feeling so overwhelmed.Help! Need advice

bigbadbratbigbadbrat Registered Users 34 Posts
With the Easter events I am feeling so overwhelmed. Any tips from advanced members. I am trying to do Kris egg hunt.and the house party. And feel I am running out of time. Any advice

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    bigbadbrat wrote: »
    With the Easter events I am feeling so overwhelmed. Any tips from advanced members. I am trying to do Kris egg hunt.and the house party. And feel I am running out of time. Any advice

You could just ignore Kris' egg hunt if you wanted. I didn't feel like dealing with any more gigs this weekend at all, so I'm ignoring it. I've been throwing 3 hr parties at Calabasas over and over, and have the shoes and dress; I'm making good progress towards the bunny bag. Do you have Calabasas already? It's the key to having an efficient party weekend, since it holds seven events. If you have at least 27 energy when you begin a three hour party, and then only tap the Small Talk tasks above each guest's head, and then choose one 4 hour task out on the back patio, the party will be done in just a few minutes. Then you can cruise around for 27 energy again, and start over. It's so great! It's why I love party events so much.

If you don't have Calabasas, save for it. Or buy a small Kstars package, support the game developers a bit, and have fun shopping! The game will get much easier if you have Calabasas, a car, and the jet.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    For now, I am only focusing on throwing parties to get the weekend items. I'm doing the Easter egg thing after if I have time. Don't stress! We still have Saturday and Sunday. I'm a super slow player and I am close to the dress, and normally I don't finish the weekend events with all the items. What level are you again? Do you have the calabasas mansion? It is by far the best for parties bc you can invite 7 guests. If not, no worries. The Miami house holds four and I remember a couple of months ago I completed a partying weekend with that house because I had not purchased the mansion yet. You can do it! What platform are you playing on? If it is iOS feel free to add both my dolls. I believe partying with friends gets you more rewards. I hope this helps you out!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Exactly, Eselle!

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Luz, are you working on Stellan, too or just focusing on your main chick? Jesse is behind because I have selfishly given Shae all my attention haha. I got his gift box (4k ewww) but that's all so far. Since this event is a little more relaxed (whew!) I may work on his tomorrow. It's hard to play on my iPhone's little screen though so I don't do the tap dance much for him haha. Anyway, sorry to get off topic I was just curious :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • bigbadbratbigbadbrat Registered Users 34 Posts
    @Eselletea I am half way to level 11 but have only been playing a week. I am already a d lister. Yes, my name is B.B.B and I am addicted.

I play on android. I do not have Calabasas yet but have the condo and Miami house and both are fully furnished and I have not bought or paid for any stars or cash yet.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I did one Khloe event, everything else all day has been parties, and I've got the shoes and the dress on all 3 devices. The bag/bunny is cute but it's a more of a novelty for me.

bigbadbrat, try not to feel overwhelmed. Set your sites on one of the prizes at a time. There is pleanty of time, just keep telling Simon 'Not Now'. The parties are the best way to go.

Although finally at least with Khloe, we were finally able to invite a friend, which makes the 8 hour much more palatable. ANd if you save one or two of the East Egg Hunt gigs till after you have the shoes or something, and you'll get more for the event.

Either way, please don't stress. Relax and enjoy if you can. And just keep partying.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Quick question how do you have another character on the same device? Is it possible?
    Well, I worked on Stellan's game to earn that gift box, also won $4000, and gave it up for awhile. Since the iPod touch moves sluggishly and freezes/crashes a ton, I don't feel like it will go very well. I'd hoped to win a egg multiplier prize in that gift box, it would have saved the day, but no. And there's no way I'll buy one, with my recent run of luck. So I don't know... I don't like hats on Stellan anyway cuz I adore his hair and like seeing it, so the prize I really wanted was the bunny sweatshirt. It's frankly impossible without the multiplier though, because if I try to travel around to collect energy, the game freezes and crashes so much that I just give up. Stellan is mostly about wearing the things I can buy him, at this point...

bigbadbrat wrote: »
    Quick question how do you have another character on the same device? Is it possible?

It's a bad idea to have two on the same device because of the likelihood of glitches, as I understand it. I have an iPad mini for my girl, and a miserable obsolete iPod touch for my guy.

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Bigbadbrat!

Please don't get stressed this was suppose to be a stress free, relaxing weekend. :) Like everyone else said just focus on the parties and then later go back and do the gigs. Otherwise just have fun with it!:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • StealthdivaStealthdiva Registered Users 19 Posts
    I have yet to seen the egg hunt but killing the parties in my calabasas house to get goodies :) gc: stealthdiva
    GC: stealthdiva
    Add me ;)
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    It's a bad idea to have two on the same device because of the likelihood of glitches, as I understand it. I have an iPad mini for my girl, and a miserable obsolete iPod touch for my guy.

Currently I have a guy but am quickly realizing the outfits just arent as great for the guys so I wanted a girl too.
    It is great to have one of each. What technology do you have? Maybe you do have two options?

• lovejana22lovejana22 Registered Users 65 Posts
    I did both, you get eggs for finishing each job during the egg hunt.
  • Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    I focused on the partying with both games this weekend, and by the time I was ready for bed last night I only needed to do one party to get the dress on my phone. So I got that done quick when I woke up and then I did the gig with Khloe. I did a few parties today on my ipad game to get the dress and tomorrow I will do the Khloe gig on that. I was in love with the shoes and the dress, and mehh about the bunny/bag.. so I told myself I wouldn't worry about getting it. I ALWAYS stress on weekend events, and I never get all the items no matter how hard I try. I don't like spending my kstars (who does?) so I don't ever buy extra gift boxes to try to get multipliers. The one time I did though, I won the kstars back so that was awesome. Anyway, I didn't stress about getting everything because I never do, and it's a huge relief honestly. I got the things I wanted so I'm happy about it. It's weird though because I am always busting my butt to try to get to just the third item and I always struggle to get there, most of the time, just barely making it. This weekend, was easy.. I had the dress by today for both games, when normally I don't get it until the last minute. I don't always make it, and it does suck, but it's really nbd. Don't stress, try your best but most importantly, have fun! There's always something next weekend! :)