Options

KKH Friends

IAmRyanJeanIAmRyanJean Registered Users 22 Posts
Hey doll, I deleted someone from game centre but they are still on my kkh game! How i can delete them from the game please? 😔 Thanks

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi IAmRyanJean! Nice to meet you. It can take a little while for the contacts to be removed from the KKH game. No worries though, they will soon be off of your game.

I hope this helps:D
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    I once deleted someone and it took maybe a week or more to get them off my KKH list, but I still see them in places and can't talk to them!
    Now I deleted another one and they are still in my contacts and I can even talk to them...it's been months!
    Call me Pony ^_^
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Hi Ponylatte:)! Nice to meet you:D.

I tried to look up the problem this is what I found:

1) For some if you delete an inactive person, it can take weeks or even months for them to disappear from your game. Others have said that they never go away.

2) If it is a mutual deletion/removal - as in you and the other person both delete each other from each ones games then, the process seems to go by much faster.

So it seems like it could be a while esp since the person may not have deleted you too.

This is what I found, and it is my own opinion, I cannot say that this is for fact though, so you may want to look it up as well in the search box.

Does it hinder your ability to add other people to your KKH game?
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    ponylatteponylatte Registered Users 170 Posts
    ^Makes sense! Thanks for your explanation :-P
    Nice to meet you too. :)

I can still add others on KKH so it's not technically problematic, just annoying. lol
    I feel like I'm seeing ghosts when I bump into them. xD
    Call me Pony ^_^