I hope, I hope, I hope!!!!

Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
I really hope that the hair from the Easter egg hunt challenge, the one with the black bunny ears come back without the ears I really love this hair!!! Kim bring it back doll!!!! PLEASEEEEEE!!!!! ;)

Comments

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    I second this! It was soo cute.:)
    I really want to have it again!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    I'm co signing this! So pretty. Suggestion thread!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
    Yayyyy!!! I though I was the only one lol!!!! ;D
    Oh no you aren't:)
    We all really love the hairstyle, and the lip gloss. So I got your back on this:)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    Yay yay!!! I'm exited!!! Thank you girls you ROCK!!
  • EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Thanks for adding it to the suggestion thread, Noona! I hope they do add it at some point. I would gladly pay k stars for it and I'm positive others would as well! I remember working my butt off for the gorgeous wavy 100 k star hair, and my girl wears that most of the time because I love it!
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
    Your Welcome girls!!
    It is such a cute hairstyle and it really needs to be included.

• Princess DaisyPrincess Daisy Registered Users 238 Posts
    Yes yes! It's a really pretty hairstyle. And ears are pretty too!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Glu should add many new hair styles in female and male wardrobes, it's so important as clothes don't you agree guys ?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I agree Vats!

Princess Daisy those ears are cute too:D

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Glu should add many new hair styles in female and male wardrobes, it's so important as clothes don't you agree guys ?
    Can't agree more on this with you ^
    I'm getting bored of old hairstyles and I rarely use those dumb hats.
    Really good and stylish hairstyles for men can only be counted on fingers and the rest is hard to combine with outfits.
    Can't agree more on this with you ^
    I'm getting bored of old hairstyles and I rarely use those dumb hats.
    Really good and stylish hairstyles for men can only be counted on fingers and the rest is hard to combine with outfits.

I pray every day for my new long hair style to come!

0XDJshg.gif?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • PolkaDotPolkaDot Registered Users 1,226 Posts
    I didn't even realize the ears had hair attached...Oh well. I can't be too bummed about not winning it, I picked the box to open and not winning makes it sweeter when you eventually do.

Yes it would be nice if the hair and ears came back, separately or together. I also liked those dangling earrings I nearly won. Lol :)
  • LisaPizzaLisaPizza Registered Users 20 Posts
    Yes yes yes! I loved that hair, and was so sad when my gift box revealed the nasty mullet hairstyle that I'll never wear instead. I also hope there's a hair sale event at some point so I can get that 100k-star wavy 'do'.

My avatar has way better hair than IRL-me...
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    LisaPizza wrote: »
    Yes yes yes! I loved that hair, and was so sad when my gift box revealed the nasty mullet hairstyle that I'll never wear instead. I also hope there's a hair sale event at some point so I can get that 100k-star wavy 'do'.

My avatar has way better hair than IRL-me...

Was there a sale before? If so, I should totally start saving kstars for when it happens!
    PM to add
  • SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Yes please !! The hair without the bunny ears. Plus I would love the hair we got over Christmas. I lost them when I started I've since they were one of the exclusive items.
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Was there a sale before? If so, I should totally start saving kstars for when it happens!

I think the last sale was during Thanksgiving.

It used to happen with frequency before.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • xoxohunnibunnixoxohunnibunni Registered Users 84 Posts
    Yessssssssss I love the hair with the ears! I think a lot of us would wear it if given the chance ;) just a lot of down, wavy styles would be amazing. Styles similar to the wavy hair with ribbon and head bands, but without the accessories. I wouldn't even care about coughing up Kstars, I'm getting kinda bored of the hairstyles I do have. Different colours would be good, too. Like, a darker red, an ombre like Khloe's?
    Level 32
    #2 spot
    #2nd comeback
    Yessss! I'm all about new hair styles I love changing my hair for every outfit I don't like short ones I like long ones and they should also try and have more outfits that come with shoes its a bargain! Lol
    Yessssssssss I love the hair with the ears! I think a lot of us would wear it if given the chance ;) just a lot of down, wavy styles would be amazing. Styles similar to the wavy hair with ribbon and head bands, but without the accessories. I wouldn't even care about coughing up Kstars, I'm getting kinda bored of the hairstyles I do have. Different colours would be good, too. Like, a darker red, an ombre like Khloe's?

Yess!! I love to see the hair style the one with the white bow on top without it it's really cute, like you I wouldn't mind coughing up Kstars for new and cute hair styles.