuz you got a chance to bish slap DirkD? Pure awesome:cool:

He was the only person to resist my charm. I tried with K-Stars after the gig so I could make it up to him, and he totally threw them back at me *face-palm* xD

Charli wrote: »
    He was the only person to resist my charm. I tried with K-Stars after the gig so I could make it up to him, and he totally threw them back at me *face-palm* xD
    Second that bro^
    Throwing my precious kstars back to mah face worth a good bish slap =w=
  • ChiyoChiyo Registered Users 65 Posts
    After this Evalyn suddenly disappeared last time ( and I thought she got killed ) she called me again and invited me to pick an outfit that would be sold in stores and depending on the numbers I'd get an extra gig.
    Alas my outfit didn't sell well and Evalyn ended our business.

Was anybody else luckier than me and get the next gig ?
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hmm I didn't find out whether I made the right choice but that meeting made me laugh they just pulled random employees out of Oak and Kardash and ask you to choose an outfit like seriously?? I thought it would be more like the fashion designer quest where you choose from a new selection. I mean did they actually design these outfits? :D
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Hi guys, idk if you saw this other theard or not, but this thread has just about all the info on what happens with these quests. It does have some spoilers in it though:D

Here is the link:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128556-Spoiler-Alert-New-Update-We-get-to-Work-with-Singh-enterprises-again

I hope you guys are having fun with it and that it is going well:D
    I am sorry that you didn't sell out:( that is no fun..

Lol Lucy, that is what I thought too..i never remembered designing those..

Ok thanks imma go post in that one then :cool:
    Did nobody else have to choose between the girl with the bob hair who works in Oak and the Kardash employee with the ponytail in their work clothes??
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Yes, same two girls and outfits, all 3 games. How to pick between bad and worse. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Hi. Merging threads. Hope it makes sense after the merge. Hang on guys, you're going for a ride. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary