Feedback on "Comeback" quest

Comments

• moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Btw unfriending them don't seem to work. I'm on android.
    Unfriend them by removing their Google+ accounts, then you may have to wait for a while (could be a week/few weeks or even a month) to see your G+friends totally disappear from your contact list.
  • missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    Thanks moonyuushin! I've done that...also signed out of google+ in the game. It has been a couple of weeks now, I guess I just have to hold on a bit longer. Sorry to hear it can sometimes take a month!
    Thanks moonyuushin! I've done that...also signed out of google+ in the game. It has been a couple of weeks now, I guess I just have to hold on a bit longer. Sorry to hear it can sometimes take a month!
    You're welcome,missymoloko^^
    I think you've got all the right steps, now we just...wait XD Hopefully your situation will be solved sooner than mine. :D
    I think IOS Gamecenter rarely has this glitch of adding and removing friends like Android G+, now I already get used to this anyways,lol.
  • Jessica_exlineJessica_exline Registered Users 2 Posts
    So when you do the comeback quest, do you keep everything you have already paid for? That's the only reason I haven't done it yet cause I have actually spent real money and I didn't want to lose everything that I had already worked so hard to achieve!
    So when you do the comeback quest, do you keep everything you have already paid for? That's the only reason I haven't done it yet cause I have actually spent real money and I didn't want to lose everything that I had already worked so hard to achieve!
    Yes, you will lose nothing but your fan numbers.
  • cherrie3105cherrie3105 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Initially I loved the quest, now I am bored. There's nothing to do besides Simon's gigs and weekend challenges. Fix this!!!
  • NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Initially I loved the quest, now I am bored. There's nothing to do besides Simon's gigs and weekend challenges. Fix this!!!

Hi Cherrie3105,
    Have you been able to get the Milan quests? I know those will help a lot. Also throwing parties helps you to move up in rank.
    Please keep in mind that this is relatively new to the game, so most likely they are working on more things for it and future updates. If you would like to make a suggestion, then by all means please make a kind suggestion in the Official Suggestions thread.
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • RocStarRocStar Registered Users 20 Posts
    I love the comeback and hope it stays!!!!
    PROS: New challenge to get back to #1--even though it's the same type of game play, it's nice to have a new goal. New outfits. K coins for game progress. Permanent energy boost.
    CONS: Takes a bit too long when you have many friends who play regularly and are #1.

TIP: To move up faster, I am throwing 3 hr parties several times a day and always in Calabasas where we can invite 7 guests. As long as you tap the small talk button above each professional guest, you'll increase relationships and earn bonus cash, rep and K coins plus over a million fans instantly.

CHANGE SUGGESTIONS: add quests specific to the comeback you select. Add new players so we can interact with new people just like when we first started playing. Add accessories along with the dress (shoes, jewelry, purse). Continue to add more comebacks after the current 3. Add more guests to the house parties--Calabasas is the only house that has the most with 7 invites so it would be nice to throw house parties in different homes but only worth it if the guest list is increased.
  • WinoElsWinoEls Registered Users 2 Posts
    So I've just skimmed over this thread to see if this has been answered and honestly can't remember from doing the 1st comeback quest (was sitting on A forever) When we go to do a comeback, does the status knock back opportunities or new quests (I was A when Malibu, Milan and Easter happened) or doesn't it matter if your like an E or D status, I'm currently #1 and doing the Armenian quest, if I lose all my fans will it affect this quest?

Hope this makes sense, I'm just bored and want another challenge but don't want to miss out on other quests. Thanks all
    WinoEls wrote: »
    So I've just skimmed over this thread to see if this has been answered and honestly can't remember from doing the 1st comeback quest (was sitting on A forever) When we go to do a comeback, does the status knock back opportunities or new quests (I was A when Malibu, Milan and Easter happened) or doesn't it matter if your like an E or D status, I'm currently #1 and doing the Armenian quest, if I lose all my fans will it affect this quest?

Hope this makes sense, I'm just bored and want another challenge but don't want to miss out on other quests. Thanks all

Hi WinoEls!
    It does make sense, I hope my answer however makes sense to you, lol.:)

Ok so, when starting the comeback, your ranking lower rankings will not hold you back from receiving certain quests. It just depends on how far you are in the storyline. The only thing affected by your rankings is the number of fans you get, and how NPC's treat you in the game. Your ranking shouldn't hold you back with the Armenia quest either, it may however give you less fans than if you were an A-Lister.

I hope this helps, and it is nice to meet you:D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • WinoElsWinoEls Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks so much! I'm pretty sure I have gotten every quest so far and I'm on level 31 so fingers crossed, it just sucks reading that if you do the 2nd and 3rd you don't get any quests for that certain comeback.
    Your Welcome!
    I'm glad you still have gotten the quests, because some have reported that they haven't. Which is sad:(

Yeah, hopefully they add more quests and drama too the comebacks. It would make it more interesting:)

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    WinoEls wrote: »
    Thanks so much! I'm pretty sure I have gotten every quest so far and I'm on level 31 so fingers crossed, it just sucks reading that if you do the 2nd and 3rd you don't get any quests for that certain comeback.
    I've done all 3 Comeback Quests and haven't had any problems with not getting other quests.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • AnnerdnaAnnerdna Registered Users 3 Posts
    So I've been experiencing the boredom from being at the top for awhile now. I seriously want to do the comeback but I don't want to lose all my money and K stars (I've saved up soooooo much!!). So can someone tell me if your money and stars are also started from scratch when you do the Comeback? I would love to do it, I'm so bored!!!!
    Annerdna wrote: »
    So I've been experiencing the boredom from being at the top for awhile now. I seriously want to do the comeback but I don't want to lose all my money and K stars (I've saved up soooooo much!!). So can someone tell me if your money and stars are also started from scratch when you do the Comeback? I would love to do it, I'm so bored!!!!

Hi Annerdna,
    Many others have expressed this concern. I can assure you that 'No One' when starting the comeback will lose their stars, money, clothes, houses and whatever else they acquired in the game. However the only thing you will lose is your #1 rank and fans. Again the only thing that you will lose is your fans and current #1 ranking.

I hope this helps and I am glad to see that you want to do the comeback, and win one of those awesome dresses.
    I hope you have fun:D

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Enjoying it! I still have lots of quests undone, I'm a party girl.
    PM to add
  • 1234talya1234talya Registered Users 34 Posts
    I think the comeback quests are OK. I think there should be more stars available when you reach that point.
    Also all though it's a comeback I don't like it should take so long, increase the amount of points received upon completetion of the events would make it more worth it.
  • SettazSettaz Registered Users 24 Posts
    Thought I would get a comeback quest in my second comeback and I did not. So you only get a comeback quest on your first?
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Settaz wrote: »
    Thought I would get a comeback quest in my second comeback and I did not. So you only get a comeback quest on your first?
    Yes, at the moment there are no quests specific to the individual comebacks, just the sticky games quest on the initial comeback :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • StephereenaStephereena Registered Users 27 Posts
    After you get back to the a list do more quests start coming in?
    After you get back to the a list do more quests start coming in?

When you mean quests do you mean story line ones? Ones that have a plot to it?

That would depend on where you are in the story line. Some are still getting quests that others have completed months ago.

But to answer your question, no. You don't get more quests, but you do get an increase in the number of gigs Simon gives you during his hourly calls:)

I hope this helps:)

• trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I've already done all 3 comeback quests and I would love to see more of them in the future.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • LilastarLilastar Registered Users 6 Posts
    I think its a great feature but buggy. In this update for example, it shows that I have completed no comeback quests though I have completed all three. It gives me the special bonuses but I continue to be prompted to take the challenge and all checkmarks are selected.
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Guys, please light me a little bit and don´t laugh too hard at my lil question...So, if in my list, #1 #2 and #3 have the same amount of fans (i think is the max one 425.0m), if i reach also that amount of fans...i am going to be #1 or...not?? in my list...?? seeing that i want to do a comeback. Confused
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    Yes if you reached the max amount of fans in your game then you will be number #1 for your game.

Hope this helps:D

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Yes if you reached the max amount of fans in your game then you will be number #1 for your game.

Hope this helps:D
    Yep! Thank u! XO
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    The comeback was for me a high point in the gameplay.

I had a great time and took about a month for each comeback.

I hope we have something so creative and challenging in the future.

I was sitting in the top spot for months when it come out so be able to restart without losing progress and with so cool compensations definitely worth it.

And the challenge remains cause I didn't maximize my fans and Dirk is glued on me.

Thanks Glu, continue giving your best!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • YogiBearYogiBear Registered Users 79 Posts
    Ah well I read theis topic over and over and I am on my first cameback as a fashion icon and so far it's not worth it. I got one back and white leather shirt, I would of expected more for this and the same old gig's. I am at D rank but still not worth it unless it gets better.
    KK: H
    Yogi Bear
    A++ List Ranked #136
    102.4 Million Fans
    2nd Come Back Quest
    A-List Couple Ranked #1

K&K
    Yogi Bear
    39 Followers

BS: AD
    Yogi Bear
    Mainstream Ranked #106
    177.3K Fans
    416.8K Sold
    Bluestacks 2.0.2
  • DaphyDaphy Registered Users 133 Posts
    Panda69x wrote: »
    Snap! I forgot to add one more thing, the Comeback options should be available to any player in the top 10 of the A List not just #1 because if you have a few friends that are not into doing the Comebacks but always ahead of you because they're on a higher level, have been playing longer, able to spend more K Stas to complete events quicker etc. It's not really fair that they would be inadvertently blocking you from getting to #1 so that you can do the comeback. Ok, that's all :)

That's true! I want to do another comeback but i have a friend with 477million fans and I've been stuck at number 2 for months now. Some won't ever do a comeback, and it might discourage others from trying if becoming number one seems impossible
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    YogiBear wrote: »
    Ah well I read theis topic over and over and I am on my first cameback as a fashion icon and so far it's not worth it. I got one back and white leather shirt, I would of expected more for this and the same old gig's. I am at D rank but still not worth it unless it gets better.

Yogi, the fastest way to get back up fan wise is definitely party time at your place. Everytime you're not in a real quest , tell Simon you don't want any side gigs and throw parties. I love the climb personally. It's funny after my first Comeback I raced for fans frantically trying to get back up, grabbed another dress, 3 more Energy and really hustled and seemed to get nowhere. Now, after taking my 2nd comeback I find I'm doing it more relaxed. Before I knew it I was A again, and now I'm leisurely working my way back.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary