Options

Love, Dating, Marrige, Scandal..

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sorry I'm late. Is the graphic on the first page ok? Sigh. I'll tell my tale, but it is a sordid, twisted tale. With things nice people just don't talk about. Lol. But my story will come later. Just wanted to get the graphic in. Noona, if you don't like it, I'll make another. ;) Bottom line, she married her twin sister inadvertently. She gave a gift to Kokolo, and it was pink instead of black, so it was decided that Kokolo was dating her sister. They married:
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Sorry I'm late. Is the graphic on the first page ok? Sigh. I'll tell my tale, but it is a sordid, twisted tale. With things nice people just don't talk about. Lol. But my story will come later. Just wanted to get the graphic in. Noona, if you don't like it, I'll make another. ;) Bottom line, she married her twin sister inadvertently. She gave a gift to Kokolo, and it was pink instead of black, so it was decided that Kokolo was dating her sister. They married:

Lol Koko. I love the graphic, and yes it is on the first page.:)
    Sounds like an interesting tale you got there Koko:p.

(I found how to make my font have colors in it and now I am addicted:P
    )
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    What Luz is waiting for take Alexis to marry? She is so cute.

I'm impressed with Shae, she has a great taste in men, I bet she didn't mind being stalked by Daniel right Eselle?

Ho ho ho can't wait for that story Koko!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Lol Koko. I love the graphic, and yes it is on the first page.:)
    Sounds like an interesting tale you got there Koko:p.

(I found how to make my font have colors in it and now I am addicted:P
    )

Ahh yes. Text modification. When they gave us these great colors, the test and things in the test box pretty much disappeared. but if you look at it all in your pm text boxes, that's how it should look. And if you like that, do you work with a graphic program? ok, give me 5 minutes and meet me in ~Apropos of nuthin I don't want to hijack another thread. It's just so much darn fun here.

ETA: and since this is a scandal thread. The Apple™ ~Princess Koko has to unload her tale, far worse than her Android sisters debacle...shudder, sigh, sipping a sip of her Wallbanger Mimosa. She's seeing her husband with questionable health every day, but running around like a SiameseTwin with Jedi the rest of the time. And now that Jedi's gone off, through no fault of his own...she's finding comfot with his brother, S. And of course there are pictures of it all. And if not, I'll make them heh heh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Update: Lucy got divorced a few days after her marriage to Jedibull because it was never really like that - they were bros and she had to let him move on from Hollywood. Besides ain't nobody got time for dating when they have two hundred parties to throw in coming for that number one spot :D She's sent Princess Apple some purple flowers to try to cheer her up after having two baes skip town. Ok back to Calabasas! x
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Well come to the singles club Lucy! I got a box of assorted chocolate, some drinks and as always some macaroons, if you should want any:p.

Yeah I got no time for dating, only time for parties and work..and barely any parties at that:p

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Well come to the singles club Lucy! I got a box of assorted chocolate, some drinks and as always some macaroons, if you should want any:p.

Yeah I got no time for dating, only time for parties and work..and barely any parties at that:p
    That sounds lovely Noona thanks :)

And yeah tell me about it all the long hours working with the Jenners, and parties, and all the jet lag from running round the world tapping pigeons.. our schedules are just too busy. Dating will have to wait til there's a bonus points for dates weekend :D
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    . Dating will have to wait til there's a bonus points for dates weekend :D

I hope I can find non-creepy date before that happens:p
    But yeah that is probably the only time I would really try to date.

• Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Jesse does look better together with your doll, Eselle! But I feel sad for Daniel... I mean look at those innocent sad eyes :(

Ikr, I honestly did feel bad because he was sweet after they got married, but as the "great" Selena Gomez said "the heart wants what it wants" :p
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    Diamond Di AvanzoDiamond Di Avanzo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 42 Posts
    Hey Dolls!!! Well for me ummm it's kinda ummm weird lol :P I married Dirk and divorce him because he wasn't too much of a talker so after that married him again divorce him happened like 1 more time and now I'm seeing this HOT guy yumm! Lol were maxed out and he won't ask me to marry him lol I think he's like oh hells no!! I hope not though I really like him and I do want to marry him BUT HES NOT ASKING!!!! Anyways TADAAAHHH!! That's my story lol
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    What Luz is waiting for take Alexis to marry? She is so cute.

