Questions...

Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
Ok ok ok so... I Have a couple of questions see if any of you guys can help me out ( I would greatly appreciate it) ;)

So here is the thing I've been going out with this cutie that is a B lister and I've done anything to get him to ask me to marry him, when I click on my lip phone and see the bar next to him it's pink and it says MAX I guess meaning were maxed out? But I can't seem for him to ask me to marry him, I've was married before with the one and only Dirk but he wasn't the lovey covey I wanted him to be he was just there not telling me nothing so I dumped him now I'm all into this new guy and im about to blow up!!! Lol

Next after I reached #1 in my game I decided to do my first comeback and I picked the fashion one but after the Easter stuff everything has come to a halt like no one calls me just Simon for gigs but that's it, is anyone experiencing something like this? Hook me up!!!! :P right now I'm in level 28 and A+ (playing on a iPad air 2)

Thanks a bunch you guys! :)

Comments

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Diamond!

I can answer your 2nd question, but I don't have enough experience to answer the 1st.
    If you did all the gigs from the Milan update, and the Sticky Games quest, then for now other than the weekend events, those are the last storyline quests.

I think GLU is still working on it and so that is why there isn't much for it. I don't know if they realized how much of a hit it would be..

I hope this helps!:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
    Thanks Noona! I really appreciate your answer and you always know what to say :) and yes I've done all of them I'm just now waiting on what's next I've been thinking that I guess I made a mistake on doing the comeback I think it's all happening because of it I hope not but I have a pretty good hunch it's because of it :( (Now I need help on the 1st question lol)
    Thanks Diamond! Your too kind:).

The comeback could have set it off, but it sounds like others have had the same glitch with and without the comeback. But I noticed that it was brought to Glu's attention so hopefully it will be fixed very soon.

What I do know regarding the second question you had, is that this is something a lot of people have faced this same problem. I know some have fixed it by just plugging along, and others I think broke up with their dates and just moved on. It seems to be different for each love relationship you have, but I will try to do some research to see if anyone has found a solution to this.

While waiting tho, why don't you post your love story in the Love, Dating, Marriage, Scandal thread? It doesn't have to be fancy, but it is just something fun if you want to do:)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
    O.o I swear (hand to God) that before I looked at your answer I had already post something in that thread lol (Scary weird)

If you want you can add me Noona I would love to have you as my friend :)
    Lol.

I would love to add you in my game because I do have GC, but as others also know, I have been running into issues with it and cannot for now add anyone. (notice the "for now" thing..i'm hoping it gets fixed really soon) But I will be sure to add you when it does get fixed.

You have my word:)

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok ok ok so... I Have a couple of questions see if any of you guys can help me out ( I would greatly appreciate it) ;)

So here is the thing I've been going out with this cutie that is a B lister and I've done anything to get him to ask me to marry him, when I click on my lip phone and see the bar next to him it's pink and it says MAX I guess meaning were maxed out? But I can't seem for him to ask me to marry him, I've was married before with the one and only Dirk but he wasn't the lovey covey I wanted him to be he was just there not telling me nothing so I dumped him now I'm all into this new guy and im about to blow up!!! Lol

Next after I reached #1 in my game I decided to do my first comeback and I picked the fashion one but after the Easter stuff everything has come to a halt like no one calls me just Simon for gigs but that's it, is anyone experiencing something like this? Hook me up!!!! :P right now I'm in level 28 and A+ (playing on a iPad air 2)

Thanks a bunch you guys! :)

Hi. Sorry about your quests, but yesterday morning you posted in Support, and then KK;H_Staff answered you right away. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?128624-Not-Getting-Quests-Please-post-Details-below&p=277458&viewfull=1#post277458

So, please get back to them, and hopefully that will be all fixed for you. You're safe in doing comebacks. It's not a related issue. :) I'm still chugging away, trying to get back to number one so I can do it all again. But this, time.....Parties all the way, and no clicking on rude people in bars. lol. Good luck and hope this gets resolved for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    What I'm talking about here it's not the same thing that I was talking in that thread she was talking about when that guy called Victor Milner that wasn't showing in the LAX office when Simon told me to see him because was around that date she posted, she wasn't talking about me not getting quests but that got resolved after another person from glu told us it was resolved, they're not the same threads and nor the same questions at all, and I don't feel comfortable giving her the info that she's asking me for just because I don't know what will come up on her end (talking about my private info) maybe it's just me but I'm very cautious of that, I just comment on the threads that I see gamers having my same problem and give my part of what is happening to me, I like any gamer wait for the solution I don't make a big deal out of it because I do know is a game and it will never be perfect (because nothing is) I just wait patiently for them to fix it and I'm on my way to the next thing, I was just wondering if any other gamers we're going thru same thing after the comeback thanks all. But thank you anyways Koko
  • ValGalValGal Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hey kokoloknut. I just added you through google+ I hope you don't mind. I haven't been playing very long and I really would like to have more contacts on the app. I cannot play through Facebook because I use it for business and family. If you know of any others looking for new contacts on Kim's app. I'm Valerie Wilson /neverforgetdetails at gmail
    What I'm talking about here it's not the same thing that I was talking in that thread she was talking about when that guy called Victor Milner that wasn't showing in the LAX office when Simon told me to see him because was around that date she posted, she wasn't talking about me not getting quests but that got resolved after another person from glu told us it was resolved, they're not the same threads and nor the same questions at all, and I don't feel comfortable giving her the info that she's asking me for just because I don't know what will come up on her end (talking about my private info) maybe it's just me but I'm very cautious of that, I just comment on the threads that I see gamers having my same problem and give my part of what is happening to me, I like any gamer wait for the solution I don't make a big deal out of it because I do know is a game and it will never be perfect (because nothing is) I just wait patiently for them to fix it and I'm on my way to the next thing, I was just wondering if any other gamers we're going thru same thing after the comeback thanks all. But thank you anyways Koko

You should never feel uncomfortable about saying No. Hmmm, that's catchy. No game ever wants you to feel uncomfortable. I swear to you, I am uncomfortable when my husband is doing maintenance on my laptop. lol. I'm very territorial about my stuff. That's why I am kind of mad at Apple. Android lets me maintain my device. I have to get dressed, get glam, go out go to a genius bar and say 'will you do this for me?' UGh. I'm not a foster parent to my ipad. They're not paying me to care for their device. Sorry for the rant.

Oh, ad, to be honest, I didn't read the whole thread, and I'd have to go back and look to see what I was thinking. Then I'll check the time of my reply on the kocktail clock. That doesn't work I'll think of something else to blame my poor reply on. Know what I'm sayin? :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ValGal wrote: »
    Hey kokoloknut. I just added you through google+ I hope you don't mind. I haven't been playing very long and I really would like to have more contacts on the app. I cannot play through Facebook because I use it for business and family. If you know of any others looking for new contacts on Kim's app. I'm Valerie Wilson /neverforgetdetails at gmail

Sure, I love playing with people. ;) and if you are looking to make friends in a hurry, you should visit this thread: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?106705-Adding-Friends-amp-The-Benefits

Welcome to the forum, and enjoy the game, and all the great people here. Nice to meet you. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. You posted the same issue in both threads. That's what I replied to here, because KKH replied to it there. I get that you don't want personal info out there, but I didn't have the wrong issue.

Hey guys! I have too stopped receiving quests after the Easter quests I haven't received any... Please help guys oh and another thing I never had any problems with Milan, its beautiful one of my favorite places in the game. :-) I've done my first comeback and I'm A+ at the moment and in level 28 I also play on a iPad air 2.

Each color represents a different thread, but the issue looks the same. I'm losing my mind half the time, I admit, but this time I was good. :)

Now let me go start dinner, and I apologize for the intrusion. Hmmm, what shall I burn tonight? Pasta? Chicken?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. You posted the same issue in both threads. That's what I replied to here, because KKH replied to it there. I get that you don't want personal info out there, but I didn't have the wrong issue.

Hey guys! I have too stopped receiving quests after the Easter quests I haven't received any... Please help guys oh and another thing I never had any problems with Milan, its beautiful one of my favorite places in the game. :-) I've done my first comeback and I'm A+ at the moment and in level 28 I also play on a iPad air 2.

Each color represents a different thread, but the issue looks the same. I'm losing my mind half the time, I admit, but this time I was good. :)

Now let me go start dinner, and I apologize for the intrusion. Hmmm, what shall I burn tonight? Pasta? Chicken?

The first thread the one in purple was a tread that was already started by another player talking about Milan not working out for them and that's why I said what I said in that comment, because like I said before I like to comment on other peoples threads and give my case when they are experiencing the same problem as me and if a Glu worker is looking or reading the thread knows the person posting is not the only player going thru the problem (isn't what forums are all about?) and on the blue is this thread that's all there is too it.
    Oh I'm not trying to get you to explain. I never want anyone to think that. It was all me. lol. I admittedly have bouts of Stoopid. So, growing up with a budding atty I like to lay out the evidence, in this case, to prove I'm not totally out there. lol (Ok, I like to give the impression that I'm not totally 'out there' ) I was trying to show why I thought to answer you like that.

Anyway, please understand I never mean to come off as accusatory or anything. I do like to try to justify why something might come off as dopey, when it is indeed based in some kind of fact. And when a gazillion little issues pop up, I'm all over trying to 'put out fires' .

So, we good? I have to get out of here, grocery shopping. Can I pick anything up for anybody?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh I'm not trying to get you to explain. I never want anyone to think that. It was all me. lol. I admittedly have bouts of Stoopid. So, growing up with a budding atty I like to lay out the evidence, in this case, to prove I'm not totally out there. lol (Ok, I like to give the impression that I'm not totally 'out there' ) I was trying to show why I thought to answer you like that.

Anyway, please understand I never mean to come off as accusatory or anything. I do like to try to justify why something might come off as dopey, when it is indeed based in some kind of fact. And when a gazillion little issues pop up, I'm all over trying to 'put out fires' .

So, we good? I have to get out of here, grocery shopping. Can I pick anything up for anybody?

I understand your point and I know is your job and we weren't in a bad place before (trust me it takes more than that lol I'm a very mellow and lovable person) I just don't want to be seen as a person who's always nagging because that's not what I do i just state my case when I see fit :) again thank you Koko.