Special Weekend Event - Easter Basket Loooooooong Weekend

Comments

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Yay. Crazy stuff this afternoon. I bought new hair for one device. Then I shut down to charge up, electrically and energy wize, 2 hours later go back, turn it on, and my device is doing a software upgrade..When I come back, my fans jumped, I moved up to #5 and I got charged a second time for my hair. Well, naturally I'm going to try and get that back, but then slowly while I'm keeping the fans, I've slipped back to 19. Before the jump I was 29, so we'll see where I end up. But that was the game that bought no extra boxes. lol. Meanwhile one game bought a new car, 3 boxes, the other game bought 2 boxes and got 40 Energy Twice. And the game that only bought hair got charged twice. But 10Million new fans was nice. Would I pay for it? um....no. lol

2nd game just put on her pretty new dress!

I get that Glu doesn't want to seem like they're selling stuff, NO ONE WILL MIND and people will be happy if there is a special outfit to buy outright with Stars. And that is my only unfullfilled Easter Wish.

3rd game is about 50 from the dress. ANd then it's another 200 after the dress for the rabbit. ;) Might do it, might not.

Congrats Koko, that sounds crazy good!

Yes I am one of those people WHO WILL NOT MIND if we get an outfit sold to us for Kstars:)
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    I have a shoes and a dress. Now partying for a cute bunny:)
    KKH_Screenshot_1428085064912_zpsi5qqspqb.jpg

Princess Daisy, you look so sweet in that dress, just like the name.:)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts

Hi Daisy, looking so pretty and ready for Easter partying!! Looking forward to seeing your new bunny bag, totally worth a shot, go for it Daisy!!! :D
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts

Gorg!

I also got the dress. I'll party for the bag, too.
    Thank you Noona, Moony and Zitrone:) I will definitely get a bunny. I'm so happy it's 400 eggs for everything, not 700 like in the past...
    Thank you Noona, Moony and Zitrone:) I will definitely get a bunny. I'm so happy it's 400 eggs for everything, not 700 like in the past...
    Which means our complaints from last St Patty day worked lol, this event is a clear proof :p
    Which means our complaints from last St Patty day worked lol, this event is a clear proof :p

Yay! This shows that glu really does care! Aww they are too sweet <3
    On that note..please please please Glu, can you sell us one outfit for Kstars? That would be lovely.

Yay! This shows that glu really does care! Aww they are too sweet <3
    On that note..please please please Glu, can you sell us one outfit for Kstars? That would be lovely.
    I do love Glu's games. Thanks for this KKH now I can't look at or play other casual app games without judgment anymore lol.
  • ReginaaReginaa Registered Users 58 Posts

saw this on instagram. i will spend all my k stars for this. please glu!!!!
    8Juri0n.png
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Honestly I am 200% with you and very angry tonight! as a stupid person, I spent nearly 80 euros today and did not get neither the white jumpsuit nor the kelly bag! I feel frustrated and Glu has to know that we cannot gamble like this... I tried opening boxes for 5 times and each time i get energy or old stuff that I dont like...
    Please lets have a k star sale for the putfits that inspire us a lot for playing this game
    Have a nice weekend
    Kisses

I'm glad they're listening to us. We can just chill and enjoy the weekend event:)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Um, Alex is here. He said someone called for Confetti?
    AlexConfetti.gif
    Koko and I go back a long way. Um, is that her name now?

This is a wonderful weekend. And, you can't have everything. Sigh. People will spend more on stars if they know they are getting a deal. It doesn't cost more to make another outfit out of tangible goods. But Gambling for a possible prize is still a terrible way to do it. There is a negative connotation of gambling. And Parents can't complain you're teaching your children to gamble if the parents fund the purchases. Shrug.

Very close on the other two for the dress. Why oh why am I cooking a turkey dinner? Aaaaargh. Well my hubby will help. I never got to make my ****ins. I haven't eaten all day. And I gave my son the last one. ok, I'll check support, I'll tap and I'll make ****ins. It's going to be a long night.

How's everybody doing? Can we get some music in here when I come back to read please? Somebody play something. ?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Reginaa wrote: »
    saw this on instagram. i will spend all my k stars for this. please glu!!!!
    8Juri0n.png

I recognize this outfit. She cut up a lanvin dress when she was in Paris, the time before they were there for the wedding I think. I have to applaud Glu. Their team did what Kim's team tried to. Can you guys turn her around so I can see if her zipper is wrong like Kim's was. Oh, Maybe that is why she is under a storm cloud.

There are pictures online to document all of this. And I'm not talking about pictures PmpdByKoko™
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Koko, I really like that you're cooking ****ins, whatever they might be. My imagination soars with the possibilities!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

oh, I forgot. Muphins .
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hmm. No offense, but that's kind of disappointing.

Well, I'm sure they're delicious and everything!

Supposed I said Hot Cross Buns?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes, make those, Koko! Hot cross buns would be perfect, and more fun to talk about!

Hot cross buns are the most salacious of Easter pasties.

image.jpg1_zpsldlagqd7.jpg

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Whoa I feel behind! Had to work a little today, I'm a little over halfway to the shoes. Jesse got $4000 in the gift box boooo. Shae got a nice top but not a bonus one. Only 1 special item in each set, better than none I guess! I hope I can catch up :)
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Whoa I feel behind! Had to work a little today, I'm a little over halfway to the shoes. Jesse got $4000 in the gift box boooo. Shae got a nice top but not a bonus one. Only 1 special item in each set, better than none I guess! I hope I can catch up :)

You should be fine! I usually only get the box and first item, maybe the second if I am on fire. I already have the shoes and the dress and am working towards the bag nicely. If I can do it, you definitely can! :)

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

This is the gift box I earned for my guy's game. At least there were some prizes to be won, but this is like a bad joke for me with the gift boxes now! Yikes!

13264d95-824d-4fcf-9c86-36b1e5b464d9_zpsqg7crswi.jpg

Please, please, Glu! Sell exclusive items again! It's such fun to have multiple facets to these events, but the gift boxes absolutely hate me! It makes no sense at all for me to buy any! Nothing but $4000 and 40 energy every single time now! I would happily turn over Kstars for a sure thing, though...

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That sucks Luz!

Do you need some Nicolaj/Jaime to cheer up?

About those glasses I saw a NPC wearing, but isn't available in my wardrobe. Is it on yours?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    That sucks Luz!

Do you need some Nicolaj/Jaime to cheer up?

About those glasses I saw a NPC wearing, but isn't available in my wardrobe. Is it on yours?

Just the mention of Nicolaj did the trick, Vats! Thanks!

I don't think the glasses are in my wardrobe, either. I'll go check and tell you if they happen to be there...

• EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Okay, feeling much more confident about this event. It's totally doable! I'm thinking I'll get the dress tonight, and I'll grind some tomorrow for that bag o' bun. How cute considering I have a pet bunny in real life!

Me getting all the items by Saturday?! Omgz that has neverrrrr happened! :D:D:D
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    This event is really a pleasant change of pace! I'm loving it. It feels like the fun game I fell in love with in the first place. I may even have time to bang my head into the wall and try to win Stellan a prize on my mentally-deficient iPod touch! Yay!

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Huzzah! Stayed up late to start the event early and of course my internet was fuzzy. A bit behind, but plenty of time. Got the gift box and actually got an Easter gift in the purse! I know it is the Hermes bag, but it reminds me of the Dooney and Bourke paint splatter purse so I am pretty psyched about that. Hope everyone else is having some Easter luck!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I am so glad that everyone is having a pretty awesome weekend!
    This maybe one of the best to date, in a long time,

As Koko requested I got a song for us, this is how some may feel after getting the rewards for the weekend! Enjoy:)

• deirdredeirdre Registered Users 29 Posts
    SNSD is so catchy! Great pick Noona :)
    GC: deirdre98
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    This event is really a pleasant change of pace! I'm loving it. It feels like the fun game I fell in love with in the first place. I may even have time to bang my head into the wall and try to win Stellan a prize on my mentally-deficient iPod touch! Yay!
    LOL Luz are you in a love-hate relationship with KKH again?
    Though I'm happy to see you have more relaxed pace to do event this week, but then again those thorns named "gift boxes".
    I swear I got poked in the eyes more than 4 times with cash and energy yesterday, I just didn't wanna rain on my own parade :D it's just me, cuz I can be annoying more than anyone if I really rant lol~
    So gurlssss, let's just bang head on pillows, no walls, no self-harm cuz boxes okay? :D