weekend event and levels?

bigbadbratbigbadbrat Registered Users 34 Posts
Will you have to be a level 16 to do this weeks weekend event with Andre Talley because I know the Milan thing was for level 16?

Comments

• NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi BigBadBrat!
    You make a good point. I don't know about that, but hopefully it won't tie us too it, so that way, those of us that are lower levels can still play.

For instance they may have a story line that involves ALT, but in the weekend description it may say that we can get points from any gigs.

I hope this helps, but I am in the same boat as you, because I am at level 10..oh well we shall see:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Wow, I really hope that's not the case! What an unfortunate decision that would be... Why risk having players walking away? I was stunned to realize level restrictions even existed for the weekend events! I just don't understand the thinking there.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Hi BigBadBrat!
    You make a good point. I don't know about that, but hopefully it won't tie us too it, so that way, those of us that are lower levels can still play.

For instance they may have a story line that involves ALT, but in the weekend description it may say that we can get points from any gigs.

I hope this helps, but I am in the same boat as you, because I am at level 10..oh well we shall see:D

But you got the teaser of the weekend event, right?
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Wow, I really hope that's not the case! What an unfortunate decision that would be... Why risk having players walking away? I was stunned to realize level restrictions even existed for the weekend events! I just don't understand the thinking there.

Ik Luz, but I think it is because of certain locations they use. Certain ones are done at specific locations that the rest of us may not have..oh well we will find some way to get the prizes

But you got the teaser of the weekend event, right?

Oh yeah I have the teaser, it is right here
    IMG_2936_zpsladapjx6.png
    I think we can still do it, just maybe not the story line..

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Ik Luz, but I think it is because of certain locations they use. Certain ones are done at specific locations that the rest of us may not have..oh well we will find some way to get the prizes

Oh yeah I have the teaser, it is right here
    IMG_2936_zpsladapjx6.png
    I think we can still do it, just maybe not the story line..

If you got the teaser it's beacuse you can do the event! But maybe you can't meet André because is level 16+
    Yeah that is what I am thinking too.
    I am just hoping that I can!

• bigbadbratbigbadbrat Registered Users 34 Posts
    I sure hope we can cuz I really like the fashions to win. I am level 12 and I got the teaser as well
    bigbadbrat wrote: »
    I sure hope we can cuz I really like the fashions to win. I am level 12 and I got the teaser as well

I think its safe to say that we might have a chance:D

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you're level is high enough to get the teaser, I'm sure you get the outfit. That would be crazy talk otherwise. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RubyDRubyD Registered Users 189 Posts
    My alter ego also received the teaser, so I'm hoping I can fully participate too.
    image.jpg1_zpsafi6qh4q.jpg
    Hi RubyD! Is your guy on GC? And what's his name? Very nice!

Yes, Luz; he is on GC. His name is Christian. Thanks for the compliment. I won't tell him lest it go to his head, lol.
    Sweet! Hope you like getting friend requests...

LuzVarias wrote: »
    Sweet! Hope you like getting friend requests...
    Sure! I let GC create the I.D. His GC moniker is as follows: Christian is RLDani3ls221
    That's pretty wild! I wouldn't have expected that for a computer-generated handle. Who knew!

Oh, you just accepted me! Yay! Thanks.