Special Weekend Event - Easter Basket Loooooooong Weekend

Comments

• LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Hey Moony! I certainly am pleased by my progress this weekend! This event is so much more my style than the gigs ones are. I like to see my friends' looks at the parties, and the whole thing feels like fun again.

I think there will be stuff for Stellan this weekend <despite my pathetic technology I'm getting close to the hat, so maybe the bunny sweatshirt is possible after all!>, and I'll still get to enjoy the holiday weekend in my real life, too. Awesome!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    Loving this event !!!!

On the first day I already have 3/4 items. My second game is struggling but she also has 3/4 on the first day an dim using the. Miami house. I would have loved cash for that game cause that character is broke but I got a dumb pants for the gift box

Gonna work to get the bunny because I'm almost at the top 100 mark thanks to these parties
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I finished the whole Easter event and then I spent like 200 k-stars on those fricking gift boxes and didn't get any of the exclusive clothes. I might buy more k-stars but idk.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Hey Moony! I certainly am pleased by my progress this weekend! This event is so much more my style than the gigs ones are. I like to see my friends' looks at the parties, and the whole thing feels like fun again.

I think there will be stuff for Stellan this weekend <despite my pathetic technology I'm getting close to the hat, so maybe the bunny sweatshirt is possible after all!>, and I'll still get to enjoy the holiday weekend in my real life, too. Awesome!
    I know rite, probably the best and last event framework Glu should keep and use for this game.:D We can relax and chill while earning and having fun with friends, no gig is better than this.

If those last events took away from me more than 126$, this one only 25$ lol, I'm a happy cheapo customer this week <3
    Another reason for me to spend instead waiting till the event ends to get all cuz now I have to give up both my Sat and Sun to work on 8 projects due till Monday. So yeah, no more gaming on phone for me, lucky I can still go here and talk.

The sweatshirt is a must-have with only 200 eggs needed so yesh, Luz, let Stellan go for it, the boy needs the bunny! *is totally egging you on* :cool: Event still have one and half a day to go, still a lot of time,KKH can wait but not real life holiday,just as right as you say so ^^
    I finished the whole Easter event and then I spent like 200 k-stars on those fricking gift boxes and didn't get any of the exclusive clothes. I might buy more k-stars but idk.
    Oh my, what did you get from those boxes? I'm sorry and sad to know you didn't get the clothes inside those boxes.
    If you really really love those boxes' items,open a few more rounds if it's a must, though take a deep breath and let me wish for your luck!
    If you don't really like/need those items, maybe just focus on event party rewards instead?

Maybe wait to see what happens over the next few weeks? That's what I'm doing. I think I'm over the gift boxes, but maybe there will be a return of the Kollection exclusives offered again one day...

hkaytee wrote: »
    Loving this event !!!!

On the first day I already have 3/4 items. My second game is struggling but she also has 3/4 on the first day an dim using the. Miami house. I would have loved cash for that game cause that character is broke but I got a dumb pants for the gift box

Gonna work to get the bunny because I'm almost at the top 100 mark thanks to these parties

It's awesome good news from you, partying sure is the best way to climb ranking and kicking, and I really admire the struggles, you're a great party-goer!!!:cool:
    You must show us your new clothes later :D And sorry about the dumb pants lol XD
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Okay, feeling much more confident about this event. It's totally doable! I'm thinking I'll get the dress tonight, and I'll grind some tomorrow for that bag o' bun. How cute considering I have a pet bunny in real life!

