Game wiped out out my Kstars

NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
Hi!
I don't know if should make a new thread for it or not?
What happened was that yesterday 04052015, I was playing my game around 9pm EST, by that time I had just saved up to 9 Kstars. But when I logged in at 11pm, the game for some reason did not show those 9, and it said I had 0. Since then I managed to get about 5 more Kstars, but I still have not gotten back those 9. I don't know what happened, and am a little confused. If some one could help then that would be really nice.:)

Thank you:).
Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Oh I'm sorry Noona that sucks I know these might seem like obvious questions but what platform do you play on? Do you play through Facebook? Have you closed the app or turned off the device and reloaded? If none of these things make a difference I think you might be best off submitting a ticket.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Hi!
    I don't know if should make a new thread for it or not?
    What happened was that yesterday 04052015, I was playing my game around 9pm EST, by that time I had just saved up to 9 Kstars. But when I logged in at 11pm, the game for some reason did not show those 9, and it said I had 0. Since then I managed to get about 5 more Kstars, but I still have not gotten back those 9. I don't know what happened, and am a little confused. If some one could help then that would be really nice.:)

Thank you:).
    Hi Noona,
    I suggest the same idea as Lucy's: send Glu a ticket and explain this whole issue details to them.
    I lost my purchased kstars before in game too and sent Glu a tix, they checked my account and payment billing and sent me back correctly the amount of kstars I've lost.
    I'm not sure about this glitch but probably the best way is to let Glu and their technical team do the job, us players can do nothing about this since it's not totally game experience-based but more to game system glitches.
    If you have photo proof attached to the tix then it would be easier for Glu to check too.
    I really hope Glu will help you fix this issue as soon as possible. You've encountered so many errors with KKH lately and I'm really sad and sorry about it.
    I wish we could all gift you to help you <3
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Oh, opps I forgot to include those. I play on 4th Generation ipod touch. I do not play through FB. I just restarted, and it still shows the new amount. I think I will go and send a ticket in, and hope for the best. Unfortunately I have no screenshots, because I hardly take them, and I didn't think too:(.

Thank you guys for your help.:)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Oh I have a quick question...I know this may sound stupid. But um, how do you submit a ticket. I am a little bit confused. Do you just click on the 'Contact Us' button?

Oh I have a quick question...I know this may sound stupid. But um, how do you submit a ticket. I am a little bit confused. Do you just click on the 'Contact Us' button?

Hey I'm not sure how to link a thread but if you click on forum tab next to new posts and private messages to take you back out to the list of glu forums and then click on FAQs at the top right corner of the page there's a link to an admin thread explaining the steps :)
    Oh opps, I didn't see that. Thank you!!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi Noona, use this link http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ there is a link there that gives you a contact form that goes to Customer Care. You'll get an automated response giving you an issue number and letting you know you're in line for assistznce.

So sorry ghix happened. And you should follow this link to get your purchases restored http://ggnbb.glu.com/announcement.php?f=175 Hope this helps you Noona
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks for the link, I filled it out a few hours ago, prob 2 or 3.
    They said I was in line, but I didn't receive a number..

It doesn't bother me so much, because I have purchased them. I am just going to keep playing and try to earn them all back:D.

Thank you for your links:D