You what it is, Vats? I'm a cheapskate j e r k. If Luz gets married, but then messes up and gets dumped, it'll take a ton more Kstars, be much more expensive, to get a wife back rather than a girlfriend, right? Divorces and reconciliations just seem messy and expensive... But maybe the time spent in a relationship matters as much as the level of the relationship itself. Maybe marital status is irrelevant during a reconciliation?

Luz would get married in a heartbeat if there was more actual interaction between spouses. <or if your future KKH baby could be a hybrid between you and your partner. Wouldn't that just be awesome and hilarious?>
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Ikr, I honestly did feel bad because he was sweet after they got married, but as the "great" Selena Gomez said "the heart wants what it wants" :p

Yes cuz it was like he did nothing wrong too right... send him that song and hope he'll understand and get better. Btw, I really like that song :D
    PM to add
  • Options
    Hey Dolls!!! Well for me ummm it's kinda ummm weird lol :P I married Dirk and divorce him because he wasn't too much of a talker so after that married him again divorce him happened like 1 more time and now I'm seeing this HOT guy yumm! Lol were maxed out and he won't ask me to marry him lol I think he's like oh hells no!! I hope not though I really like him and I do want to marry him BUT HES NOT ASKING!!!! Anyways TADAAAHHH!! That's my story lol

I like it, its simple and to the point.:)
    I wish I could help you figure out this marriage problem you are having..its no fun:(

LuzVarias wrote: »
    You what it is, Vats? I'm a cheapskate j e r k. If Luz gets married, but then messes up and gets dumped, it'll take a ton more Kstars, be much more expensive, to get a wife back rather than a girlfriend, right? Divorces and reconciliations just seem messy and expensive... But maybe the time spent in a relationship matters as much as the level of the relationship itself. Maybe marital status is irrelevant during a reconciliation?

Luz would get married in a heartbeat if there was more actual interaction between spouses. <or if your future KKH baby could be a hybrid between you and your partner. Wouldn't that just be awesome and hilarious?>

Luz, I am just like you. I'ma cheepskate.
    I wish we could do more with them other than watch them sit on their buts all day..:p

• Options
    Finally I have, some sort of love interest story going on..I guess I can do this one as a play-by-play, idk though..we shall see how long it lasts:p.

Ok so here is the story, I was hanging out with Kim at a party in Vegas with Pascale Rodero. But left to go finalize the purchase of my new Miami house(Yay!). Out of curoisty, I go into LIF to see if anyone cute is there. Much to my surprise this guy was there just chilling, by the bar.

IMG_2931_zpsjhptme8a.png

But when he opened his mouth he sounded like a narcissistic J-E-R-K. But I got his number and thought..hey idk maybe this could work.. however I didn't even get a chance to take one step out of the door when Ray said this..

IMG_2932_zpscidzm6e1.png

By the time Ray said that I had half a mind to never to talk to Dylan again..but it seems that Ray is trying to ship us, and is now playing Celebrity Match Maker..

Then I stumble into Mirraggio looking for a drink before I go back to the party(Cheatu Nuit waters down their drinks and plus I was still in shock) and find CDP and Crystal trash talking me and the Dylan, who I had just met no more than 5 mins ago..Oh my seems like it will be a long day for Noona..and I guess I know who isn't making it into Victor Marcello's new movie..-_-

• Options
    Hahaha I like your story Noona CDP and Crystal are so lame though. Btw you're doing really well with your progress pretty much on the C list already! And I've never worn that hair but it def looks cute on Noona. Just don't tell your story to the Lif barmaid she'll just tell you she doesn't care ;)
  • Options
    Yeah, and then she'll make up something about you and tell anyone with a buck. Do we have to smack her down again?Leah_zpsypon69ss.jpg

Oh, and Noona, starting over would be a great time to put together a little chronological listing of what comes next in the story. That could be an invaluable tool for beginners. Just a thought
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks Lucy!
    I got that far because of addiction, horribly fun addiction:p
    Yeah that's the only hair style I really like that cost kash so, I'm happy:D.

Lol Koko, I don't think you need to do that jus yet..
    I think I will do it as a play by play order, because its fun, and for others to see as well:)

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    She's my favorite Bartender in the game. :eek:

Okay, back on topic. Happy in-game birthday Noona :o And congrats, for you've been all over the news. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Charli wrote: »
    She's my favorite Bartender in the game. :eek:

Okay, back on topic. Happy in-game birthday Noona :o And congrats, for you've been all over the news. :p

Thanks Charli, yeah I guess being over the news is a good thing lol.:p

• Options
    All that sweet in all those parties we gave and Hollywood is full of bitter hearts!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    All that sweet in all those parties we gave and Hollywood is full of bitter hearts!

Lol, I wouldn't be supprised if some bitter ex's were working with Willow to take us down 0.0.

Anyways, I wonder what other stories are out there!

• Options
    Lol, I wouldn't be supprised if some bitter ex's were working with Willow to take us down 0.0.

Anyways, I wonder what other stories are out there!

Very true Noona!

Remember Sebastian? When I was doing my first comeback guess who was in first position in the top list?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Very true Noona!

Remember Sebastian? When I was doing my first comeback guess who was in first position in the top list?

Ooohhhh wow. yep total conspiracy.

• Options
    So while I was globe trotting for more energy(serious airplane tickets have gone up in price these days!) Simon calls me to tell me that he has now set up a little publicity war - since CDP and Crystal kicked me off of the movie due to my date- which involved me going to a Mr. Pablo Frangera's watch party. Why? Because, I and Dylan (my lame SO) can make some waves if we land a photo ad campaign with the watch maker.(Since those watches are all the rage now.) Well, there was a catch I could go to LIF and start promoting the heck out of it if I wanted to, but ( here is the kicker) I had to do so within 8 hours -and the clock was already ticking. Which by the way I had an 8hour gig already in progress. So after a lot of running, and globe trotting. I was able to complete both events with a 5 star rating. (I nearly died) However does Dylan care? Nope he just sits around like a lazy bum, chatting it up with the barista.

After he said this to me before our date, I decided to cut ties with him. As this line that I have heard from a classic movie I love "I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair..and send him on his waayyy"

IMG_2935_zpsdnlqbgjr.png

• Options
    Glad you didn't die Noona, you would be greatly missed!

That Dylan guy, you can tell by his diabolical eyes!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Lol Vats thank you!

I never noticed his eyes before, but you do make a point its always in the eyes!:p

• Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Ok so why are some dates mean like Dylan? My bae is not like that but I also get date ready with heart clothes & basically showing up on my dates in complete pepto bismol pink mode. Also... If & when I do marry my bae, will he be mean & dismissive like that? Cause I just can't with mean boyfriends. I've had one IRL & I'm done with all that negativity... Even in a game.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Ok so why are some dates mean like Dylan? My bae is not like that but I also get date ready with heart clothes & basically showing up on my dates in complete pepto bismol pink mode. Also... If & when I do marry my bae, will he be mean & dismissive like that? Cause I just can't with mean boyfriends. I've had one IRL & I'm done with all that negativity... Even in a game.
    It used to be that all the guys were mean if you didn't get the heart bonus, but now they're all 'nice' on dates it's just you get different personalities like there are the really arrogant ones, miserable ones, geeky ones, refined ones. The arrogant guys' compliments always come off sounding back-handed, but your guy's personality won't change. Also, you know the heart bonus? You can wear what you like on dates as long as your heart level is high enough (check your wardrobe to see what yours is). It's just owning the heart stuff that increases the level, and it is also increased by owning certain cars and furniture :)
  • Options
    Yeah idk if you saw in the picture, but I didn't have enough points for him to actually compliment me..that was more backhanded, ignorant type of comment.

If I were you I would keep him as long as you can, cause good guys are hard to find (well for me at least)

Now I am on the hunt for another one..i am almost at the C list(Yay) and I saw some really cute guys there..soo yea..:p

• Options
    Well I found another guy. His name is Christopher Hill. Although I get the feeling that he may be a J*E*R*K..but he is such a hottie.
    I will get a pic posted soon!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.