Options

Official sign in for game so you don't lose your progress

JennaMarieJennaMarie Registered Users 2 Posts
I know you can connect to facebook, but does that really save all your progress? I think they should put an official sign in box in the game so we can easily access it on different devices or if you have to change your Apple ID. I had to change my ID, and now I can't update the game, and I don't want to delete it because I've come so far. Please make a sign in so I can re-download it and play!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, nice to meet you, but I'm sorry, the game can not play across different platforms. An IOS game will only play on Apple devices, and an Android game will only play across Android devices. Games played on Facebook, are the least stable and also cannot play with or switch to different platforms.

Now, as far as your Apple game, the iCloud is what saves your data, and that is controlled by your Apple ID. Since you changed your Apple ID, contact Apple Support and see if they can somehow transfer ownership of that cloud to your new ID. I don't know if they can, but I really think that is your only alternative.

Glu can not do anything but have the game access the account you told it to. They can't modify anything about your Apple ID's cloud storage. I'm sorry this is happening to you. Good luck. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary