Options

Google+ Users Experiencing Game Restarts, Missing Contacts and Gifting Issues

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Hi. Android players are having some major issues since the last update. These include contacts disappearing, gifts being sent and paid for but not received, and the larger issue of people losing their whole games.
Please feel free, and be encouraged to post here,

List your Operating system
Device
Level

And what your issues are.

Again.....at this time it's for Android Google players only. Thanks for your help, and if you don't feel like positng here, and want to go straight into Customer Care instead, please fo here http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?118762-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-KKH-PLEASE-READ and use the link to the contact form on that page. When you submit through this portal, you WILL receive automated response letting you know you're request has been received and you're in line for assistance.

The benefit to posting here instead, you may be contacted for personal attention, and your issue might be resolved faster.

Believe me, I'm sorry this is happening to you, and appreciate what you're going through. Let's try and address it here. ( I'm playing 2 Android games, and everytime I open the games, I get very nervous. I've been fine so far, but ....)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Just letting you all know that the team is aware of the issues and is looking into it. Thanks for escalating, Koko.
  • Options
    themostpayedthemostpayed Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello everyone like you can see i am new on the community
    the last week i had the problem that to much ppl are now experiencing the game restart
    i not found any solution on the web, until i tried to install the previous upgrade to the last, so i could get it back my game
    later i updated to the last version, and the game still running very good

i think this is a temporal solucion, while the problem get solved
  • Options
    starshapedstarshaped Registered Users 37 Posts
    If I may add to this...Google games are no longer being saved to the cloud, only to device. I don't know if this is a problem or a change but obviously if you need to reset your device or want to transfer the game to another one you will have to start over. I want to transfer my game to my new phone but really don't want to lose everything!
    Add me on g+, Charlie Watson
  • Options
    Hi Starshaped. That would be covered in the fact that games are resetting but I'm glad you mentioned that so people will know they're working on that. I'm sorry you can't transfer to your new phone right now.

Can you please post your:
    List your Operating system
    Device
    Level

And what your issues are? Thanks for taking the time.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    WishWish Registered Users 577 Posts
    starshaped wrote: »
    If I may add to this...Google games are no longer being saved to the cloud, only to device. I don't know if this is a problem or a change but obviously if you need to reset your device or want to transfer the game to another one you will have to start over. I want to transfer my game to my new phone but really don't want to lose everything!

Charlie knew what was up month's ago.. wow!!
  • Options
    Hi. I'm closing this, because the thread was over 4 months old, and honestly didn't pertain to what Starshine added, The issue of Android games not saving has certainly been reopened, but bumping 4 month old otherwise dead threads isn't very effective. I hope you don't feel this is wrong, but I'm closing the thread.

And, as far as transferring games, it wasn't until recently that Androids couldn't be transferred. i'll look it up, but it was probably Late June or July that I talked Reginaa through the switch and it worked. Anyway, closing this thread for the reason listed above.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.