Options

Not getting the Easter event??

NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
Hi guys!

Ok, so for some reason, I can see the Easter event bullhorn, but the event won't start for me. When I try to tap on it, it does nothing. I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I just started back at level 5, and have not reached the level where you meet the fam? Its been up for 3 hours in my 'new' game.

If someone knows what might be wrong then that would be very helpful:).
Thnx
Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!

Comments

• Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    I hate to say it, but maybe try sending a pm to KK:H_Staff and ask her for her advice? She seems to look around here sometimes in non-work hours, and she's so sweet and knowledgable about flaws in the mechanics of the game. I think she can be pm'd directly, unlike GluAdmin. Maybe she'll see it in time, and have some thoughts...

I wish I had any thoughts, but it doesn't seem to me like it should be a problem of not being high enough in level: I mean, some updates preclude the earliest newbies, but I really thought the weekend events included everyone!

Hope she sees your message...she's probably gonna hate me for throwing her under the bus!
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    Thnx Luz, I think I will send her message :)
    I hope it resolves itself if anything, but hey..you never know!

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    I really hope you catch a break finally! What a day you're having!

• Options
    Yea, but hey I can look forward to tomorrow!
    As Annie likes to say "The sun will come out tomorrow!"

• Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    You may need to wait until you are level 7 since the first easter egg is in a locked level 7 area.
  • Options
    Oh, that's right! I forgot about that, thnx for saying that:)

• Options
    Oh, that's logical! Ugh. Are there any KKH players earlier than level 7 who can chime in?

Still, wouldn't we be hearing upset questions from other newbies if they weren't getting this event? I just don't know...

• Options
    It does seem a little odd.
    I did send KK:H_Staff a message, so now I play the waiting game. hhmm

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Noona you can join the Easter event when reaching lvl 7, confirmed :D
  • Options
    Yay I just Made level 7!!!!!
    Now I have to grind:eek:

• Options
    Congrats Noona *throws confetti*
    Now go for it, get back what was yours,Noona!! (lol dun tell me you were up all nite leveling up?)
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    You got this Noona! :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Thanks guys!
    Lol, No Moony, not all of the nite I did make sure to sleep:)

• Options
    Thanks guys!
    Lol, No Moony, not all of the nite I did make sure to sleep:)
    Nice to know you've gained enough energy from sleep,dun worry Noona, still enough time to grind on event :)
  • Options
    So glad you have the chance now, Noona! And I'm happy the dress is second, not last, in case timing gets tight for you!

I'm still surprised that the weekend events don't include the newest players! And more than that, they haven't really complained on this forum yet? Or maybe they have, and I need to pay better attention!

Whatever the case, yay, Noona!

• Options
    I am supprised about that too! I looked on FB and while some seemed to complain, the majority seemed to shut them down. For once I find it hilarious, lol.

I don't think anyone has complained on the forum tho..but what would I know:p

• Options
    I am supprised about that too! I looked on FB and while some seemed to complain, the majority seemed to shut them down. For once I find it hilarious, lol.

I don't think anyone has complained on the forum tho..but what would I know:p
    Mostly, people complained about the side event gigs with egg hunt but I think that's bcuz they were late, if they had started on time when the event started then they could have still made it. But then again they would blame on bunches of reasons. And again, that's just a side quest, people could do it or not yet they could earn enough eggs by partying on, w/o doing all the egg hunt in case the time runs out.
    Only the gift boxes deserved usual complaints.
  • Options
    Yeah I did notice that. Sadly that place is full of negative comments, so I go only to check the feed, and see if they posted any new pics.
    Yeah they could have won, but oh well, that is their problem and not ours, and not Glu's (as far as I know at least)

• Options
    Yeah I did notice that. Sadly that place is full of negative comments, so I go only to check the feed, and see if they posted any new pics.
    Yeah they could have won, but oh well, that is their problem and not ours, and not Glu's (as far as I know at least)
    Me also, just for news & photos checking, that FB is a troll cave to me, I don't wanna let it ruin my day, so "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil".
  • Options
    Me also, just for news & photos checking, that FB is a troll cave to me, I don't wanna let it ruin my day, so "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil".

Lol, yep that's what we have to do.
    I prefer to stay here, its much more fun!