Giving Kim my eggs!

andream1985andream1985 Registered Users 23 Posts
Instead of getting the rabbit in the purse (Sorry but it's tacky) can I give Kim my eggs instead? Someone on facebook said you get a prize! What is the prize? Poor Kim has no eggs! Happy Easter fellow gamers!

Comments

• jackiedeazevedojackiedeazevedo Registered Users 18 Posts
    I didn't gave the eggs to Kim to see what's the prize was about, and it's just a bunch of eggs.
  • MauveMauve Registered Users 489 Posts
    Lol, that's so dumb. That's a waste of time and effort. They could have given you some k-stars or and exclusive item.
    〖 Ramona Alomarah 〗
    ❁A++
    ❁Top 10.
    ❁Mother of two.
    ❁iOS player.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I gave kim my eggs and now I have to do ANOTHER photoshoot.. Idk if I will get a prize or not but hopefully
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Please let us know what happens, Trevoractor! Thanks!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    I gave her my eggs too. Hopefully I'll get somethig good out of it.
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    If you guys give her Easter egg, Kim will invite you to do a photoshoot with her at Metropolitan (12h waiting again). It's a 3h gig.
    Here is the result:

md06co.jpg

Then later Kim will also call to say thank you and give you another bunch of eggs.
    So if you choose to give Kim your Easter egg, you'll get a gig to do and extra amount of Easter eggs added.
    Thanks for the update, Moony! I never get event multipliers anymore in my gift boxes, so I never know how my bonuses will stack up next to yours. While I was grinding for the third prizes, having added in the effect from the previous prizes, I think I got 6 extra eggs per party, to your 40. Well, at least I'm done anyway. Loved this weekend! I hope the game doesn't go totally berserk again next weekend! Without winning the event multipliers, the gig weekends have been tough.

LuzVarias wrote: »
    Thanks for the update, Moony! I never get event multipliers anymore in my gift boxes, so I never know how my bonuses will stack up next to yours. While I was grinding for the third prizes, having added in the effect from the previous prizes, I think I got 6 extra eggs per party, to your 40. Well, at least I'm done anyway. Loved this weekend! I hope the game doesn't go totally berserk again next weekend! Without winning the event multipliers, the gig weekends have been tough.
    You're welcome Luz :) Actually I'm also confused whether the gift boxes' items affect the event gigs or not, I still cannot conclude this cuz I only tested on my own.
    Anyways I'm glad to know you've successfully got everything from party event. ^^ congratulation to both Luz and Stellan. :cool:
    I know Glu won't give another party event next week but I hope they will give out something not so tedious.
    Expect to see some instant sale offers. And Glu should hold party events more regularly (after every 2 weeks if possible)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I didn't give my eggs to Kim and happened exactly what Moony described, I did a 3 hours gig with Kim, then the difference was that who call me was Kris congratulating my victory and I received more eggs too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Okay, this is all good to know. I do like when you can't actually make a wrong move on these piddling little matters... Bad enough that you can't avoid plenty of big blunders because you don't get to choose, only click on those pre-determined bubbles for your doll's answer. Sometimes you just know you're being forced into trouble! Thanks Vats!

Vats wrote: »
    I didn't give my eggs to Kim and happened exactly what Moony described, I did a 3 hours gig with Kim, then the difference was that who call me was Kris congratulating my victory and I received more eggs too!
    Oh what a relief, thanks Vats. I just can't help but think that if I displeased her then karma would happen to me lol.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh what a relief, thanks Vats. I just can't help but think that if I displeased her then karma would happen to me lol.

haha, after you say "don't know" to Kim she agrees that it isn't fair to cheat!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    haha, after you say "don't know" to Kim she agrees that it isn't fair to cheat!
    Lol, that's it? XD oh kim....XD I'd give it to her anyways, I already had enough so she could just keep it so her sisters and mom wouldn't tease/pick on her for being a loser Easter egg :p
  • andream1985andream1985 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Well there's the answer. No eggs for anyone! I only have 9 hours left anyways!
  • hkayteehkaytee Registered Users 116 Posts
    I gave her my eggs hoping for a couple k stars in return lol I bet if it was Willow she would have made a bet with me or something
    Add me GC: AychKT && yakanaTee :)
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    Well there's the answer. No eggs for anyone! I only have 9 hours left anyways!
    Every woman for herself, eh andream1985? Lol. This event has been a refreshing blast from the past. So much so, in fact, that I've been able to play two games at a time. Whee! :cool:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I said "I'm not sure" thinking Kim would say something else and then I'd give them to her, but she just said she understood, and do a photo shoot with me? The other game gave her the eggs, and she siad Ok, do a photo shoot with me. So, either way...same result except maybe the number of eggs.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I said "I'm not sure" thinking Kim would say something else and then I'd give them to her, but she just said she understood, and do a photo shoot with me? The other game gave her the eggs, and she siad Ok, do a photo shoot with me. So, either way...same result except maybe the number of eggs.
    I guess when you're hesitated to give her, Kim decides to back out right away lol.
    I think it's natural, if I ask sb for sth and that person replies "don't know"/"not sure" to me then I'll just simply take it as a "no".

So have you compared the two results of eggs gained from two reply options?
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I forgot all about the little Easter egg hunt. I went on the first part but when Khloe was there saying she took the egg or whatever I forgot about it. I mean, literally. Any other time it would have been fun but I was grinding out the event whenever I had the device.