Me getting all the items by Saturday?! Omgz that has neverrrrr happened! :D:D:D
    Eselletea it's gonna be fine dear, I'm sure that once your grinding mode-on, you could possibly get this event done even before it ends :cool: Due to the fact that yes it's only 400 max eggs for all rewards:D Yet still more time to do ^^
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Thanks moony! Yeah I'm definitely gonna finish this one, so glad Glu took it easy on us this weekend. I'm over halfway to the bunny bag. How's everyone else?
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Thanks moony! Yeah I'm definitely gonna finish this one, so glad Glu took it easy on us this weekend. I'm over halfway to the bunny bag. How's everyone else?
    You're welcome dear ^^ really can't wait to see you in that pretty Easter dress<3
    I'd take this event as "customers-appreciation" token from Glu, for all the hardship we spent and suffered last few weeks lol~
    Beside the still (un)lucky boxes, I'm sure everyone is doing well and trying their best :cool:
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes the kstar is just a random bonus, I got twice with both 3h and 8h, it doesn't depend on what kind or how long the party is.
    And the more gift boxes items you have, the more bonus points(eggs) will be added to your result. :D

Oh btw I got something for you too, as my promise:

2zewmtu.jpg

Probably not the best, but I tried XD

giphy.gif

I love snapbacks, dont mind me
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I love snapbacks, dont mind me

Aww....(that lovely man XD)
    35880td.jpg
    I'm so thankful that you love it:o

Oh btw, I see you have new Google+ acc on Android, let's be friends in game too? :D
  • lediskogirllediskogirl Registered Users 13 Posts
    Finished the event and spent SO MUCH K-stars just to get the bonus outfit.
    I'm super happy with this event!
    [IMG][/img]KKH-EASTER_zpsufnbcxid.jpg
    Finished the event and spent SO MUCH K-stars just to get the bonus outfit.
    I'm super happy with this event!
    KKH-EASTER_zpsufnbcxid.jpg

Woah are they twin sisters? One is so sweetly looking lovely and the other is proud and fabulously stylish :cool:
    You have no idea how happy I am when everyone keeps sharing their achieved rewards and says how pleased they are with this event too :o
    Congratulation on your success with this event,lediskogirl!:D
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Ok, I got that little cutie. I love to watch when he's cleaning himself. So adorable. I had a bunny but he passed away 10 years ago:( But he's now in heaven with other bunnies.
    That weekend was to easy:P I'm still waiting for Kourtney's event. What I'm going to do with this eggs? Anyone needs some?:P
    KKH_Screenshot_1428140632930_zpsijjq2wva.jpg
  • FrenchBandanaFrenchBandana Registered Users 6 Posts
    Should have the Easter dress by the end of tonight which I'm super excited about. I would have loved to have the cool white jumpsuit but didn't get it in my first box and don't have enough K Koins to keep trying.
    Ok, I got that little cutie. I love to watch when he's cleaning himself. So adorable. I had a bunny but he passed away 10 years ago But he's now in heaven with other bunnies.
    That weekend was to easy:P I'm still waiting for Kourtney's event. What I'm going to do with this eggs? Anyone needs some?:P

Awwwie~~~O///O I too wanna pet that lil bunny!!
    And your memory makes me sad, cuz I did once have the same white bunny when I was 5 but my dad hated pets around the house so when I was sleeping he opened the cage and the bunny ran away.....you surely don't wanna know what would happen to a bunny running wild in a unsafe city where I used to live before. Probably got caught and thrown into some restaurant.....

Anyways lol what's happening here with us two dark aura lol XDDD
    Let's get back our happy holiday spirit! Congrats on your successful weekends, Daisy!
    About the spare eggs, how about we re-decorate and re-paint them like these:

15yjbd3.jpg
    vf88p1.jpg
    24zgoxj.jpg

Or maybe put them around the house as decorations:

245lnwl.jpg
    ncf6dk.jpg
    2vi5bid.jpg
  • lediskogirllediskogirl Registered Users 13 Posts
    Woah are they twin sisters? One is so sweetly looking lovely and the other is proud and fabulously stylish :cool:
    You have no idea how happy I am when everyone keeps sharing their achieved rewards and says how pleased they are with this event too :o
    Congratulation on your success with this event,lediskogirl!:D

That's exactly what I wanted to show! :p These outfits are making me wish I was playing multiple games hehe.
    Thanks, Moony! The men's stash are amazing, too! Wish I could gift them to my NPC hubby. :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    This event is really a pleasant change of pace! I'm loving it. It feels like the fun game I fell in love with in the first place. I may even have time to bang my head into the wall and try to win Stellan a prize on my mentally-deficient iPod touch! Yay!

