Options

hard to buy a wedding dress. help

vivianbby_vivianbby_ Registered Users 2 Posts
so i just got engaged and im trying to buy a dress which is the $9995 one but i never have enough money since all the traveling fees .-. i dont want my boyfriend to break-up with me. what can i do to earn money faster?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, can you choose a different dress? If it is between him breaking up or a certain dress, you have to choose what is more important. HOWEVER, I've been known to butt in, so here goes. The best way to get ahead in the game is to buy the plane, and stop paying airfare. If you consider the 105 Pack of Stars for @10 that will almost be enough stars for the plane. That's just my opinion. Hold on I think there is a thread in General Discussion about that.

Otherwise, if other people have advice on how to save for the dress, short of buying K$ I'm sure they'll post here. I'll go look for the link, and Congratulations!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    vivianbby_vivianbby_ Registered Users 2 Posts
    the other dress is the same amount and the rest are kstars. i dont have enough kstars to buy the plane :/. i try earning money but the offers include me buying things or putting personal info. i guess i have to save up since i only have 5 stars.
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Hi there, here are the two threads about how to earn cash and kstars in game which I think those could help:

1. Earning more K-stars in the legal ways:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?126411-K-Stars&p=263661&viewfull=1#post263661

2. All Kardash & SoChic stores’ earning calculation:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?126909-Which-Dash-store-should-I-work-in&p=266032&viewfull=1#post266032
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    vivianbby_ wrote: »
    the other dress is the same amount and the rest are kstars. i dont have enough kstars to buy the plane :/. i try earning money but the offers include me buying things or putting personal info. i guess i have to save up since i only have 5 stars.

I'm sorry you're going through this. I remember at the beginning you could get married in any outfit you wanted. I think as long as you keep dating your fiance, he won't break up with you. So, you could try to save for the dress. I show a number of different dresses all with the ring. But I got some before they were wedding dresses, so I don't have prices on those. But even the white dress with the spaghetti straps is 10K? I'm thinking if you need to get married, and you need a dress to do it, getting the cheaper one would help.

The link Moony posted about extra cash is great. My favorite is going to Kardash Boutique in Soho at the end of the night and taking the 12 hour gig. Emplty your left over energy, and if you finish the job it is about 5 hundred dollars.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Crystalici0us1Crystalici0us1 Registered Users 66 Posts
    I know this feeling all too well! With my first marriage, when I got engaged, I couldn't afford the dress because I only had the same amount as the dress costs and nowhere near 120 kstars/ I didn't want to leave myself broke buying the dress, so I just saved and saved and saved until I had about $25,000. Then I bought the dress at $9,995, and still had about $15,000 left over. It took me forever, because back then I wasn't making much money. Nothing happened. We continued to date daily and nothing was ever mentioned about splitting up because I was taking too long to get things moving. So I think you are okay. If you can work at any of the stores, then do that whenever you can, because every dollar counts. I usually work 12 hour shifts at Kardash in Soho, because you get $480 for a 12 hour shift. If you have a full bar of energy when you start a shift, it doesn't take much more energy after that to get to 5 stars, and if you travel around doing the tap dance to get more energy, you can get a 12 hour shift done in less than an hour because the stars fill up pretty fast. Hopefully you will be able to buy that dress soon! :)

Edit: unfortunately, you do need the dress now just to be able to meet with the wedding planner in Florence. When I got proposed to in my ipad game, I tried getting away with not spending 10k on the wedding dress. But when I got there, the venue was locked and the goal was to buy the dress to meet the planner. If I remember correctly, I didn't buy any decorations for that wedding so cuz I didn't want to spend anymore money lol.
  • Options
    shai_loveshai_love Registered Users 36 Posts
    There is no time limit for an engagement in the game, I think it took me over a month to buy a dress. As long as you don't buy the dress, you have plenty of time to save up money. Once you do buy the dress, you do not have to pay the $7,500 to the wedding planner. I didn't & still got the venue. You also don't have to decorate the area.
    I can say just keep going on gigs to save it up. As of right now, I have well over $100K from working so much & not buying anything until I had enough money, but it took a while to get there.
    The private jet helps you save money, that's 120kstars. I saved up over 100 then just bought the rest. Once you no longer have to pay to fly then you'll save money easier, but it's not impossible to save up even if you don't have it.