Doll, he and Koko were cleaning up after a party last night, and he said he's fine. He's enjoying the parties here, and doesn't want you to feel bad he's not playing. And for crying out loud Luz, he's special. He's not mentally deficient. He knows what it means and would rather you stop saying that about him. Morning.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Should have the Easter dress by the end of tonight which I'm super excited about. I would have loved to have the cool white jumpsuit but didn't get it in my first box and don't have enough K Koins to keep trying.
    I'm sorry to hear you couldn't get item from gift boxes, those boxes are risky, even worse than 50/50.
    I hope it won't bother you much and I believe by the end of tonight you could manage to get that beautiful dress ^^ More wishes and lucks from me to you, FrenchBandana:D
    That's exactly what I wanted to show! :p These outfits are making me wish I was playing multiple games hehe.
    Thanks, Moony! The men's stash are amazing, too! Wish I could gift them to my NPC hubby. :D
    Thank you too lediskogirl!:D I can't agree more with you, I'm more than just pleased with this weekends' event <333
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

FrenchBandana huh?

Orson_Welles_Citizen_Kane_clapping__zpsb5e2ba38.gif

I have to say I love your name. And we want pictures while you're rocking your Easter Dress! Nice to meet you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Awwwie~~~O///O I too wanna pet that lil bunny!!
    And your memory makes me sad, cuz I did once have the same white bunny when I was 5 but my dad hated pets around the house so when I was sleeping he opened the cage and the bunny ran away.....you surely don't wanna know what would happen to a bunny running wild in a unsafe city where I used to live before. Probably got caught and thrown into some restaurant.....

Anyways lol what's happening here with us two dark aura lol XDDD
    Let's get back our happy holiday spirit! Congrats on your successful weekends, Daisy!
    About the spare eggs, how about we re-decorate and re-paint them like these:

15yjbd3.jpg
    vf88p1.jpg
    24zgoxj.jpg

Or maybe put them around the house as decorations:

245lnwl.jpg
    ncf6dk.jpg
    2vi5bid.jpg

Oh that's horrible Moony:/
    Ok, let's paint and decorate them:P
    Doll, he and Koko were cleaning up after a party last night, and he said he's fine. He's enjoying the parties here, and doesn't want you to feel bad he's not playing. And for crying out loud Luz, he's special. He's not mentally deficient. He knows what it means and would rather you stop saying that about him. Morning.

Oh, he's special alright! But you're right, I should be more sensitive!

Thanks for the tip, Miss Hot Cross Buns!

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Aww....(that lovely man XD)
    35880td.jpg
    I'm so thankful that you love it:o

Oh btw, I see you have new Google+ acc on Android, let's be friends in game too? :D

Sure if you want a rival :p You could add me or do you want me to add you?
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Sure if you want a rival :p You could add me or do you want me to add you?
    Lol don't mind at all :cool: I'll go add you 1st then :D Jax Jax isn't he? :D
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    Well, I love that it is a party event; but once again I failed to read the description in time, so my first day was wasted; but the party is so easy with the Calabasas house I'm not upset. But my first box...I hovered over one, then another...and then chose a third, on impulse; and it was $4000. The other two? The Easter earrings, and a top. Oh well.
  • SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    Guys, I need some help! Does anyone know where's the second egg?
    Sayu wrote: »
    Guys, I need some help! Does anyone know where's the second egg?
    Hi Sayu, the 2nd egg is in Miami, and Kourtney will be there :D
  • SayuSayu Registered Users 90 Posts
    Hi Sayu, the 2nd egg is in Miami, and Kourtney will be there :D
    Ah, I see, thank you